2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

2012 honda jazz/fit comfort edition here we go...

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2011, 03:34 AM
Funny guys here in BELGIUM the honda JAZZ where own by Oldies people, this is for old people car here... Funny right? Cause I'm the youngest buyer of this car in my country, most of the owner of this car are seniors, cant wait to tuned it up and run it on the road...

Simple wishlist will be:
Tinted windows
Cold/ram air intakes
Decent pipes
Decent rims maybe I will stick on 15" for fuel consumption reasons
Lowering springs... This is the last cause I am not really intrested on lowering it cause of the snow and stuffs and the road in europe are not like the road on the US

Old 10-22-2011, 07:46 AM
The US model FIT does NOT have ECO light or shift assistance.. . I have seen the ECO light on the CR-Z, Insight, 2012 civic, Accord V6 and ridgeline, oddysey et al

Old 10-22-2011, 08:54 AM
Originally Posted by Knownlimits
The US model FIT does NOT have ECO light or shift assistance.. . I have seen the ECO light on the CR-Z, Insight, 2012 civic, Accord V6 and ridgeline, oddysey et al
thanks for your fast respond on that matter.

Old 10-22-2011, 09:20 AM
5 Year Member
Honda really degrades the Fit/Jazz here in order not to compete with their larger more expensive cars. Well that and if they made it more expensive people would by Mazdas and VWs.

I wish they gave us the options you have. I would have been happy to pay a couple thousand more for features that actually do something. Here the only option is the Sport. All this gets you here is a rear anti-roll bar and some tres gauche plastic body moldings.

damn I could go for some moules and frites.

Old 10-22-2011, 10:00 AM
Originally Posted by Steve244
Honda really degrades the Fit/Jazz here in order not to compete with their larger more expensive cars. Well that and if they made it more expensive people would by Mazdas and VWs.

I wish they gave us the options you have. I would have been happy to pay a couple thousand more for features that actually do something. Here the only option is the Sport. All this gets you here is a rear anti-roll bar and some tres gauche plastic body moldings.

damn I could go for some moules and frites.
Maybe they think as the US market are more on a tunning parts, here in europe they didnt tune alot of cars specially asian cars. Honda here is expensive than other market cars like renault, fiat, mazda, hyundai, peugeot (depend on the model ofcourse).

FYI I was deciding to get the 2012 VW Golf Plus but it cost around 18,000 euros just the basic model alone... Then I fell inlove with the jazz with its high safety specs that I am looking for on a car, a 5.1L - 100km gas milage, not to big and not too small (important thing on europe is compactness) car... What more can I say but I LOVE IT!!!