3rd Generation (2015+) Say hello to the newest member of the Fit family. 3rd Generation specific talk and questions here.

What did you do to your GK Fit today?

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2019, 03:40 PM
Finally got this little baby mounted 👍👍

Old 12-30-2019, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by Elcid43
what does this thing do besides tach voltage and temp?

Old 12-30-2019, 05:36 PM
K tuner

Love the k tuner how is that working out for you is it worth the cash can we get you opinion if it’s something that fit people should get

Old 12-30-2019, 05:42 PM
Originally Posted by Elpapas
Love the k tuner how is that working out for you is it worth the cash can we get you opinion if it’s something that fit people should get
I will be honest, I am using it as just a guage for the moment as I don't have the time right now to learn more about it. I will say their customer service is awesome, if you have a question they get right back to you. Once I get some more free time I will dig deeper and send my ecu info to them to see what they can do 👍

Old 12-30-2019, 05:57 PM
Ok

That is great let us know

Old 12-31-2019, 09:15 AM
5 Year Member

Got mine on the cupholder🤪😬😈 only thing left to do is dyno it!! Hope this 2020 brings at least 150 hp to the wheels!!!!

Old 12-31-2019, 09:21 AM
Originally Posted by elkaku

Got mine on the cupholder🤪😬😈 only thing left to do is dyno it!! Hope this 2020 brings at least 150 hp to the wheels!!!!
Lookin good! 👍👍

Old 12-31-2019, 10:55 AM
Hp

150 go will be respected in a gk5 on the oem engine with just bolt ons and a tune 😎

Old 12-31-2019, 11:20 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Elpapas
150 go will be respected in a gk5 on the oem engine with just bolt ons and a tune 😎
I know!! And That's why it is my goal!!! 🤘🏽😬👍🏽
Since the lx fit is so light!!

Old 12-31-2019, 11:29 AM
I know!! And That's why it is my goal!!! 🤘🏽😬👍🏽
Since the lx fit is so light!!
What do you have done to it?

Old 12-31-2019, 12:25 PM
5 Year Member
What do you have done to it?
Mods so far:
-Sumole air cooler
-Drop in k&n air filter
-RV6 catted header/collector
-2¼" "B" pipe
-Tanabe Medallion axle back
-CRZ BuddyClub short Shifter
-Acuity shifter cable bushings
-Acuity accel. pedal reloc. bracket
-KTuner V2

Old 12-31-2019, 02:04 PM
Mods so far:
-Sumole air cooler
-Drop in k&n air filter
-RV6 catted header/collector
-2¼" "B" pipe
-Tanabe Medallion axle back
-CRZ BuddyClub short Shifter
-Acuity shifter cable bushings
-Acuity accel. pedal reloc. bracket
-KTuner V2
Nice! How does it sound with that exhaust setup? Do you feel the header/downpipe was worth it?

Thanks

Old 12-31-2019, 03:14 PM
5 Year Member
Nice! How does it sound with that exhaust setup? Do you feel the header/downpipe was worth it?
Thanks
Well it sounds super nice, maybe a little bit loud/droney for some ppl, but i got used to it since my previews 3 cars were all straight piped....(EF CRX, EF CIVIC HATCH, EF 4 DOOR...)

Definitely i think i was.... (butt dyno speaking) because it was the part that permitted a better flow of exhaust gasses.... but remember that I'll only have an idea of the benefits of the whole setup once I dyno it ..... also have in mind these little cars are somehow of self learning also.... to some extent, they'll adjust based on your driving style....2😬😈

Old 12-31-2019, 03:44 PM
Well it sounds super nice, maybe a little bit loud/droney for some ppl, but i got used to it since my previews 3 cars were all straight piped....(EF CRX, EF CIVIC HATCH, EF 4 DOOR...)

Definitely i think i was.... (butt dyno speaking) because it was the part that permitted a better flow of exhaust gasses.... but remember that I'll only have an idea of the benefits of the whole setup once I dyno it ..... also have in mind these little cars are somehow of self learning also.... to some extent, they'll adjust based on your driving style....2😬😈
Yeah, I don't mind a loudish car at all myself either. Look forward to what you find out on the dyno bud 👍.

I just turned 2k miles on it so I am going to change the oil/filter soon and start letting it rip 😊

Thanks

Old 12-31-2019, 05:04 PM
Nice

I will love the see the gains let us know

Old 01-05-2020, 01:51 AM
Hey @Elicd43, I already installed Weathertech front & rear window deflectors. I had issues installing the front window deflectors. Each of them cracked as I slowly rolled up the windows inch by inch. I only heard them crack, but they remain held up, but I could feel that they had split lengthwise. I later googled reviews and learned this is not an uncommon occurence/issue. I have yet to contact Weathertech about it and may be too late as it's probably over 30-day by now, though it may be part of a design flaw and thus covered under a year or lifetime warranty. I just have to check.

Also, I'm very interested in buying the rear led pillar lights. I found a couple Youtube videos demonstrating installation, including wiring so that they light up as brake lights.

Curious, how has your experience been with either of these products & installations. Photos would be greatly appreciated. Though I have yet to upload any of my own

Old 01-05-2020, 01:57 AM
I've had no issues installing the Weathertech window visors. Since wiring my pillar lights to act as a brake and signal indicator, I've had no issues.

Old 01-05-2020, 08:24 AM
Originally Posted by MonikaSanD
Hey @Elicd43, I already installed Weathertech front & rear window deflectors. I had issues installing the front window deflectors. Each of them cracked as I slowly rolled up the windows inch by inch. I only heard them crack, but they remain held up, but I could feel that they had split lengthwise. I later googled reviews and learned this is not an uncommon occurence/issue. I have yet to contact Weathertech about it and may be too late as it's probably over 30-day by now, though it may be part of a design flaw and thus covered under a year or lifetime warranty. I just have to check.

Also, I'm very interested in buying the rear led pillar lights. I found a couple Youtube videos demonstrating installation, including wiring so that they light up as brake lights.

Curious, how has your experience been with either of these products & installations. Photos would be greatly appreciated. Though I have yet to upload any of my own
Hey there!

I have had several cars with Weathertechs and haven't had any problems with them. Getting them installed in the Fit was definitely tight but no issues for me thus far. I would contact Weathertech and tell them, I would imagine they would want to help you.

As for the pillar lights, I haven't installed them yet because of the Northeast weather but the install seems pretty simple with just a couple of nuts and simple wiring. When I get around to them, I will snap a few pictures though.

Let us know how you make out!

Old 01-05-2020, 12:23 PM
Piler light

The light are easy to clean install I will take you 2 to 4 hr depending how you want to run them if is brakes run the wire from the top brake light

if you want brake and parking light then run top brake light and the the license plate light for the parking

now if you want to do it do the previous step and you have to run left and a right wire for the blinker tail light you have to run the wire to the c piler so you can run the wires next to the oem wire let know if you guys need help I have no pictures I did this mod 2 years ago

Old 01-05-2020, 06:35 PM

Installed some Japanese Honda Access seat cover tops.

Quick Reply: What did you do to your GK Fit today?