2nd Generation GE8 Specific Fit Photos & Videos Sub-Forum Threads for displaying photos and videos of the 2nd generation GE8 Honda Fit

little intro

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2010, 12:55 AM
5 Year Member
Do you have an auto or manual? car looks nice!

Old 10-21-2010, 01:06 AM
i picked them up at jlc lighting here in san gabriel. their website is jlclighting.com. they are great quality and they have excellent customer service. i have all led interior lights. headlight is custom hid projectors w/ led strip (audi style), led parking lights. waiting to get led switchback turn signal bulbs (cool white normal then flashing amber when turn sig on)

Old 10-21-2010, 01:07 AM
Originally Posted by be12nard
Do you have an auto or manual? car looks nice!

its a manual.

Old 10-21-2010, 01:22 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by ohanahuichubbz
i picked them up at jlc lighting here in san gabriel. their website is jlclighting.com. they are great quality and they have excellent customer service. i have all led interior lights. headlight is custom hid projectors w/ led strip (audi style), led parking lights. waiting to get led switchback turn signal bulbs (cool white normal then flashing amber when turn sig on)
I had checked out the website and their price seems to be a little expensive. Do you mind to share the type of LED that you have installed on your car?

Old 10-21-2010, 01:38 AM
im running the 15 smd led panel for dome and map light...individual led strips for underpanel driver and passender, cool white t10 high power led license plate bulb, red t10 6 led wedge bulb for reverse, cool white t10 5 smd wedge bulb for parking light.

Old 10-21-2010, 01:49 AM
5 Year Member
Thanks again for your information. After checking out again, I realize that their price is almost double than what I can find on ebay. What is your opinion on their stuffs? Is it worth the extra dollars to go for their products? The dome light that you installed cost $25 which is too expensive compared to ebay has the similar one for $15. Thanks!

I hope u don't mind i ask.. but i appreciated of your information.

Old 10-21-2010, 01:58 AM
yea i know there is a price difference on the ebay items. the thing is ebay quality is horrible. they burn out real quick...ive tried them. i know the owner of jlc and their products are top notch. never had a problem. they custom make they products so they know what they're doing. id still pay the extra $$ and go with good quality rather than settle for ebay. thats my opinion. if ur from the area swing by their shop and let them know henry sent you and they will take care of you. (speak to luis)

Old 11-10-2010, 12:44 AM
update!!!

took some new pics today although she needs a wash cuz it rained the other day. new parts since the last post:

-honda sport grill (oem honda accessory)
-yellow film for fog
-depo tails (top & bot LED)
-red led rear turn bulbs & red led reverse bulb

Name:  20101109_002.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  65.5 KB

Name:  20101109_012.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  57.2 KB

Name:  20101109_003.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  65.7 KB

Name:  20101109_004.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  72.8 KB

Name:  20101109_005.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  74.6 KB

Name:  20101109_006.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  71.1 KB

Name:  20101109_007.jpg
Size:  90.4 KB

Name:  20101109_008.jpg
Size:  93.0 KB

Name:  20101109_009.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  55.8 KB

Name:  20101109_010.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  68.0 KB

Old 11-10-2010, 01:24 AM
5 Year Member
did u color ur roof or cf it?
mine is tafeta too

Old 11-10-2010, 01:33 AM
i wrapped it with flat black vinyl.

Old 11-10-2010, 06:28 PM
5 Year Member
i wrapped it with flat black vinyl.
i like it...can u specify more on the vinyl where did u buy it?
how about when u wash the car does the vinyl have any bubbles
or does it scratch easily?
what if u decide u dont want it anymore and u remove it, will the paint of the roof be scratch

thanks

Last edited by phenoyz; 11-10-2010 at 06:30 PM.
Old 11-10-2010, 07:38 PM
i bought it from my friends shop jlclighting.com. bubbles only occur when the wrapping is poor. when i wash car it doesnt affect it. as for scratching easily, it doesnt unless u run a sharp object across it. its rated at 5 yrs - meaning it last 5 yrs and if itake it off it will not damage the paint unless ur not careful.

Old 11-10-2010, 09:23 PM
5 Year Member
i bought it from my friends shop jlclighting.com. bubbles only occur when the wrapping is poor. when i wash car it doesnt affect it. as for scratching easily, it doesnt unless u run a sharp object across it. its rated at 5 yrs - meaning it last 5 yrs and if itake it off it will not damage the paint unless ur not careful.
thanks

Old 12-19-2010, 05:55 PM
5 Year Member
Do you have any pictures that show your LED lights at night? Where did you buy your yellow film for fog from? What kind of LED for your front parking light? Thanks!

Old 12-20-2010, 10:58 AM
Thumbs up

Car looks GREAT! Love the roof and wheels, ties in NICELY!

Now, someone posted about never claying a brand new car, really!? When a car comes in, especially from overseas, it gets contaminants on the paint, not to mention when it sits on the lot for a week or weeks on end, so not trying to flame the guys who said NAY to claying a brand new car. When you clay a car, any car, you're starting with the cleanest possible surface possible, so the wax/sealant goes on easier/better and let the product do the best job it can possibly do, period. I say its good to clay your car about 3x's a year IMO.

Back on topic, like I've said in so many posts here, YET ANOTHER REASON WHY WHITE RULES ON THIS CAR!

Old 12-20-2010, 03:38 PM
5 Year Member

What kind of headlight, parking light and fog light bulbs are you using? They seem to be so bright just like HID. Thanks in advanced.

Old 12-20-2010, 03:43 PM
5 Year Member
One more thing, does your parking light is also function as the signal light? I heard that replacing with LED bulbs require something in order to work. Did you come into any problems yet?

Old 12-21-2010, 11:42 PM
5 Year Member
same here w/ headlight and parking lights...looks good.

Old 12-26-2010, 01:37 AM
Originally Posted by be12nard
Do you have any pictures that show your LED lights at night? Where did you buy your yellow film for fog from? What kind of LED for your front parking light? Thanks!
hey be12nard, i dont have any night pics of my leds at the moment. ill try to take some when it stops raining. i bought the fog film from one of the guys here on the forums (not the precut film) as for the parking lights..i think its the 5smd t10. those pictures you quoted are old. im not running custom projectors w/ 800k hid, 300k hid for fog w/ yellow film, and my newest addition.........custom 2 tone switchback led bulb turn signal. they look sweet...probably the first fit to have these. they are tapped to the parking so they stay on when headlights are on and then switches to amber when turn signals are on.

one more thing my parking led are not my signals...then you change the signal bulbs you need resistors which jlc provided for me. they did all the lighting work on my car. i had all my bulbs for awhile now and no problems. jlc really know what theyre doing. they will let you know what you need for all applications. as for the switchback bulbs...our fits cannot run them as plug n play. cuz our sockets are single filaments but double filaments are needed for the switchback.

Originally Posted by Klasse Act
Car looks GREAT! Love the roof and wheels, ties in NICELY!

Now, someone posted about never claying a brand new car, really!? When a car comes in, especially from overseas, it gets contaminants on the paint, not to mention when it sits on the lot for a week or weeks on end, so not trying to flame the guys who said NAY to claying a brand new car. When you clay a car, any car, you're starting with the cleanest possible surface possible, so the wax/sealant goes on easier/better and let the product do the best job it can possibly do, period. I say its good to clay your car about 3x's a year IMO.

Back on topic, like I've said in so many posts here, YET ANOTHER REASON WHY WHITE RULES ON THIS CAR!
thanks!

Old 12-29-2010, 02:43 PM
5 Year Member
hey be12nard, i dont have any night pics of my leds at the moment. ill try to take some when it stops raining. i bought the fog film from one of the guys here on the forums (not the precut film) as for the parking lights..i think its the 5smd t10. those pictures you quoted are old. im not running custom projectors w/ 800k hid, 300k hid for fog w/ yellow film, and my newest addition.........custom 2 tone switchback led bulb turn signal. they look sweet...probably the first fit to have these. they are tapped to the parking so they stay on when headlights are on and then switches to amber when turn signals are on.

one more thing my parking led are not my signals...then you change the signal bulbs you need resistors which jlc provided for me. they did all the lighting work on my car. i had all my bulbs for awhile now and no problems. jlc really know what theyre doing. they will let you know what you need for all applications. as for the switchback bulbs...our fits cannot run them as plug n play. cuz our sockets are single filaments but double filaments are needed for the switchback.

thanks!
Pictures would be great. Thanks!

Quick Reply: little intro