Look for Tint around The OC

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 01:36 AM
5 Year Member
Look for Tint around The OC

Hey I'm been looking around for tint for my fit and was wondering if any of you guys know great place to do it around the OC and also at a great price too. I got a quote for 130 at this place in Stanton call Alpha tint which use it Johnson tint and another 150 at Tint M Up which use it inter global tint ( which I have never heard of) and also what brands should I be looking for.

Old 08-02-2007, 11:14 AM
5 Year Member
Damn I am having a massive brain fart as I can't remember the name of the place that did my Fit. I can tell you its on the right on corner of Beach Blvd and Heil in Huntington Beach. (They are a stereo shop that do tinting as well. The guys name is Sam. But for some reason cant think of the shop's name. They did my Fit, my cousins Suzuki SX4, my other cousins Subaru and someone elses white Fit was being worked on there before me.

Old 08-04-2007, 02:17 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by FITrunner
Damn I am having a massive brain fart as I can't remember the name of the place that did my Fit. I can tell you its on the right on corner of Beach Blvd and Heil in Huntington Beach. (They are a stereo shop that do tinting as well. The guys name is Sam. But for some reason cant think of the shop's name. They did my Fit, my cousins Suzuki SX4, my other cousins Subaru and someone elses white Fit was being worked on there before me.
Yea I know the place you talking about is call Metro Sound, I check them out this weekend. Thanks

Old 08-07-2007, 06:41 AM
Al & Ed's wants $245 with lifetime warranty. Gonna check out Metro Sound too this weekend.

Old 08-07-2007, 02:57 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by AFitSandwich
Al & Ed's wants $245 with lifetime warranty. Gonna check out Metro Sound too this weekend.
Hey I got a quote from them and they wanted for 199 before tax and they are using sun-gard tint which come with lifetime warranty

Old 08-08-2007, 12:00 PM
5 Year Member
Hey I going to get my windows tinted today after work over a Alpha Tint b/c I was taking w/ my co-worker, and she got her new IS 350 tints there, and she they do a great job. So tell you guys later how it come out.

Old 08-08-2007, 06:08 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by azncarbos
Hey I got a quote from them and they wanted for 199 before tax and they are using sun-gard tint which come with lifetime warranty
Hmm I only paid 165 or so plus tax at Metro Sound, probably because I got my Fit done the same time as my cousin did his SX4....

Old 08-08-2007, 07:45 PM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
you can check this place out too Window Tinting TW Tint Serving Santa Ana, Irvine, Costa Mesa, Newport Beach
it comes with lifetime warranty too

Old 08-09-2007, 01:10 AM
5 Year Member
Alright guys I got windows tinted over at the Alpha Tints with the front 35% and the whole back 15% and man make the Fit look bad ass looking LOL. The whole thing took 3 hours and they did a awesome job with the car, and also tinted all of the 9 windows. In the end the total cost was 140 w/ lifetime warranty. So any one thinking of do tints to your Fit u should go to Alpha Tints.

Old 08-09-2007, 05:58 AM
Originally Posted by doctordoom
you can check this place out too Window Tinting TW Tint Serving Santa Ana, Irvine, Costa Mesa, Newport Beach
it comes with lifetime warranty too
+1 for TW Tinting. That's where i got my SSM done.

Hey Doctordoom, you're also on AEF right? i'm zl33pidr4g0nz on there. Nice bumping into you man.

Old 08-21-2007, 06:34 PM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Sleep_DEPRIVED
+1 for TW Tinting. That's where i got my SSM done.

Hey Doctordoom, you're also on AEF right? i'm zl33pidr4g0nz on there. Nice bumping into you man.
hey what's up! i was just looking at the past cars thread and i saw your black CL and i was like man that looks familiar. so i was about to ask you if you went to uci and then i found your post here.

i remember checking your car out once in the parking lot when i was walking to class and i looked up and saw you i guess, in the driver seat and i was like oh sh*t, and i walked away lol. was it you who got the fit pretty recently and posted it on aef?

edit: oh yeah it is you, cool

Old 08-21-2007, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by doctordoom
hey what's up! i was just looking at the past cars thread and i saw your black CL and i was like man that looks familiar. so i was about to ask you if you went to uci and then i found your post here.

i remember checking your car out once in the parking lot when i was walking to class and i looked up and saw you i guess, in the driver seat and i was like oh sh*t, and i walked away lol. was it you who got the fit pretty recently and posted it on aef?

edit: oh yeah it is you, cool
hahah, yea it is I. I remember that time, i couldn't stop snickering for a good minute when i saw your reaction lol. It happens to me a lot too when I see a nicely done car.

I think i see your VBP Fit around campus alot, especially at In-n-Out parking lot. I usually take naps under the shades there so if you see a silver Fit, it's me, lol.

Old 08-22-2007, 01:47 AM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Sleep_DEPRIVED
hahah, yea it is I. I remember that time, i couldn't stop snickering for a good minute when i saw your reaction lol. It happens to me a lot too when I see a nicely done car.

I think i see your VBP Fit around campus alot, especially at In-n-Out parking lot. I usually take naps under the shades there so if you see a silver Fit, it's me, lol.
lol, that was actually the first time i was looking at someone's car and then freaked out when i saw someone in it too. it might be me you see around school but could be lots of other people too. there's at least 2 other vbp sports in the PSLH parking lot alone, so there's probably more around as well. sad huh? o well great cars for everyone right! see you around