2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

hey i need ideas for my 2010 honda fit

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 04:34 PM
hey i need ideas for my 2010 honda fit

well hi i'm marcus 20 year straight out of Miami the honda fit its currently driven by dad because his philosophy if i live under his house its his right to drive it .... any way i had made "wish goal list" tell me what you guys think

(add an 14 Gauge Steel etc under the body kits to hold in place or wont budge if another car hits it)

• * seats (racing look seats covers) and real Mugen pedals
  • * Customized 1998 Lexus SC300 inter-cooler with custom pipe-ing
  • * side skirts, dash-board kit to hold the slide down ignition booster and GReddy turbo timer under the dash (the top of the center council)
  • Rear body kit, * Find improved headlights bulbs (to see farther)
  • * Body panels must be doubled checked no loose bolts etc (tighten hood bolts)
  • * Custom center council (secret pockets to hide stuff and crap)

• Mishimoto 06 + Civic Si Silicone Hose Kit , get new side mirrors and mirror inside the car
  • * Extra fuel is provided by a Comptech fuel pump and fuel pressure regulator. (replace the flywheel)
  • * Check all the fittings and Suspension Techniques front and rear swaybars finish up the balance of the car, while Sprint adjustable camber kits help correct the alignment.
  • * close-ratio gears (3,4,5)
  • * Anti-roll bar (add buffered metal protection to A, B, C or D-pillar) aligned (look at pictures)

• * 1997-98 Acura CL Type-S throttle body installed to ingest larger amounts of air, while CL Type-S camshafts plus 2010 Fit Weapon-R header and a HKS exhaust system,
  • * 1998 honda civic hatchback transmission like the pipes the make up the transmission was also installed before the drivetrain could be considered finished
  • * Change the fit to rear wheel drive (RWD)
  • * Adjustable shock absorbers
  • * Chrome coilovers were adjusted

• * Custom pipe-ing 1994-1997 Accord aluminum radiator
  • * better tires (up an inch 16" to 17" stock rims)
  • * check bolts for the front stabilizer, ball joints and upgrade the strut bar

• * Replace the cap covers from 1998 honda civic hatchback (oil,etc)
  • * Amplifier: Alpine - 180W 4-Channel Mini Amplifier and Kenwood - 1000W Class AB Bridgeable 2-Channel Amplifier with Low-Pass Crossover
  • o Subwoofer: Alpine - 12" Single-Voice-Coil 4-Ohm Subwoofer
  • o Speakers : Alpine - 6-1/2" 2-Way Component Car Speakers with Poly-Mica Cones (Pair)
  • * Splash guards honda fit,

PAINT, WIRE HARNESSES WIRES ALL READY TO GO "PLUG & PLAY"
wires color coordinated and start engine
new fluids

WAX THE BABY
pour & clean all the pipes in the car (Baking Soda and Vinegar,Lemon Juice)
Mix the baking soda with white vinegar with a teaspoon of lemon juice for a powerful clog buster. According to the Mississippi State University Extension Service, baking soda and vinegar combined break down fatty acids and enable the blockage to wash down the drain and leaves with a nice hint of lemon!! This technique only works if you have not used any commercial drain cleaners before the baking soda and vinegar lemon mix.

(polish honda front grille)
Takata seat belts

take an entire summer course back to back (til the age 45)

Drifting School + Defensive Driving School

Old 05-11-2011, 04:36 PM
ill add photos when i get it officially
:/

Old 05-11-2011, 05:08 PM
5 Year Member
what the devil.

LOL

if it's your dad's car keep it the way he bought it.

Old 05-11-2011, 05:15 PM
5 Year Member
First goal should be to get out of miami, I hear it's like a 3rd world country down there, the insurance rates sure do reflect it. In fact I'm not even allowed to give quotes in Miami because we are refusing to accept new business there think of all the extra money you'd have for mods.

Also, this list is simply insane. Switch to rwd? WTF? Most of this is either impossible, impractical, or improbable.

Last edited by Lyon[Nightroad]; 05-11-2011 at 05:17 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:16 PM
What's the intercooler for?

Drifting School
You know your car is FWD, right?

Old 05-11-2011, 05:19 PM
i mean he takes it to work 1st job then all around town(delivery FOOD) on his 2nd job ..........it lost the new car smell ...... he doesn't clean nor use the mats and wants others to buy new mats but its washable .....smh i hope he treats it good but he tail-gates but wont admit hes does..nor slow down approaching an gate....=/

Old 05-11-2011, 05:24 PM
insane ok? i SET GOALS high.......LOL as an 1st time driver come on cant blame cause being Asian and Jamaican all the fast & furious cars make me want to make my car insane unique!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Switch to rwd?YES!?! i read red evo in Tokyo drift was rwd and all fits are FWD so cant it be opposite?

Old 05-11-2011, 05:24 PM
I feel you're pain, but you're in the wrong forum - Dr Phil is on the other wavelength.

Old 05-11-2011, 05:28 PM
5 Year Member
RWD conversion....smh....why on a GE8? w/e people LET THE KID DREAM!!!!

Originally Posted by poopshovel

Old 05-11-2011, 05:30 PM
oh the intercooler is like this guy who had an nissan skyline r33 intercooler in his 93 acura integra so i had asked grandma "whats her brand of car she would buy if she had money " so she said "Lexus coupe" so i tried to match skyline intercooler by the year both were made lol Team Hybrid 1998 Honda Accord - Import Tuner Magazine <<thats the car i was trying to create in my fit -___- lol

Old 05-11-2011, 05:32 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by poopshovel

LOL, Tokyo Drift destroyed a generation, Although, when I'm losing a race, my girlfriend of 5 years will turn and look at me and say, "I thought you love me?" and then we bust out laughing. We thought that was the funniest part of the movie, as if this kids ability to drive his daddies Viper had anything to do with his love for the chick.

Old 05-11-2011, 05:32 PM
im an noob lol driver so i dont know stuff as well but im learning last car i tried fixing up was an 98 honda civic hatchback lol (grandmas last car) lol

Old 05-11-2011, 05:35 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Lyon[Nightroad]
LOL, Tokyo Drift destroyed a generation, Although, when I'm losing a race, my girlfriend of 5 years will turn and look at me and say, "I thought you love me?" and then we bust out laughing. We thought that was the funniest part of the movie, as if this kids ability to drive his daddies Viper had anything to do with his love for the chick.
bwahahahahahaahaha

Originally Posted by Marcus LeeRoy
im an noob lol driver so i dont know stuff as well but im learning last car i tried fixing up was an 98 honda civic hatchback lol (grandmas last car) lol
"too soon Jr."

oops wrong movie...

Old 05-11-2011, 05:37 PM
bet you have sex in her car after the movie Lol .....kidding ;D but yea i tried to be unique and make my future fit rare.............. different

Old 05-11-2011, 05:38 PM
5 Year Member
Dude this is the best thread ever.

Old 05-11-2011, 05:40 PM
i hope ur joking LOL </3 breaking my dream if i dont fix the fit my way to insane-fit-y LOL

Old 05-11-2011, 05:43 PM
5 Year Member
If Lyon thinks something is too insane even for him, you better believe it.

It's good to set your goals high, but maybe you're not working with the right car. Sounds to me like this list would cost more than the car itself. Would you also be the one doing all the work?

And why modify a car that you don't own?

edit: Nvm, not sure why I bother...After seeing the words "modified grandma's car" this is obviously a troll or a delusional boy racer, rofl.

Last edited by Vanct; 05-11-2011 at 05:51 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:50 PM
dad said for awhile he sell it to me when i have the reason to drive "college or work" i mean i really love hondas whole family owns hondas or acuras plus my uncle has an honda/acura repair shop so we stay in the family brand Lol we go back from the early 80's so the reason dad bought the fit because of me i dreamt of buying it when he said pick an honda from catalog so i did...... i dont care how much money i spend at least i dont spend it on crack or weed LOL plus im an disability kid stroke at birth (paralyzed left side of my body) i have motor skills to drive just not vision like cant use both eyes at same time .... so yea

Old 05-11-2011, 05:56 PM
thanks vanct...... i been called worse........made fun of cause my disability ..... look its whatever i just thought i could earn wisdom as i share my thoughts ...but hey theres positive and negative shit so its your choice to be an jerk off or an person to be positive for an person who is handicapped ....

Old 05-11-2011, 05:58 PM
5 Year Member

this is going to be fun

Quick Reply: hey i need ideas for my 2010 honda fit