3rd Generation (2015+) Say hello to the newest member of the Fit family. 3rd Generation specific talk and questions here.

Spoon style spoiler.

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2021, 06:43 PM
Spoon style spoiler.

Anyone have a source for this spoiler? I can find them in places like Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, etc. But trying to navigate the sites, communicate with the people on Facebook, WhatsApp or whatever is proving difficult.

Old 04-15-2021, 10:20 PM
i was looking at these recently, i can't find the link. i don't want one, but there have been several spoiler threads recently. i like the thai style more.

Last edited by knope; 04-15-2021 at 10:25 PM.
Old 04-16-2021, 05:51 PM
There is a company based in Indonesia that is on Instagram and looks like they are pretty active online and easy to work with. (I have not purchased anything from them, but maybe in the future?) their @ is me__garage.

Other than that, for sure you can find one on AliExpress

Old 04-17-2021, 05:45 AM
5 Year Member
Aliexpress.com

none of these pics do a good job of showing the enormity of this wing... took two tries of 4 months each to receive...

Old 04-18-2021, 10:22 AM
Made an order through @ME_Garage on IG. Looks good, we'll see.

Old 04-19-2021, 01:27 PM
Originally Posted by Griffter
Made an order through @ME_Garage on IG. Looks good, we'll see.
Cool man, if I wasn't going for the RS look, I think I would have ordered the Spoon spoiler from them. Or Aliexpress, because I am cheap and budget "build"

Old 05-13-2021, 01:20 AM
Got it the other day. Took about 2hrs to install. It was a little bit of a pain. You have to drill at least two mounting holes in the hatch lid. I drilled a third access hole on the underside of the hatch for the right side, the left side is accessible through a wire harness grommet.. It does delete the third brake light. I think it wouldn't be too much trouble to add a led strip on the lower edge though. It's a little disappointing that it doesn't take advantage of the already existing spoiler mounting holes. But, to be fair, those mounting points may be different for the Asian market Jazz/Fit.

Old 05-13-2021, 11:42 AM
Originally Posted by Griffter
Got it the other day. Took about 2hrs to install. It was a little bit of a pain. You have to drill at least two mounting holes in the hatch lid. I drilled a third access hole on the underside of the hatch for the right side, the left side is accessible through a wire harness grommet.. It does delete the third brake light. I think it wouldn't be too much trouble to add a led strip on the lower edge though. It's a little disappointing that it doesn't take advantage of the already existing spoiler mounting holes. But, to be fair, those mounting points may be different for the Asian market Jazz/Fit.

It looks good though. The brakelight delete is why i opted for the RS wang instead, And yeah, I had to drill into mine as well. But you do have a calid question about the differences in markets. The RS replica spoiler i purchased did not align at all without some modification to it. So i am now hoping the RS replica Lip kit i have coming in soon will not give me as many issues as the spoiler did

But hell yeah, it looks fantastic. excited for more pics