2nd Generation GE8 Specific Fit Photos & Videos Sub-Forum Threads for displaying photos and videos of the 2nd generation GE8 Honda Fit

Blue GE8?

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 05:07 PM
Blue GE8?

Hey everyone this is my first post here. Been following for quiet some time and will be purchasing a new GE8 Sport in the next month or two. Just one quick question for everyone. Why is it that there aren't many blue sensations out there? I think it would look really clean with the red emblems and some yellow fog lenses on there. Just looking to get everyones opinion. Also anything I should know before I purchase? I know this is a photo forum so upload those blue fits. Wanna see what they look like with a little customization here and there. Thanks everyone.

P.S. Feel free to try and persuade me to buy another color by showing off your fit.

Old 03-23-2010, 05:54 PM
5 Year Member
I have a BSP GE8. I love everything about it except that i wish it had more power!!

Old 03-23-2010, 06:03 PM
I'm perfectly fine with the power. All I plan on doing is throwing on a prm intake and calling it a day. At least for now.

Old 03-23-2010, 08:32 PM
5 Year Member
Go for it. I get lots of compliments on the color. On the downside, small scratches show up pretty easily.

Name:  DSCF2160.jpg
Views: 746
Size:  120.3 KB

Old 03-23-2010, 08:53 PM
Apparently the fit is notorious for getting scratched easily? Is this true with all colors?

Btw that is definitely a sexy color IMO

Old 03-23-2010, 08:57 PM
yes dont get black it scartches like no other silver is the best for not showing scrathers bt i like hte blue alot just do not take it thew an auto wash lol

Old 03-23-2010, 11:06 PM
5 Year Member
I just got my BSP Sport about 2 months ago, weather finally warmed up enough to wash/wax this past weekend...I think BSP is a great color, but I'm extremely partial to blue cars...

Old 03-24-2010, 04:27 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Atomic17
Man you have a FORD RS badge on your car? Fail...

Old 03-24-2010, 04:31 PM
ecl
5 Year Member
I have a TW GE and haven't had many problems with scratches, but the front bumper can't seem to take many hits from highway driving...lots of small blemishes if you look up close. Seems common though.

That blue is very nice by the way.

Old 03-24-2010, 04:53 PM
I obviously have a white one, and I waited 3 weeks for it. Had I had to wait another week, I would have gotten a blue one.

Old 03-24-2010, 05:20 PM
5 Year Member
Thanks for the compliment, BRAZIERS, I didn't know I needed your approval for how I wanted to personalize my FIT. Yeah, so it's a Ford RS badge - I'm cheap, I didn't want to pay the $40 for the JDM one, and honestly I liked the blue Ford one better than the red JDM.

I only posted the pics so the OP could see more BSP like he asked.

Sorry if I offended anyone with my non-compliant RS badge. Didn't know the badge police were out in full force.

Old 03-25-2010, 06:56 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Atomic17
Thanks for the compliment, BRAZIERS, I didn't know I needed your approval for how I wanted to personalize my FIT. Yeah, so it's a Ford RS badge - I'm cheap, I didn't want to pay the $40 for the JDM one, and honestly I liked the blue Ford one better than the red JDM.

I only posted the pics so the OP could see more BSP like he asked.

Sorry if I offended anyone with my non-compliant RS badge. Didn't know the badge police were out in full force.
Whoa, slick! If you've been here (or on pretty much any forum) very long you should know almost everyone has an opinion about EVERYTHING! It's the "human condition," my man!

I read a comment the other day from someone calling another poster a "complete idiot" just because the person commented on how they thought some completely slammed Fits look strange. He didn't say it looked bad, he just said it looked out of proportion, for his personal tastes.

So, the guy's an idiot for having an opinion? I say people who slam people for their personal opinions on "Mere matters of Modding" (Heh, Heh!) are not only rude, but moronic to boot. Then again, that's what insecurity does to some.

Let it go, man. Not telling you what to do or how you should react to anything. Just saying, if you like it, then crap to the negative commentary... it's you who must live with it, not them.

You're definitely in the wrong forum if you expect to not get an opinion, and at times, an extremely strong and even "idiotic" opinion.

Personally? I like your RS badge. I wish they made the Honda RS badges in blue, or maybe even a few color varieties. I would go for one in a minute.

I don't care for the red Honda badges, and will not be buying one for my new Fit. Not that I don't like them, I do... a lot! It's just that I don't want the big red Honda badge on the front of my Fit because it interferes with what I want to eventually do to my GE. But I'm probably going to go for the RS badge... that's almost a given at this point.

Not worth getting so defensive, man. I know it's easy at times in places like these. People can be seemingly rude to those who don't "fall into line" with what they and everyone else do. But again, it's your ride. Do it, like it, enjoy it, and wear it proudly!

Last edited by annunC8; 03-25-2010 at 06:59 AM.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:10 AM
5 Year Member
Thanks annunC8, I appreciate the words of wisdom. I've been on a few other boards in my time, I've just never been told I've "failed" at something. He could have had a little better manners and maybe just said "I don't like your Ford RS badge", that would have been fine. Maybe I'm just not up with todays lingo, starting to show my age.

Thanks again, now lets get this thread back on topic, the OP wants to see more BSP's, so here's the BSP thread:
https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/fit-...rl-thread.html

Old 03-27-2010, 02:36 PM
Bsp ftw!!!

Old 03-28-2010, 03:35 AM
5 Year Member
They are cool colors, but for safety, I would rather chose tidewater blue. That's one unique color. And will stay cool in the summer.