2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

Are These Fake Jdm Emblems?

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2010, 11:34 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by 206bootchsmokeit
haha thats great man, hey if you guys want some emblems hit me up and i will repackage them with english writing and some bogus part number and send em to you. or if you want i could start selling you guys the ones made from LED lights so you really look cool, noone gives two shits about the emblems. honda doesnt make emblems for the fit in red because they finished doing anything having to do with perrformance quite a while back, its all about the ECO bullshit now, those emblems are most likley knockoffs, and probably from an oddessy...i cant remember what the size is. honda is trying to make its image revolve around ecological concerns at the moment, and i know, who cares about that but really? for the money that you are going to spend on an emblem you might as well waste your money on something like the mugen window rainguard things, im shure those add more horsepower than the red emblems ( * o*) im not trying to piss anyone off but come on man...i got the hook up but its 10 percent commission and you pay shipping.
Got any picture and price?

Old 09-06-2010, 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by 206bootchsmokeit
haha thats great man, hey if you guys want some emblems hit me up and i will repackage them with english writing and some bogus part number and send em to you. or if you want i could start selling you guys the ones made from LED lights so you really look cool, noone gives two shits about the emblems...

...for the money that you are going to spend on an emblem you might as well waste your money on something like the mugen window rainguard things, im shure those add more horsepower than the red emblems ( * o*) im not trying to piss anyone off but come on man...
Nobody said they were buying these as a performance upgrade. Get over yourself. If they like the emblems let it be and don't hate...just do you.

Originally Posted by 206bootschsmokeit
i got the hook up but its 10 percent commission and you pay shipping.
Then you need to request vendor status on this forum and set up a "for sale thread"