Eibach Main Event

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 03:55 AM
5 Year Member
Eibach Main Event

so the guys at Eibach are planning for another big event. they havent set a date yet but they are having a prepaid system for spots so that you dont have to camp out from 2am to get a spot. theyre guessing its gonna cost from $5-$15 something like that. i dunno. if any of you have been to the past megameets you know how big this is. now im gonna ask the guy thats on the team of putting all this together if people on different forums can have a designated spot when we prepay our spots. now my question to you guys how many of you are down for this?

::edit::
btw the meet is probably gonna be around april or may.

::edit::
[05.18.07]

Originally Posted by JamesBizzle
New plan for those meeting in Cerritos. we will no longer be having breakfast at 7am in Cerritos. Instead, we're meeting at 6:45 and as soon as eveyone shows up we're off to the Denny's in Corona to meet and have breakfast with the others. Mike, can you please post the address for everyone. Thanks!

The meeting spot in Cerritos:
Denny's off Pioneer. I don't have the address, but all you gotta do is exit Pioneer and make a left off the exit then it'll be on your right hand side right after the freeway overpass.

Please don't be late!
PM me for anything guys

Thanks,
James
165 MCKINLEY STREET
CORONA,CA 92879

its right off the exit where the Shell gas station is i believe. and like james said try to be there on time. so then we wont have to rush and stuff.

Last edited by ezekielwhore; 05-19-2007 at 09:33 AM.
Old 02-08-2007, 12:11 PM
5 Year Member
Oh I'd be down to throw in a few bucks for a reserved spot. I think all of us should pitch in together so we can get a few spots. I'll talk to the main organizer later today and see if he can confirm it. =)

Old 02-08-2007, 01:47 PM
5 Year Member
I just talked to Ryan but he said there won't be any group rapes since it's too much of a hassle. *shrug*

but here is the official info:

Eibach Meet 2007

Hosted by StunnaBEN, Rodrez, and VtecVoodoo

When: Sunday May 20th

Where:

Eibach Springs, Inc.
264 Mariah Circle
Corona, CA 92879

Time: Event starts at 10am. This year we plan on some different actions for the people parking inside though. We are going to have groups that will be rolling in in time slots. When you purchase your parking tickets, you will be assigned a number and group to come in with. Make sure you are there at your assigned time to ensure proper parking and entry.

Parking: Parking this year will be $5-$30 depending on which parkingspots you choose. We will alert everyone of when the tickets for parking will go on sale, that way everyone who wants a chance at a ticket for inside parking can get a fair chance to get one. If you dont get to get a ticket, DONT WORRY. Theres a TON of parking around the area of Eibach, and you will still get to be here. So dont let this stess you out. Theres going to be cars parked for blocks away.

Food: We will be giving away pizza again this year, just like always. We also plan on having a taco truck out there as well, so bring a couple of dollars in your pocket for some grub!

Vendors: Vendor info coming soon. All vendors who are interrested please send vtecvoodoo, myself, or rodrez a pm for more info.

Make sure and try to keep up with the list and thread to see whats going on. There will be many updates, and i cannot send everyone messages. Thank you.

and here is the link

Honda-Tech.com: Events and Meets: Eibach Meet 2007

Old 02-08-2007, 03:05 PM
5 Year Member
haha mike i saw ur name on the honda-tech list and it said + a few other fits LOL.

Old 02-08-2007, 08:31 PM
5 Year Member
wow that list is huge.

Old 02-09-2007, 12:35 AM
looks like fun, ill see ya guys there. that would be cool to get a FIT time slot, for parking inside. either way, the fit turn out is gonna be huge, hopefully.

Old 02-20-2007, 07:44 PM
5 Year Member
ok we seriously need more Fits to sign up! It will be great if we can all roll together in a long ass caravan like the last meet!

Old 02-20-2007, 08:27 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
im already on the list!

Old 02-27-2007, 01:06 PM
5 Year Member
Tickets go on Sale March 1st everyone! Paypal address coming on the 27th

Old 02-27-2007, 03:48 PM
5 Year Member
another update:

- Without putting cars in red zones and in the aisles, we should have room for about 400. Maybe 450.
- If your "crew" wants to park together, I would prefer that you designate one person to paypal on behalf of the crew for X amount of spots. We will just need all of you to arrive at the same time.
- I am not going to be able to pre-qualify 400 cars, so we need to use the honor system in regard to cars in the lot. No stock cars, no primered cars, no beaters, etc etc etc.
- Spots in the frontal portion of the building will be $20. Spots everywhere else will be $10. You may not request exactly where you want to be, as it would be impossible to acommodate this many people.
- We will have 250 large pizzas which is free. We will also have a Taco Cart and tacos will be 3 for $5.
- Roll-in will most likely take plave between 7-9am.
- No refunds.
- Everybody who park inside will get a free raffle ticket.

I will do the bulk purchase of 10 tickets so make sure you tell me if you want to go!

Old 02-27-2007, 08:54 PM
5 Year Member
tacooooooooooooos!!! i got dibs on one of those tickets.

Old 03-01-2007, 02:09 PM
5 Year Member
OK MONEY HAS BEEN SENT IN!!!

I have 6 spots accounted for so far:

Dacalac
EzekielWhore
JamesBizzle
JDMChris.com (+1)
KoolKevin

This means that there are FOUR spots left!! I'm sending in a list to Eibach with TEN names on there. So hurry up if and let me know if you are a GO/NO GO!

First 4 that PM me and give me cash in hand or in my paypal account will have the spot!

NO STOCK FITS!

paypal: dacalac@gmail.com

Old 03-01-2007, 03:02 PM
5 Year Member
Just received a paypal payment from Jun so that means

only 3 spots are left!!!

Old 03-01-2007, 03:19 PM
5 Year Member
Woo Hoo! This Is Gonna Be Sick!!!!

Old 03-01-2007, 05:11 PM
5 Year Member
ok now I just got confirmation from Manny that he's in for the meet as well!

So the list is:

Dacalac
EzekielWhore
JamesBizzle
JDMChris (+1)
KoolKevin1107
Dut
805FitSport

I'm still hoping the JRSC guys can make it out!!

Old 03-02-2007, 03:01 AM
5 Year Member
whoa!!! so i thought this was going down on a saturday (i have class on saturday) but its going down on SUNDAY!!! sHIIZLe my niZZLe i am definitely down to go now. dacalac how much is it for a reserved spot? and i don't have paypal so i'm not sure how to give you the money :/ Oh and is my car considered stock? haha I think i have to buy more parts for it... ugh!

Last edited by integradriv3r; 03-02-2007 at 04:10 AM.
Old 03-08-2007, 03:02 AM
hay i wanna be down to get a spot to go in also but i dont have paypal. can i pay you when i see you in there? my car is not too stockish, i have rims an muffler. thats all. email me back thanks RiceRocketTypeR@gmail.com.

Old 03-08-2007, 12:53 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
DACALAC! PM me!!!! i need to get you your money!

Old 03-11-2007, 05:42 AM
5 Year Member
I got Rims, Exhaust, and soon to have intakes and Struts. Does that still count stock? I will go if there is still room... Please let me know.

Old 03-13-2007, 02:50 PM
5 Year Member
Guys...I'm going to have to give up my spot for this meet. I came to a striking realization last night and can't continue on with my plans for a Spoon Fit. I have too much coming up and I had to make a decision on what should be cut back.

Ezekielwhore will be in charge from here on out as to who will be going. HOWEVER, if you plan on attending and Ezekielwhore approves you, the money should still be sent to me since I paid for it all upfront.

I'm still gonna try and head out though...I just won't park inside the Eibach lot and I might not be in the Fit.

Quick Reply: Eibach Main Event