3rd Generation (2015+) Say hello to the newest member of the Fit family. 3rd Generation specific talk and questions here.

K-Tuner not supported for my 2015 Jazz GK5!

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday, 10:43 PM
K-Tuner not supported for my 2015 Jazz GK5!

Hey All!

This is my first post on this site so hopefully I am putting this thread on the correct channel!

I recently purchased a KTuner V2 Flash and didn't check my specific ECU number to see if it was supported on the device. I have just contacted KTuner directly via email and am awaiting their response. I have a 2015 Honda Jazz VTI GK5 MT 5-speed.

I just wanted to clarify a couple of things:
1. If they can't support my Jazz in any way, does that mean that the KTuner is useless for my car?
2. If KTuner cannot support my ECU, is there some workaround for downloading my base tune to the software so I can proceed with tweaking the car?
3. Also, if I can't get KTuner to support my ECU, and if I get it e-tuned, can I still record and upload data to my e-tuner and import the tune onto KTuner? Or do I have to have it supported by KTuner to do anything in terms of recording data, uploading tunes, etc?

If you think that you can provide any bit of advise, please do! I am open to any sort of help!

I'll update you guys if I get a response that I can publically share on this site, but I really hope that I am able to get it up and running, because I have heard very good things about the KTuner team and its capabilities, and there is virtually nothing else I can substitute for the KTuner!

Thanks everyone!