2nd Generation GE8 Specific Fit Photos & Videos Sub-Forum Threads for displaying photos and videos of the 2nd generation GE8 Honda Fit

New Blue Sensi

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 12:54 PM
5 Year Member
New Blue Sensi

2010 Blue Sensi Pearl w/navigation. etc.

I wanted to do a really good photo shoot and add some things to my 2010 Fit first, but I haven't found the right time or situation. So I just fired off a few quick shots in a parking lot, really late the other night.

I know a few regulars here don't like to see new "stock" Fits. Sorry, what the heck, here it is. When I do some mods and/or get a chance to do some more ":creative" pics I will post more.

NewBlueSensi.jpg?t=1271436701

The "Midnight Blue" (on license plate) is a personal joke... sorry!
HaveAFit2.jpg?t=1271436734

Love this color at night
NewBlueSensi3.jpg?t=1271436463

I know, I know... "Needs to be lowered," new wheels, "More Low," exhaust, tint, blah, blah, blah....

I want to do a lot of things, but I don't have the time, or the funds to do all at once... but things are coming.

I have visors that are going on when I get the chance. I've already kinda' installed an XM Onyx Satellite system... but I still need to route all of the wiring properly. I have it routed out of the passenger-side rear window temporarily. Wires are out of the way, but not properly hidden, yet.

I'm impressed with this little XM Onyx unit. It even has about 8 color Themes for when you get tired of looking at the same old display... so the unit looks good too. Scrolling info, 10 XM favorite presets of your choice, recall, etc. For the money it's excellent!

Will post more pics and add-ons when I get the chance.

Old 04-16-2010, 01:07 PM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Hey your car looks great! Nothing wrong with posting up a new pretty Fit with out any mods - everyone on this forum started in the same shoes except for those that bought them already modded. I got my Fit in 2007 and nearly $2000.00 later it is my favorite car I've ever owned!

Congrats on the new car - love that color! Make it your own. Welcome to the Fit family.

Cat :x

Old 04-17-2010, 01:02 AM
5 Year Member
Peering through the 2nd pic I sense something is missing on the dash.

It is a really nice color at night without a doubt.

Old 04-18-2010, 07:44 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Cat
Hey your car looks great! Nothing wrong with posting up a new pretty Fit with out any mods - everyone on this forum started in the same shoes except for those that bought them already modded. I got my Fit in 2007 and nearly $2000.00 later it is my favorite car I've ever owned!

Congrats on the new car - love that color! Make it your own. Welcome to the Fit family.

Cat :x
Thanks, Cat!

Yeah, I've owned quite a few cars, both new and used. So far, I like this one pretty darned good. I originally wanted it strictly as a gas saver, because a friend who lives up the street got one (he turned me on to this site too).

I honestly didn't think I would like the car very much other than the fuel savings -- I'm used to SUVs, and vehicles with all of the "extras" available. Then after checking out my friend's, hanging out and reading posts here, then finally test driving one, I kinda' fell for it... that is, as much as one could actually fall for a material object.

Anyway, it's a lot of fun... and it's going to be fun doing any and all mods.

Oh, thanks for the welcome! I've been coming here for a couple of months or longer now... and as far as I can remember you're the first one to formally "welcome" me to the forum. So, thanks for the welcome... it's very nice of you.

Have a great one, Cat!

Old 04-18-2010, 07:53 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by 555sexydrive
Peering through the 2nd pic I sense something is missing on the dash.
Excuse me for being a little "thick" here (it's been a rough and really busy couple of days)... but, you completely lost me above. I mean, ZOOM... right over my head.

Please explain for me... the temporary "space cadet."

It is a really nice color at night without a doubt.
I've said this in another post, but I didn't know whether I'd like it or not because I almost always go with black. This time I thought I'd go for another color, and the BSP caught my eye after seeing it at night and in the day.

So yeah, I REALLY like this color!

Old 04-18-2010, 12:30 PM
DUDE!!! that car looks AMAZING!!! love that color day or night. So sexy, now I remember what my car looked like when I first got her.

Old 04-18-2010, 05:14 PM
5 Year Member
Hurry up and go catch up to it, it's quite "hazard"ous to have thoughts outrun you. You'll never know where you will end up.

Old 04-18-2010, 09:15 PM
5 Year Member
Hurry up and go catch up to it, it's quite "hazard"ous to have thoughts outrun you. You'll never know where you will end up.
Oh, man! I know I must be burning candles at all ends now. That one should have been so obvious, anyone who read the first forum-based post probably would have known what you were talking about.

I'm starting to feel a little ditzy at this point.

Ok... well, is it burning your hand, holding on to it? Sorry for temporary mind "hazard".

Old 04-18-2010, 10:51 PM
5 Year Member
Hahaha it's not a hazard for me at all. Whenever is clever.

People must be wondering when they read this, WTF?!?!

Old 04-19-2010, 08:15 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by doctor1foot
DUDE!!! that car looks AMAZING!!! love that color day or night. So sexy, now I remember what my car looked like when I first got her.
Yeah, I know... people are telling me the color is "hot, it smokes, it's cool, it's beautiful," and other assorted color-based compliments. Problem is, I have "new car paranoia" to go with the nice color.

I hate new car paranoia. I caught myself sitting sideways on the seat, then kicking my shoes off to free them of any possible debris before getting completely into the car the other night! I thought, "Man, you've had plenty of new cars before this... stop!" Then I asked myself, "Are you serious, you're actually kicking your shoes off before getting completely into the car?" I mean, that's what floor mats are for. I won't even get into how cautious I am about the paint. I watch for stray birds around the car when getting out and walking away!

Yup, I definitely have new car paranoia!

Old 04-19-2010, 08:26 AM
5 Year Member
Hahaha it's not a hazard for me at all. Whenever is clever.

People must be wondering when they read this, WTF?!?!
I thought about that too! You know what else they say (whoever "they" are! ), "Scr3w 'em if they can't take a joke!

Sorry, forum folks... I'm j/k. A personal joke going on here. Although, if one isn't careful, personal jokes on a forum can certainly be "HAZARD"ous!

Old 05-14-2010, 01:50 AM
5 Year Member
I like the OEM wheels.

Old 05-14-2010, 03:35 PM
Looks great! I'm torn on what color to get. It's either red or this!

Old 05-17-2010, 04:27 AM
nice ride... that color isn't available here in the philippines. i got the black one. and yeah no mods yet either too! haha!

Old 05-17-2010, 06:05 AM
5 Year Member
congrats man ur pics really made the color POP looks good

Old 05-17-2010, 10:45 AM
5 Year Member
yeah no need to apologize for not being lowered.. hell mine isn't lowered either and i never plan to lower it haha.

Old 05-20-2010, 10:36 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Vash
yeah no need to apologize for not being lowered.. hell mine isn't lowered either and i never plan to lower it haha.
Hey, thanks for the comments folks. Wish I could take credit for the color... but Honda gets those accolades!

Anyway, whenever I get mods I will try and take lots of pics and post them ASAP. This is going to be fun!

Old 05-20-2010, 10:45 AM
5 Year Member
Same color as my 09 MT... love it.