2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

Blue Raspberry Metallic

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2011, 07:22 PM
Thumbs up Blue Raspberry Metallic

People were wondering what the new Honda would look like in this color. Here are two images I got off the Honda website.

The 2012 Honda Fit Overview - Official Site website has been updated to the 2012 model.

Old 10-02-2011, 12:58 AM
5 Year Member
Nice to see them around, but I wouldn't buy one. To me, the second choice to my TW would only be yellow (bright yellow).

Old 10-02-2011, 09:21 PM
Wink I like it...

Originally Posted by john21031
Nice to see them around, but I wouldn't buy one. To me, the second choice to my TW would only be yellow (bright yellow).
And importing one from europe or painting one yellow would not be feasable...

Old 10-02-2011, 10:50 PM
Originally Posted by Blackbeard
People were wondering what the new Honda would look like in this color. Here are two images I got off the Honda website.

The 2012 Honda Fit Overview - Official Site website has been updated to the 2012 model.

Got mine coming. Sales manager told me yesterday he checked and they are on the "boat" should be here 3rd week of October.

Originally Posted by john21031
I LOVE the bright yellow ~ like the one the forum header, but of course they aren't available in 2012.

Old 10-03-2011, 12:50 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Blueeyed Banditti
Got mine coming. Sales manager told me yesterday he checked and they are on the "boat" should be here 3rd week of October.

I LOVE the bright yellow ~ like the one the forum header, but of course they aren't available in 2012.
Awesome- please post some photos when you get it! I love the color.

Honda seems to keep some of their basic colors standard from year to year- red, white, black, silver but plays around with the shades of blue, purple & green. Only these shades change. They have had Vivid Blue Pearl, Lunar Mist, Blue Sensation Pearl, Tidewater Blue Metallic, Blackberry Pearl Metallic, Celestial Blue & now Blue Raspberry Metallic.

Old 10-03-2011, 02:33 PM
Originally Posted by sooznd
Awesome- please post some photos when you get it! I love the color.

Honda seems to keep some of their basic colors standard from year to year- red, white, black, silver but plays around with the shades of blue, purple & green. Only these shades change. They have had Vivid Blue Pearl, Lunar Mist, Blue Sensation Pearl, Tidewater Blue Metallic, Blackberry Pearl Metallic, Celestial Blue & now Blue Raspberry Metallic.
I just looked up the Tidewater Blue Metallic....it is PURDY!!!!
I love all the blue shades and that Blackberry Pearl, but my next favorite color in the Fit is the bright yellow.

There is a 2000 Tiberon I keep seeing around here that is a classy pastel yellow. I love that car/color. I don't think it would be too great on a Fit however.

I'll post some pics as soon as we pick it up!

Old 10-05-2011, 12:44 PM
5 Year Member
Here are pics of a base Fit in BRM.

Old 10-05-2011, 04:10 PM
Originally Posted by DoYouFit?

WHERE DID YOU TAKE THOSE PICS??!

I didn't think any 2012's had arrived in the US yet!

It's beautiful *sigh*

Old 10-05-2011, 04:20 PM
5 Year Member
Took these pics this morning in front of where I work lol.

2012's have been rolling in since late September, at least here in California. We're lucky to get this color in, and from what I've heard this color is really hot, especially for the ladies.

Old 10-05-2011, 05:22 PM
5 Year Member
Wow- looks much prettier in real life! Much brighter and more turquoise color.
California dealers have the 2012 Fit. I am in Colorado and no 2012's yet. I was at my dealer on Saturday for an oil change & one of the salesman offered to buy my 2010 fit- he said he has two people looking for a used fit - they only had 3 new 2011's on the lot. I said I like my color and would not trade for the silver or blacks they had on the lot.

Old 10-05-2011, 05:59 PM
5 Year Member
My GF just picked one up last night in this color and it's super nice! I really like the color, now it's time to start modding and getting rid of the ugly hub caps! Now we have a his and hers =)

Old 10-05-2011, 11:26 PM
LOLOL!! That SOOOOOOOOOOOO figures. We just moved to KY from Cali a year ago.

I have to wait till Mid-late Oct for the Raspberry Blue Fit I ordered a couple of months ago.

Old 10-06-2011, 01:44 AM
5 Year Member
I am not sure if I like this color. It indeed looks very feminine. Kind of unique but kind of bleak color. I like bright colors more.

Yeah, Honda World in Downey had about 3-4 2012's 3 weeks ago. Both base and sports.

Old 10-06-2011, 07:08 AM
Super Moderator
Kind a cool color. Would look great tinted, black/gunmetal or gray wheels and some carbon fiber accents.

Old 10-06-2011, 08:51 PM

WOWOW....what's wrong with this picture?? Name:  BU_base_34FRONT.png
Views: 551
Size:  62.4 KB Honda's website and your photos look nothing alike. Your photos look like there is little or more like NO metallic! I am confused, although both are nice. It's weird that they differ so much.

HEY 1SickVeilsideZ, since your GF got one last night, tell me which picture is more true to life. =)

Last edited by Blueeyed Banditti; 10-06-2011 at 08:55 PM.
Old 10-06-2011, 09:28 PM
5 Year Member
Sunlight and shadows will do strange things to photos. I have a Tidewater Blue- when it is overcast & cloudy it looks a bluish silver, in nice sunlight it has blue-purple highlights --almost periwinkle. In other lights, it can look silver. I like how the color varies. Like driving a different car whenever the weather changes

Old 10-06-2011, 09:29 PM
5 Year Member
some honda colors are different online and in literature. Some of the reds and browns are different.

I do like the idea of this color w/ tinted windows and gunmetal wheels with teal lugs. nice.

It is however feminine and i don't know if any guy would rock this color.

Old 10-06-2011, 09:47 PM
5 Year Member
if they had this color back in 09, I would've so gotten this color instead of TW

Old 10-07-2011, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by sooznd
Sunlight and shadows will do strange things to photos. I have a Tidewater Blue- when it is overcast & cloudy it looks a bluish silver, in nice sunlight it has blue-purple highlights --almost periwinkle. In other lights, it can look silver. I like how the color varies. Like driving a different car whenever the weather changes
Periwinkle is my FAVORITE shade of a blue...I wish they actually made a true periwinkle.

some honda colors are different online and in literature. Some of the reds and browns are different.

I do like the idea of this color w/ tinted windows and gunmetal wheels with teal lugs. nice.

It is however feminine and i don't know if any guy would rock this color.
I'm no guy, but I would totally get windows tinted and gunmetal wheels with teal lugs if MINE EVER GETS HERE!!

Old 10-07-2011, 07:05 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Blueeyed Banditti
WOWOW....what's wrong with this picture?? Honda's website and your photos look nothing alike. Your photos look like there is little or more like NO metallic! I am confused, although both are nice. It's weird that they differ so much.

HEY 1SickVeilsideZ, since your GF got one last night, tell me which picture is more true to life. =)

It looks nothing like the HONDA picture, the color I would say is a bit more turquoise (spell check) in color. It is really nice though!

Quick Reply: Blue Raspberry Metallic