2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

08-13 EDM JAZZ, JDM FiT

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2015, 10:41 AM
Smile 08-13 EDM JAZZ, JDM FiT PARTS SHIPPED TO PUERTO RICO ???

Hi im new here , im from Puerto Rico and i want to make the front end convertion from the USDM version to the EDM,JDM version. I want to need some website or contact who can ship those parts to Puerto Rico ( excuse me for my bad English )

Last edited by Wys.GE8; 05-31-2015 at 10:49 AM.
Old 06-01-2015, 07:27 PM
5 Year Member
Unless youre ready to dump 5000+ into the conversion, i wouldnt bother. Theres only been 2 people on the forum that have done the conversion and one guy that went to usdm.

There are threads around with part numbers, but no diy or real guidelines. The only real chance you got is to compare front end part diagrams of the usdm vs jdm. Then you have to source all the parts somehow, then you have to do the installation. To give you an idea you need a new hood and hinges, new headlights, grills, bumpers, fenders, fender liners, radiator supports, new cowl, new washerfluid reservoir, probably a new coolant reservoir, and thats not even counting all the tiny screws and tidbits to make it all fit together. A ton of welding is needed too to cut the usdm bar out and put the shorter supports in. Oh and then theres painting lol.

Old 06-09-2015, 03:22 AM
Originally Posted by connor55
Unless youre ready to dump 5000+ into the conversion, i wouldnt bother. Theres only been 2 people on the forum that have done the conversion and one guy that went to usdm.

There are threads around with part numbers, but no diy or real guidelines. The only real chance you got is to compare front end part diagrams of the usdm vs jdm. Then you have to source all the parts somehow, then you have to do the installation. To give you an idea you need a new hood and hinges, new headlights, grills, bumpers, fenders, fender liners, radiator supports, new cowl, new washerfluid reservoir, probably a new coolant reservoir, and thats not even counting all the tiny screws and tidbits to make it all fit together. A ton of welding is needed too to cut the usdm bar out and put the shorter supports in. Oh and then theres painting lol.
Ok thanx for the info