2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

Honda dealers are getting worse

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2012, 04:12 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by wetphoto
more than one
Please do name anyone other than yourself directly effected by me. My band of smart a's ?

Old 09-15-2012, 07:03 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by joey_fits
Please do name anyone other than yourself directly effected by me. My band of smart a's ?
May I be part of your merry band?

Old 09-15-2012, 07:32 PM
ugh. i am going back to the m5board.

Old 09-15-2012, 09:31 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Steve244
May I be part of your merry band?
I would like to join as well

Old 09-15-2012, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by kgb4187
I would like to join as well
Of course you would

Old 09-15-2012, 09:53 PM
So you and KGB want to announce your membership in the smart a group, huh? I thought that was already assumed

Old 09-16-2012, 02:41 AM
5 Year Member
Are the discussions about aholes being treated like aholes more progressive on the m5board?

Old 09-16-2012, 09:15 AM
Are the discussions about aholes being treated like aholes more progressive on the m5board?
Other boards don't have too many a holes on them. This one only has the band of child pretenders wandering around in an adult world

Old 09-16-2012, 10:27 AM
5 Year Member
wet: You must not be on many forums if you think anyone on this forum are anything snarky. I'm sure M5 forums are just like Porsche forums, full of pretenders, people throwing false info around like its gospel and people who think that floor mats are mods (wait, that describes FF.net too)

That said, you seem to be the one common factor in all the threads that get terribly messed up. Stop posting for a while, just lurk, see how many threads go as bad as this.

Every thread you start is worthless and does no good to the community or even any individuals other than yourself.

Old 09-16-2012, 12:22 PM
5 Year Member
Other boards don't have too many a holes on them. This one only has the band of child pretenders wandering around in an adult world
Do you think before you type wetphoto?
You are saying that there's roughly four or five a holes on the internet and were all here deconstructing your threads.
Which makes us basically a world wide organization dedicated to raining on your parade. Sir you are giving way to much credit to us and yourself.
Maybe you should give it a rest as per mikes suggestion or spend some time on hondatech they have some very polite, well mannered highly educated members that would love to discuss how YOUR dealership treats YOU.

Old 09-16-2012, 02:34 PM
5 Year Member
Ha, I'm not surprised at any of this. Honda of Spring, formerly goodson Honda, just north of Houston,tx is very uncaring, blameful, rude, incompetent,insultful, service, management and all the way around. I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy. Steer clear folks. They were bad as it was as goodson, but whoever owns and runs em now just flat out sucks. Called owner of the dealership with my years of horrible treatment, he sounded soooooo concerned. Punk never even offered anything, and never returned my phonecall as he promised. Stay away people.

Old 09-16-2012, 04:57 PM
5 Year Member
Maybe it's because I live on a small island but both Honda dealerships I have had to deal with have been excellent. My local Acura dealership has been outstanding in finding me parts and help for my DB2 which have been out of production for a long time. I keep reading about folks trying to tarnish Honda's name when in reality Honda doesn't run any of the dealerships in question!!!!

Sorry I'm just trying to stay on topic while the children behave like well you know!

Last edited by bmxman; 09-16-2012 at 05:05 PM.
Old 09-16-2012, 07:13 PM
5 Year Member
Sorry to hear many of you had poor experiences with your local dealership but not all of them are bad, and if you feel you are getting poor service, simply go to a different dealership. It really is that easy.

The dealership and the salesman who sold me my Fit are awesome. Hell, I even gave the salesman a gift after we wrapped up the deal and I still swing by just to shoot the shit with him if I'm in the area.

Old 09-16-2012, 07:50 PM
5 Year Member
If you are curtious to the dealers staff and don't act arrogant or more intelectual than the counter staff your experience will probably reflect that.

Old 09-17-2012, 08:56 PM
If you are curtious to the dealers staff and don't act arrogant or more intelectual than the counter staff your experience will probably reflect that.
Might work unless you are dealing with hucksters who's marketing training is akin to a Tijuana street hawker.

Old 09-17-2012, 09:06 PM
5 Year Member
Might work unless you are dealing with hucksters who's marketing training is akin to a Tijuana street hawker.
Wet,

You need to find another dealer. I've had way more good experiences with Honda & Acura Dealers than bad ones. Granted, there's a few bad apples out there but there's no shortage of decent dealerships out there.

~SB

Old 09-17-2012, 10:24 PM
5 Year Member
What those dealership employees are thinking when wetphoto walks in with a chip on his shoulder before they've even said a word:

Name:  50Z5z.gif
Views: 58
Size:  140.2 KB

Old 09-17-2012, 11:17 PM
Originally Posted by specboy
Wet,

You need to find another dealer. I've had way more good experiences with Honda & Acura Dealers than bad ones. Granted, there's a few bad apples out there but there's no shortage of decent dealerships out there.

~SB
A good one has been recommended. My original point was that they are getting scarce. Sort of like good Chevy dealers

Old 09-17-2012, 11:19 PM
Originally Posted by DiamondStarMonsters
What those dealership employees are thinking when wetphoto walks in with a chip on his shoulder before they've even said a word:

I see Joey baby called his fellow middle schoolers for help. Doesn't work.

Old 09-18-2012, 07:06 AM
5 Year Member
A good one has been recommended. My original point was that they are getting scarce. Sort of like good Chevy dealers
This is where I'd have to disagree. There was a Shady one in NJ that I looked at in 2000 when shopping for a new prelude but besides that, most all of my experiences with Honda & Acura have been decent. That Said, i've made an effort to get to know the guys in the Service department (and even brought in extras like cookies after a party - my family of 3 wasn't going to eat them all). Little things help and getting to know the service manager and his staff has helped me enormously. every now and then, they get a few bad service writers but to be honest, they don't seem to last very long.

Go into this dealer with an open mind and if you've got the time, ask to meet the service manager. lay out what bad experience you've had with another local place and let them know you are looking for a "Home" for service on the FIT.

~SB

Quick Reply: Honda dealers are getting worse