2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

Where is Honda going?

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 03:11 PM
Originally Posted by mike410b
Yeah Honda is really struggling, with the Accord and Civic still being 2 of the top 5 best selling cars.

Leave this site.

No one wants you here, you don't own a Fit, just stop.

And sales of the rest of the line?

Old 07-10-2012, 03:15 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by wetphoto
Overweight pig? Faster than any Honda, and a lot of other makes. Are you paid by Honda to try and stiffle discussion?
How do you even own a Fit. You obviously can't comprehend a momentum car.

Old 07-10-2012, 03:16 PM
5 Year Member
Flygirl's presence in this thread further suggests that it and wetphoto are one and the same.

And wetphoto, IDGAF if the Gen Coupe is faster in a straight line than any Honda (which its not btw, don't forget about the 13 year old S2000, or 22 year old NSX, or the brand new CBR600RR/CBR1000RR/VFR1200F/CB1000/etc.). I (and any REAL car enthusiast) will take a car that is balanced and well sorted in every way over a car with a ropey gearbox, understeers like a truck, delivers zero feedback through the steering wheel, etc.

Hyundai will never build a proper enthusiast's car.

As I've said in the past, Honda is working on a new Accord, it will start the return to Honda's glory days, look in the media, any source will agree with me.

However, you're anti-Honda witch hunt has blinded you from this fact.

Old 07-10-2012, 03:16 PM
5 Year Member
Omgwtf flygirl in the houssssee

Old 07-10-2012, 03:17 PM
Originally Posted by FIT4thetouge
How do you even own a Fit. You obviously can't comprehend a momentum car.
How? Well, I will explain it to you: You go to a dealer, write a check and go home with it. Simple, yes?

Old 07-10-2012, 03:19 PM
Flygirl's presence in this thread further suggests that it and wetphoto are one and the same.

And wetphoto, IDGAF if the Gen Coupe is faster in a straight line than any Honda (which its not btw, don't forget about the 13 year old S2000, or 22 year old NSX, or the brand new CBR600RR/CBR1000RR/VFR1200F/CB1000/etc.). I (and any REAL car enthusiast) will take a car that is balanced and well sorted in every way over a car with a ropey gearbox, understeers like a truck, delivers zero feedback through the steering wheel, etc.

As I've said in the past, Honda is working on a new Accord, it will start the return to Honda's glory days, look in the media, any source will agree with me.

13 and 22 year old cars don't count. What matters is what they are doing NOW...Which isn't much. 22 years ago, Honda had it going. Now?

Old 07-10-2012, 03:21 PM
5 Year Member
The Crosstour is very sexy.

Old 07-10-2012, 03:24 PM

Hmmm...I guess that means that you and your band of buddies are one in the same? By the way, you made my entire point when you admitted that Honda will start a RETURN to it's glory days. Glory that is gone now.
Anti-Honda witch hunt? No anti corporate stupidity from a once, and could be again great car brand.

Old 07-10-2012, 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by Steve244
The Crosstour is very sexy.
OK...I suppose to some people. If you like it, go for it. I haven't checked...how are Crosstour sales going? Remember the Element..They forgot to paint half of the original. wonder how much of a discount Honda gave for that slip up?

Old 07-10-2012, 03:29 PM
5 Year Member
Alright, go buy another fucking car if you hate Honda so much.

FORD, CHEVY, TOYOTA, CHRYSLER, MERCEDES, JAGUAR, VW, etc. Have all had the exact same period of "Let's settle and just cash-in on our good name" mindsets.

They all come out of it after a few years.

Let Honda do the same, look to history to understand how this works.

If Honda is really doing so poorly, how did its sales only drop 0.5% in 2011 (you know, the year when that huge tropic disaster happened?) whereas Toyota's dropped 8%.

We get it you hate Honda, go enjoy the ugliest 'sports car' of all time:

IT LOOKS LIKE A FISH.

Old 07-10-2012, 03:36 PM
Alright, go buy another fucking car if you hate Honda so much.

FORD, CHEVY, TOYOTA, CHRYSLER, MERCEDES, JAGUAR, VW, etc. Have all had the exact same period of "Let's settle and just cash-in on our good name" mindsets.

They all come out of it after a few years.

Let Honda do the same, look to history to understand how this works.

If Honda is really doing so poorly, how did its sales only drop 0.5% in 2011 (you know, the year when that huge tropic disaster happened?) whereas Toyota's dropped 8%.

We get it you hate Honda, go enjoy the ugliest 'sports car' of all time:

IT LOOKS LIKE A FISH.
FYI: It wasn't a "Tropic Disaster" as you say. It was an earthquake and Tsunami. Big difference. But thanks for the reinforcement that Honda is in the "Settle and cash in our good name mode". Glad you agree with me.

Old 07-10-2012, 03:37 PM
5 Year Member
I'm glad you ignored that every big car maker EVER has done the same thing.

Tsunami's are largely tropical disasters BRUH.

Old 07-10-2012, 03:39 PM

Tsunami's are caused by earthquakes, not tropical disasters. Read up on it. Enlightening.

Old 07-10-2012, 03:39 PM
5 Year Member
Flooding in Asia as a whole in is what he is talking about...it wasn't just the tsunami in Japan.

Old 07-10-2012, 03:41 PM

Other companies learned from it. Is Honda going to learn from it's current meanderings? Hope so...and quickly. Toyota did.

Old 07-10-2012, 03:42 PM
5 Year Member
Tsunami's are caused by earthquakes, not tropical disasters. Read up on it. Enlightening.
Just looked back into one of my textbooks, you were correct for the first time in your life. Congrats you uneducated swine.

5 Year Member
OK...I suppose to some people. If you like it, go for it. I haven't checked...how are Crosstour sales going? Remember the Element..They forgot to paint half of the original. wonder how much of a discount Honda gave for that slip up?
that was a troll. sort of. I think it's hideous.

5 Year Member
Other companies learned from it. Is Honda going to learn from it's current meanderings? Hope so...and quickly. Toyota did.
How so? Have you driven any of Toyota's current offerings?

Ignore the FR-S, that car was developed by Subaru, none of the other cars have even an ounce of entertainment value.

Old 07-10-2012, 03:43 PM
Originally Posted by FIT4thetouge
Flooding in Asia as a whole in is what he is talking about...it wasn't just the tsunami in Japan.
Asia as a whole wasn't flooded. Asia includes Viet nam, Phillipines, China, Korea and the like. Mostly, it involved Japan. A little research would have helped.

Old 07-10-2012, 03:45 PM
Originally Posted by Steve244
that was a troll. sort of. I think it's hideous.
I know what you meant. It is hideous. But I also thought the Element was just as bad. Especially when they tried to save money by only painting half of it. They caught on later and painted the whole thing.

Quick Reply: Where is Honda going?