3rd Generation (2015+) Say hello to the newest member of the Fit family. 3rd Generation specific talk and questions here.

Fully Loaded 2015 Fit

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2014, 06:58 PM
Unhappy Fully Loaded 2015 Fit

So i purchased(sort of on a whim ) a 2015 Aegean Blue EX-L Navi(I've yet to find a feature i dont have besides the optional accessories page)
anyone else here have a fully loaded 2015 Fit? i keep seeing everyone either mentioning theirs is on order...or they have a more basic version(no dissing meant towards that) or a older one...anyone else out there with my trim level??

Old 10-09-2014, 07:06 PM
I am not on your level, LOL I have a black EX- I don't like leather & I'm not super fond of Honda's NAV, my Fit EV had it (the NAV not the leather). The only reason I commented is to ask: Why the sad face?

Old 10-09-2014, 07:06 PM
5 Year Member
So, you spent a little more. No biggie.

Enjoy the luxury of leather seats and a sunroof. Features cheapskates like me never will be able to enjoy, because I'm too busy being a cheapskate, nickle-and-diming my life away.

Old 10-09-2014, 07:13 PM
Originally Posted by dudewheresmyfit
I am not on your level, LOL I have a black EX- I don't like leather & I'm not super fond of Honda's NAV, my Fit EV had it (the NAV not the leather). The only reason I commented is to ask: Why the sad face?
the sad face because i haven't found anyone "on my level"
my fit was the only fit on the lot and they had just gotten it in as a transfer for a fit they had (in purple ewwwww)

i most likely wouldn't have spent the extra money(although i got them down on the price and up on my trade though) if they had a lower trim fit or i had the luxury of waiting longer to get one more customized to me

and truth me told im really not liking that much the NAVI....its my only complaint so far

Old 10-09-2014, 07:18 PM
Originally Posted by larrymcewin
So, you spent a little more. No biggie.

Enjoy the luxury of leather seats and a sunroof. Features cheapskates like me never will be able to enjoy, because I'm too busy being a cheapskate, nickle-and-diming my life away.
Lol you make it sound so sad... sorry man. life will get better...

Old 10-09-2014, 07:50 PM
2015 black EX-L no navi here
love it, went from a 2013 Ford Escape to this, a few less options but Im alot happier

Old 10-09-2014, 07:53 PM
Originally Posted by snufy
2015 black EX-L no navi here
love it, went from a 2013 Ford Escape to this, a few less options but Im alot happier
hah! i went from a 2001 jeep wrangler soft top lol

Old 10-09-2014, 08:19 PM
I have the white EX-L Navi. I'm in loooooooooooooooooooove.

Old 10-09-2014, 08:58 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by markelmarcel
..........have the white EX-L Navi. I'm in loooooooooooooooooooove.
Congrats!!!!!

Time to settle down and post some pics. Ya got the "top of the line" model. In White at that. Am very jealous!!!

Share your find!!!! We all await.

Old 10-09-2014, 09:06 PM
Originally Posted by ROTTBOY
Congrats!!!!!

Time to settle down and post some pics. Ya got the "top of the line" model. In White at that. Am very jealous!!!

Share your find!!!! We all await.
hes replying to me in reference to me trying to find other 2015 EX-L Navi's i'm a Aegean Blue
i'll post pics in a bit although he's bone stock minus 2 stickers

Last edited by jodfie; 10-09-2014 at 09:23 PM.
Old 10-09-2014, 09:36 PM
I ax'd the Nav myself when Honda did away with the previous button/touch Nav system on the 2013 Civic, and got myself a nice new Garmin GPS. Got everything else, but I wish Honda would have offered a two toned lighter interior other than just BLACK. Tired of black. Leather is OK, but not of the higher quality of the Civic or CR-V offering.

Old 10-09-2014, 10:22 PM
I have the exl plus navi in black, I keep my cars and I regret not buying the upped package when I bought my crv so I decided I was going all out. We priced out adding a navi unit later but it wasn't cost effective, I wanted the heated mirrors and heated seats. I use the heated seats when it's chilly, since I'm always cold I put mine on low so I don't need to turn the heat way up and cook my passengers. As far as the navi unit, I really don't understand the complaints, it's very accurate, actually more accurate than the garmin unit I own and I don't like using my phone for navigation, too many issues with cords dangling for charging, having to mount it and losing navigation when people call or text or when you get in bad cell coverage area, we've been in an area where the coverage was next to nothing and ended up with no navi so I prefer it built into the car.

Old 10-09-2014, 11:04 PM
5 Year Member
I have a fully loaded EX-L with Nav too. Mine is Alabaster Silver.

Got mine in mid-June. Love it.

Old 10-10-2014, 06:47 AM
I am on your level! What do I win? :-)

Old 10-10-2014, 11:01 AM
I have a Mystic Yellow EX-L w/Navi and added OEM interior lighting and door sill trim, sport grille, side mouldings, cargo cover, bumper applique. Yeah, dealer made some money on me, but I'm happy.

Old 10-10-2014, 12:27 PM
EX-L with Navi in Aegean Blue. Love it, very glad to have the built in nav. Maps on my phone not an option in the nearby mountains where cell signals are not there at all many times. Very clean interface on the nav IMO. Once you get used to using it.

Are we supposed to feel bad that you chose a certain trim? Don't really get it. If you didn't want it then don't get it?

Old 10-10-2014, 06:28 PM
Originally Posted by amy_wilhelmina
Are we supposed to feel bad that you chose a certain trim? Don't really get it. If you didn't want it then don't get it?
I'm sorry maybe i didn't come off correctly....im completely happy(minus trying to get use to nav/voice commands)
I was just trying to find other EX-L(with or without Navi) people cause i wasn't seeing many of them and was wondering if y'all knew something i didnt as a reason to not have EX-L....

Old 10-11-2014, 12:36 PM
Originally Posted by jodfie
I'm sorry maybe i didn't come off correctly....im completely happy(minus trying to get use to nav/voice commands)
I was just trying to find other EX-L(with or without Navi) people cause i wasn't seeing many of them and was wondering if y'all knew something i didnt as a reason to not have EX-L....
Ah, ok, makes sense. The post had a sad face on it so I was confused! The nav is something to get used to but the voice command part of it prompts you on exactly how to say it. Then you can press the menu button once inside the maps for additional options. If you are not tech savvy might be a good idea to bust out the manual.

I don't really like the voice commands for playing music or calling someone so I just hold down the voice command button until it does the iPhone ding sound and I can use Siri commands on my iphone instead.

Old 10-11-2014, 12:43 PM
5 Year Member
Every time I come back to this thread, I keep expecting to see a picture of a Fit loaded up with camping gear and two kayaks on top.

Old 10-11-2014, 12:44 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by jodfie
yes, i have found that reason not to have an EX-L or EX-LN...

i wanted a sunroof and a 6mt, so it was EX for me. i wish my car has sirius, but not enough to ditch the manual trans.

Last edited by rodney; 10-11-2014 at 03:19 PM. Reason: i read hooked on phonics and learned how to spell properly.

Quick Reply: Fully Loaded 2015 Fit