2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

Honda continues to lose its way

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 03:02 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by wetphoto
Spiken like true a true liberal putz
Spoken like a true white trash, uneducated, hill billy putz. Go back to the set of Deliverance.

Old 06-13-2012, 03:26 PM
5 Year Member
Spiken like true a true liberal putz
You wouldn't know a liberal if one delivered your welfare check to the door.

Old 06-13-2012, 03:29 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by FIT4thetouge
I'm a valet, and I think I'd rather parallel park a box truck than do it in a new gen Camaro..
The only logic I can see in the midlife-crisis-of-a-design is it's also impossible to see into, which makes reliving memories from the 80s of doing blow off the dashboard with a naked hooker in the front seat a little easier without getting caught.

Old 06-13-2012, 03:31 PM
Originally Posted by mike410b
Spoken like a true white trash, uneducated, hill billy putz. Go back to the set of Deliverance.
Ahh.. The arrogant, self-righteous effete snob raises it head again.

Old 06-13-2012, 03:35 PM
5 Year Member
I'm an arrogant effete snob and I live in Deliverance. Sooooooooooooie!!!!

For what it's worth I think my next car will be a 95 Miata (5spd dammit). I bought one for my son. At $3500 they're dangerously fun.

Old 06-13-2012, 03:35 PM
5 Year Member
I don't know, chief, based on your response it sounds like Mike "struck a nerve"

Isn't that how your childish line of logic goes?

There's nothing arrogant/self-righteous about aspiring to educate ones self beyond that of a GED, in spite of the witty quips you pat yourself on the back with.

Old 06-13-2012, 03:37 PM
I'm a valet, and I think I'd rather parallel park a box truck than do it in a new gen Camaro..
A valet, huh? A perfect job for a liberal. And can't park a Camaro? I will make sure you don't park ANY of my cars. Obvious lack of skill. Must be an honors graduate of the Univ. of Wisconsin.

Last edited by wetphoto; 06-13-2012 at 03:47 PM.
Old 06-13-2012, 03:39 PM
Originally Posted by hayden
The only logic I can see in the midlife-crisis-of-a-design is it's also impossible to see into, which makes reliving memories from the 80s of doing blow off the dashboard with a naked hooker in the front seat a little easier without getting caught.

At the same time, doing that in a Fit would be sketch at best, but the dashboard is big enough to write your name on it in size 72 font if you wanted to.

Old 06-13-2012, 03:49 PM
5 Year Member
A valet, huh? A perfect job for a liberal. And can't park a Camaro? I will make sure you don't park ANY of my cars. Obvious lack of skill
I have purposely left myself out of the political talk...don't get me confused with someone else. And you do that, seeing as how I'm in PA, and you're in AZ. Never said I couldn't park it, I have to park anything that pulls up to my stand. It is my job, which I do well, seeing as how I'm the company's supervisor. However, if I had to choose, I'd rather not park that window-less boat.

Old 06-13-2012, 04:10 PM
5 Year Member
A valet, huh? A perfect job for a liberal. And can't park a Camaro? I will make sure you don't park ANY of my cars. Obvious lack of skill. Must be an honors graduate of the Univ. of Wisconsin.
He never said he couldn't. He said he would rather park a box truck rather than park a camaro. You sure do like to twist peoples words don't you?

I have purposely left myself out of the political talk...don't get me confused with someone else. And you do that, seeing as how I'm in PA, and you're in AZ. Never said I couldn't park it, I have to park anything that pulls up to my stand. It is my job, which I do well, seeing as how I'm the company's supervisor. However, if I had to choose, I'd rather not park that window-less boat.
You do have a right to refuse service though. I exercised that right quite frequently too.

Old 06-13-2012, 04:13 PM

man just STFU already. You are obviously too stupid to realize how bad you are making yourself look. i know you probably have your panties riding up your ass about that big Democrat victory in your state i guess.

please crawl back under the rock you came from. when you are ready accept reality then feel free to comment

Old 06-13-2012, 04:17 PM
Originally Posted by wu_tang
man just STFU already. You are obviously too stupid to realize how bad you are making yourself look. i know you probably have your panties riding up your ass about that big Democrat victory in your state i guess.

please crawl back under the rock you came from. when you are ready accept reality then feel free to comment
The reality is that we outnumber you, out-gun you, and in November, when your messiah is booted out on his ass..you can go with him.

Old 06-13-2012, 04:18 PM
5 Year Member
You do have a right to refuse service though. I exercised that right quite frequently too.[/QUOTE]

Yea? I never really thought about having to use that. Idk, it's just a small higher-class restaurant in the city...we don't get extremely heavy volume ever so most of the time I'll be bored and want to drive anything. Most of the time if something ridiculous pulls up (Rolls Royce, etc) we have a VIP area right out front that we open up for them. However, when cars like 800-whp 911 GT2's and Lotus Elise's pull up I'm chomping at the bit to get into those

Old 06-13-2012, 04:20 PM
5 Year Member
The reality is that we outnumber you, out-gun you, and in November, when your messiah is booted out on his ass..you can go with him.
Oh man, SHIT JUST GOT REAL.

EDIT Real as in why the f&^* are we talking about politics in the 2nd gen GE8 forum, let alone a Honda Fit forum...let alone a car forum...

Old 06-13-2012, 04:24 PM
5 Year Member
Out-gun huh? Is that a threat?

Yea? I never really thought about having to use that. Idk, it's just a small higher-class restaurant in the city...we don't get extremely heavy volume ever so most of the time I'll be bored and want to drive anything. Most of the time if something ridiculous pulls up (Rolls Royce, etc) we have a VIP area right out front that we open up for them. However, when cars like 800-whp 911 GT2's and Lotus Elise's pull up I'm chomping at the bit to get into those
We got 50-100 cars a night usually. Had a few regulars with Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Porsches, a GTR, and a Tesla Roadster that were always guaranteed prime time parking. Generally only refused service to the ass hats that demanded front parking for their 350z and wanted to keep the keys and crap like that.

Old 06-13-2012, 04:26 PM
5 Year Member
The reality of left leaning firearm owners would probably make his poor little head explode.

Old 06-13-2012, 04:30 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by DiamondStarMonsters
reality would make his poor little head explode.
Fixed that for ya since this guy's obviously living under a rock somewhere.

Old 06-13-2012, 04:33 PM
Originally Posted by DiamondStarMonsters
The reality of left leaning firearm owners would probably make his poor little head explode.
you would not know which is the dangerous end.

Old 06-13-2012, 04:34 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Jamy
Out-gun huh? Is that a threat?

We got 50-100 cars a night usually. Had a few regulars with Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Porsches, a GTR, and a Tesla Roadster that were always guaranteed prime time parking. Generally only refused service to the ass hats that demanded front parking for their 350z and wanted to keep the keys and crap like that.
Yea I see...I guess you could say I have used that right then, I hate dealing with that stuff. I just tell them "this is the way it works" and they end up driving off on their own looking for a spot a few blocks down. Anyone who demanded front parking is paying a premium.

Old 06-13-2012, 04:35 PM
5 Year Member
Exclamation Break Break Break

This whole thread has lost it's way!

Name:  Just_stop2.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  23.8 KB

Fire Marshall Bill in the house?

Quick Reply: Honda continues to lose its way