2nd Generation GE8 Specific Fit Photos & Videos Sub-Forum Threads for displaying photos and videos of the 2nd generation GE8 Honda Fit

Zeebrah's Fit Sport: Eleanor.

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2015, 12:55 AM
5 Year Member
Not a fan of the eyelids, but then, I've never been a fan of eyelids in general. I like everything else you're doing, though. I wish something like that purple was a factory colour. I would've bought the shit out of that colour over BSP.

Old 12-18-2015, 12:57 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Burzpaw
Yea I know a couple people here that would gladly trade with you if you were here haha. Hope you find someone though;
Lol yeah I already gave it a shot. $hipping though haha

Old 12-18-2015, 01:48 AM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by spryter
Not a fan of the eyelids, but then, I've never been a fan of eyelids in general. I like everything else you're doing, though. I wish something like that purple was a factory colour. I would've bought the shit out of that colour over BSP.
Haha never really fancied it myself except for the sleepy eye look on some cars-- I did it anyway though since it's just vinyl and wouldn't hurt to try. I ended up liking them though, definitely a personal thing haha

And yea, would be nice to have some candy colors as oem haha but then it wouldn't make it so special;

Originally Posted by 07fit916
Lol yeah I already gave it a shot. $hipping though haha
Lol yea. Eric would have probably wanted to trade his old United Arrows ones for them. I'd like a pair of TE's!

Old 12-22-2015, 06:24 PM
5 Year Member
The blue raspberry for the 2.5 gens is pretty wild.

Dude i've had eyelids on the brain since I saw yours. Ryu posted that Takero's makes a version for the bump headlights but I searched all day yesterday and couldn't find anything

oh well. I really want something that wraps over the bump completely, its just an accessory light so I don't care if its partially or completely covered.

Old 12-22-2015, 11:59 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by Mr.Hollow
The blue raspberry for the 2.5 gens is pretty wild.

Dude i've had eyelids on the brain since I saw yours. Ryu posted that Takero's makes a version for the bump headlights but I searched all day yesterday and couldn't find anything

oh well. I really want something that wraps over the bump completely, its just an accessory light so I don't care if its partially or completely covered.
Yea I've always wanted the teal color from Honda-- after giving up finding an old used Honda I was bummed that the Fit didn't come in teal when I got mine. How ironic it came out the year right after I got my Fit lol.

And fasho I have time, I'll be asking my friend about fiberglass molding because he's been making flares for his car haha.

Yea I've seen those-- I need it though since my parking lights are my turn signals lol

Old 12-23-2015, 12:52 AM
5 Year Member
Yea I've always wanted the teal color from Honda-- after giving up finding an old used Honda I was bummed that the Fit didn't come in teal when I got mine. How ironic it came out the year right after I got my Fit lol.

And fasho I have time, I'll be asking my friend about fiberglass molding because he's been making flares for his car haha.

Yea I've seen those-- I need it though since my parking lights are my turn signals lol
ooh sounds interesting I'd be interested in seeing where that goes.

Oh thats right...Z the 1% haha

Old 12-23-2015, 02:37 AM
Super Moderator
ooh sounds interesting I'd be interested in seeing where that goes.

Oh thats right...Z the 1% haha
For sure bro

And haha! Yea I don't know anyone else who's straight flipped them-- some people have done switchbacks for their oem turn signals where they're white all the time and turn amber for signaling though;

Old 01-12-2016, 10:09 PM
Super Moderator
Thought I'd update this thing with a couple minor things-- Chinese sharkfin antenna, cost me less than a decent lunch, fitment is adequate haha. And my stained false floor for the trunk! Also don't think I mentioned it but I got a sub & amp in the car, finally. Way too overdue being a music-aholic lol.

Attached Thumbnails Zeebrah's Fit Sport: Eleanor.-24238947362_1b3f9c2db7_c.jpg   Zeebrah's Fit Sport: Eleanor.-23720337123_9bc822e9a9_c.jpg   Zeebrah's Fit Sport: Eleanor.-24264659091_aebb55cd65_c.jpg   Zeebrah's Fit Sport: Eleanor.-24347308035_2d406766ae_c.jpg  

Last edited by Burzpaw; 01-12-2016 at 10:14 PM.
Old 01-13-2016, 12:19 AM
5 Year Member
I'll admit when I saw your post on TFC I was skeptical of the wood floor. Now that I see it stained, it looks awesome!

Old 01-13-2016, 12:24 AM
Super Moderator
I'll admit when I saw your post on TFC I was skeptical of the wood floor. Now that I see it stained, it looks awesome!
Yea, I kind of felt the same way but I already envisioned it in my head haha. The first time I posted was pretty much a progress pic. Thanks! It did turn out pretty awesome

Old 01-13-2016, 02:34 AM
5 Year Member
What stain did you use? And once that was done, what did you seal it with? I would be tempted to use something like a deck sealer on it since it could see wet weather or dirty cargo.

Really makes me wish I had the space and tools to do some woodwork.

Old 01-13-2016, 11:25 AM
Super Moderator
What stain did you use? And once that was done, what did you seal it with? I would be tempted to use something like a deck sealer on it since it could see wet weather or dirty cargo.

Really makes me wish I had the space and tools to do some woodwork.
Minwax Dark Walnut, no seal. Reason being is I'm basically testing it out-- I originally planned to cover the whole trunk area floor with hardwood flooring so I wasn't really thinking about this piece's durability. It's already a bit scratched up on the side where my sub is; there's a nail that isn't flush on the bottom of the sub lol. Might do another piece of wood or just cover it up with flooring.

And oh, I used a couple hand saws and a wobbly table to do this

Last edited by Burzpaw; 01-13-2016 at 11:28 AM.
Old 01-20-2016, 12:17 AM
5 Year Member
Were you thinking of that interlocking faux wood floors that they sell at Home depot?

Should be pretty affordable plus its scratch resistant and lightweight...plus it looks legit.

Old 01-20-2016, 12:26 AM
Super Moderator
Were you thinking of that interlocking faux wood floors that they sell at Home depot?

Should be pretty affordable plus its scratch resistant and lightweight...plus it looks legit.
Yup those yea they really aren't that expensive at all but I'm so broke that it's actually expensive lol. Hopefully won't be too long though I might have an interview coming my way soon

Old 01-20-2016, 11:41 PM
5 Year Member
Yup those yea they really aren't that expensive at all but I'm so broke that it's actually expensive lol. Hopefully won't be too long though I might have an interview coming my way soon
For sure, I know the hustle

Thats cool brother, best of luck. It only gets easier.

Old 01-21-2016, 12:37 AM
Super Moderator
For sure, I know the hustle

Thats cool brother, best of luck. It only gets easier.
Fasho haha and thanks bro!

Old 02-24-2016, 05:06 PM
Super Moderator
Well, looks like I made it to Wekfest LA which will be held here in Long Beach!

Now just gotta find a job so I can do some real "car show prep" lol.

Attached Thumbnails Zeebrah's Fit Sport: Eleanor.-25123915332_51e6b15808_c.jpg  
Old 02-24-2016, 06:19 PM
5 Year Member
Congrats! May have to risk the drive in the fit to make this event. =)

Old 02-25-2016, 12:04 AM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by shinjari
Congrats! May have to risk the drive in the fit to make this event. =)
Thanks! There's a couple of us Fits that got accepted and a couple others still waiting to see if they got in too. You should! That'd be awesome!

Old 02-25-2016, 12:21 AM
5 Year Member
Thanks! There's a couple of us Fits that got accepted and a couple others still waiting to see if they got in too. You should! That'd be awesome!
oh what I didn't even know about this??? Ahh its all good, im not stanced anyway haha.

But I am so down to go check it out! Glad you made it!

Quick Reply: Zeebrah's Fit Sport: Eleanor.