2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

hey i need ideas for my 2010 honda fit

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2011, 01:32 PM
Conversion to RWD is simple...

-swap around the interior to have everything facing towards what is considered the traditional rear

-the back window already has a wiper so we are good there

-steering will be tricky to move to the rear

-need to swap the taillights & headlight positions

Engine and transmission can stay where it is but adjustments will be necessary so the transmission is not always in reverse to go forward.

Old 05-12-2011, 11:00 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by lilaznphatboy
Can you drive stick?

If you're gonna drift, you're gonna need to drive stick unless if you plan on doing some ken block shit (which would be pretty whicked)!

I'm all up for disabled people drifting. One of my friend is deaf and he's a decent drifter.
lolz, derez dat handicap guy drifting in japan (wheelchair status) but obviously, dere was a shitload of mods to his cockpit ALSO i 'memba derez a old lady (yes, she's like 50+) that was racing a Grand-Am mustang and she was in a wheel chair too!

drifting in an auto is totally possible and in some ways, easier, but you better have a built tranny or another one sitting on the sidelines ready!

Originally Posted by GD3_Wagoon
let the kid dream... when i was a freshman in high school and started learning about the CRX i planned on center mounting the steering wheel, giving it gullwing doors, give it a widebody r33 body kit, and convert it to MR with AWD when i finally got around to buying it... i even made sketches of the final product during my drawing class

i even remember picking parts from the super street ads based on how cool they sounded facepalm.jpg
+1111 on dis shiet... shoot, I remember when i bought ichiban parts from Circuit city for my mustang!!! and how i had a giant dual 12" bandpass box in the rear of my first hachi!

ahhh... the good 'ole days. Every1's gotta start sumwhere rite?

Originally Posted by mole177
A lot of kid's juice money.
lolz, i robbed dat kids family for all of the parts on mine!

Originally Posted by poopshovel
Pretty much the easiest way to 'convert' to RWD, ain't it? And while you're at it, why turbocharge a motor that was never designed to be turbocharged? Cut a hole in the rear floor, weld in a cradle, and plunk a 4G63T in. I'm guessing it's an auto, so you got that goin' for you.

Then DOOORREEEEFTOOOOOO to your heart's content...and do it all for less than $2k, wrecked Fit donor included. THAT would be impressive.
actually, just like the red evo in tokyo drift, you can just take the awd drivetrain/platform fit and disable the fwd (easier said than done of course) and what's wrong with boosting motors that didn't come boosted from the factory?

I'm guessing you guys aren't from SoCal or haven't been to our meets because fwd drftng is actually prtty fun as long as you have the ballz to do it!

Old 08-04-2022, 08:20 AM
Hey man, I like your car. I don't know much about it. but what I can say is that white cars are the best sellers, both in the United States and around the world. It would be a good choice to paint it white, maybe a sand or tan color, then sell it for a reasonable price. Maybe you can even get 6 digits for it. If you want to find out how a car is sold for a good price you can ask a car dealer about it.