2nd Generation GE8 Specific Fit Photos & Videos Sub-Forum Threads for displaying photos and videos of the 2nd generation GE8 Honda Fit

Zeebrah's Fit Sport: Eleanor.

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2013, 06:53 PM
Whered u pick up the spoiler?

Old 08-30-2013, 07:04 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by pig_pit
Whered u pick up the spoiler?
One of the Fitfreakers here gave a site that had it much cheaper than Seibon's $420. Autobarber.com; it's listed at $285 so I had to go for it. The guy charged me shipping to get it shipped to his place though, but all good-- cheaper than shipping it to me.

Old 09-03-2013, 11:06 AM
Originally Posted by Zeebrah.
Nah bruh, right here. I got the 9th gen sedan overlays which fit perfectly over my emblems.
What emblems did you end up going with? ..and where did you order them if you don't mind me asking? I would want a front one! Thanks!

Old 09-03-2013, 11:44 AM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by CHRISP1
What emblems did you end up going with? ..and where did you order them if you don't mind me asking? I would want a front one! Thanks!
Uhm.. I had gotten the red emblems a while back, long before I got the vinyl to put over them. I ordered it at Inlinefour at their shop and had them test fit and get me whatever I needed so I didn't get down part #'s. I asked for DC5 rears and EP3 fronts because that's what my Pops got for his civic but here's a link to BMW ALPINA's post of the part #'s for GE8s.

Old 09-03-2013, 02:49 PM
I wanna pick up a new spoiler.

Old 09-03-2013, 08:22 PM
Super Moderator
I wanna pick up a new spoiler.
Haha I feel you bruh; there's no store near you is there? What spoiler you plannin' on getting?

Old 09-06-2013, 04:27 AM
No idea. Anything that comes my way really.

Old 09-06-2013, 02:44 PM
Super Moderator
No idea. Anything that comes my way really.
Fasho. I think the Spoon one or the JDP oem style would look good on yours with that hood you got haha

Old 09-28-2013, 05:56 PM
Super Moderator
New tires! Was able to drop it a bit more too.

Name:  IMG_1791_zps7824c2ac.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  121.5 KB

Name:  IMG_1794_zpsd2d23f03.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  209.7 KB

Name:  IMG_1798_zps10f8e7cf.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  118.1 KB

Name:  IMG_1800_zps351c305e.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  143.6 KB

Name:  IMG_1802_zps2c1088af.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  72.7 KB

Old 09-29-2013, 04:31 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Zeebrah.
New tires! Was able to drop it a bit more too.

Hi Zeebrah....Looking GOOD my friend....Keep it up!!!What tires you get for your ride???

Old 09-29-2013, 04:55 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by StormSurfer
Hi Zeebrah....Looking GOOD my friend....Keep it up!!!What tires you get for your ride???
Hey man, thanks! I got Kumho 4x's. Needed new tires asap because 2 of mine were bald and ready to go-- they had these in stock so I jumped on them. I was trying to go for Yokohama's first but the size I wanted was on back-order/discontinued. These tires are pretty decent though.

Old 09-30-2013, 02:58 AM
Looking clean as always

Old 09-30-2013, 03:32 AM
Super Moderator
Looking clean as always
Thanks bruh, I could always say the same for yours!

Old 10-02-2013, 06:50 PM
Hey Zeebrah, I just spent a good amount of time going through your thread and I just was wondering a few things. So currently I'm on springs but either this weekend or next, I'm going to be putting my coilovers on. Right now I have absolutely no rubbing issues. But I plan on going all the way down on my Function and Forms but I'm really worried about rubbing. The rear shouldn't be an issue because my wheels aren't that aggressive and I have a fender roller so I can roll/pull more if I have too. I'm most worried about the front. Last weekend I removed two clips closest to the edge of the fender and dremeled a big hunk of plastic off that covers the screw that holds the bumper on. I see you had someone do your fender work for you, but do you know what he did to the fronts? I can't really see how to roll them since the metal is so thin. Did you just grab the fender and pull on it or something? Also how much of the fender liner did you have to remove? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Old 10-02-2013, 07:54 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by Piolk
Hey Zeebrah, I just spent a good amount of time going through your thread and I just was wondering a few things. So currently I'm on springs but either this weekend or next, I'm going to be putting my coilovers on. Right now I have absolutely no rubbing issues. But I plan on going all the way down on my Function and Forms but I'm really worried about rubbing. The rear shouldn't be an issue because my wheels aren't that aggressive and I have a fender roller so I can roll/pull more if I have too. I'm most worried about the front. Last weekend I removed two clips closest to the edge of the fender and dremeled a big hunk of plastic off that covers the screw that holds the bumper on. I see you had someone do your fender work for you, but do you know what he did to the fronts? I can't really see how to roll them since the metal is so thin. Did you just grab the fender and pull on it or something? Also how much of the fender liner did you have to remove? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
What it do Piolk!
My guess is if you're not rubbing at all now on springs and you don't have an aggressive offset, you'll be fine. What's your wheel & tire specs (and what springs)? Mine are 17x7 +38 on 205/40, no problems whatsoever with the car dropped 3 inches from the ground. I used to be on 215/45 tires which was the reason why I had to roll my fenders. The guy who did my fenders didn't necessarily roll the inside to flatten it, more like shape it so that it's kind of parallel to the shape of my old tires and he flared them out a little too(still using the roller). My biggest problem was the bumper tabs which I had to cut out and use zipties to tie the bumper.

And actually, I just lowered my car today a bit more, I'm 5mm from maxed out(with collars) on the front and the rears are maxed out springs only(no perches/collars). Still no rubbing

Old 10-02-2013, 08:42 PM
My wheels and tires are almost exactly the same as yours. Only my offset is 2mm different. My wheels are 17x7 +40 and my tires are 205/40 Kumho Ecsta 4X. So looks like my rubbing, if any, won't be that bad. Also I'm on Tein S-Tech Springs, a 1.6" drop. Oh also I have camber bolts giving me 1.8* of camber up front. I guess I'll just wait and see if I rub. Hopefully it won't be too much work to get it to stop. How much clearance would you say you have from the tire's sidewall to the inside of the fender with your new tires? Also how much tire are you tucking? I don't need you to go bring a ruler out to your car , rough estimates are fine. By the looks of things on my car, I'll only have a couple mm between tire and fender and I think I'll be tucking about an inch of tire

Old 10-02-2013, 09:23 PM
Super Moderator
My wheels and tires are almost exactly the same as yours. Only my offset is 2mm different. My wheels are 17x7 +40 and my tires are 205/40 Kumho Ecsta 4X. So looks like my rubbing, if any, won't be that bad. Also I'm on Tein S-Tech Springs, a 1.6" drop. Oh also I have camber bolts giving me 1.8* of camber up front. I guess I'll just wait and see if I rub. Hopefully it won't be too much work to get it to stop. How much clearance would you say you have from the tire's sidewall to the inside of the fender with your new tires? Also how much tire are you tucking? I don't need you to go bring a ruler out to your car , rough estimates are fine. By the looks of things on my car, I'll only have a couple mm between tire and fender and I think I'll be tucking about an inch of tire
Bro, I'm positive if there's any fender work to be done, it'll be reaally minimal. If you do rub(I kind of doubt it now with the camber), you'll probably only need to cut the top portion of the liner and/or bend the tabs a bit.
I have -3 deg. camber on mine so I have a LOT of clearance haha and tucking about half an inch to 3/4". No problems with rub or contact with tires fully turned-- I might get the camber set lower to fill up the gap better but maybe later.

I can go lower in the front but I'm tryin' to figure out if there's any way to do anything to the rears to make it even without a crazy rake. My rears are runnin' springs only with the shocks clocked in all the way.

Old 10-02-2013, 09:36 PM
Ok cool. Looks like i shouldn't rub. Thanks for your help man. I'll let you know if I end up having issues once I get the coils on. I'll post some pics in my thread once I'm dumped, so u can check it out if u want.

Regarding your coils, I heard the buddyclubs are a real pain in the ass to go low in the rear. Thats why I didn't get them. The only thing to do at your point with no perches at all, is to get shorter springs but idk if thats worth it. I'm not even sure if someone has tried that but it seems like the only thing left to do. Or cut the springs, which is dumb. Or get some 16" wheels with super short tires.

Old 10-02-2013, 11:59 PM
Super Moderator
Ok cool. Looks like i shouldn't rub. Thanks for your help man. I'll let you know if I end up having issues once I get the coils on. I'll post some pics in my thread once I'm dumped, so u can check it out if u want.

Regarding your coils, I heard the buddyclubs are a real pain in the ass to go low in the rear. Thats why I didn't get them. The only thing to do at your point with no perches at all, is to get shorter springs but idk if thats worth it. I'm not even sure if someone has tried that but it seems like the only thing left to do. Or cut the springs, which is dumb. Or get some 16" wheels with super short tires.
Yea, fasho just lemme know, I'm lookin' forward to pics of your ride on FF2's!

And yea haha but there's gotta be a way-- I know a couple that are slammed on these so just gotta get some input. I don't want to get 16's with low profile because that would drop it but would make more wheel to fender gap which I don't want at all.
But aside from wanting to go a little lower, I'm perfectly satisfied with the height right now, it's a perfect daily. And the ride on Buddy Clubs is pretty comfortable for me actually haha I love it. I'll post pics in a bit-- I think you'll be able to see the fender flaring and gap I was explaining earlier;

Old 10-03-2013, 12:30 AM
Super Moderator
Name:  IMAG2100_zps5997e30c.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  153.9 KB

Sorry for the quality-- fresh from more lowering; no wheel-fender gap at any angle

Quick Reply: Zeebrah's Fit Sport: Eleanor.