2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

Mugen Rims after Stock Stolen

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2010, 07:28 PM
Originally Posted by insane_one
get full suspension! then you wont need to photoshop!
Haha easier said than done. Would you like to pay for that? For the price of coilovers and the install I could buy the Mugen Kit (front, sides, rear, grill) and still have enough to throw around.

I am still deciding whether or not to lower as this is my daily driver, and I need to see how the roads are where I am going to college, cause it would suck to find that all the roads are bumpy as crap and have so many speed bumps that I will end up banging my head up against the steering wheel every time i see one.

Old 07-31-2010, 07:34 PM
How low are you planning on going?

Old 07-31-2010, 07:35 PM
Originally Posted by Gbaby2089
I'm honored people are so intimidated by me :thud:
I'm gobsmacked that you consider this evidence of intimidation...

Don't you think it'd be great for you to gather all of your opinions on knock-offs into one long explanatory post with a title of your own chosing and have it stickied?

It'd save you a lot of time.

Maybe it could even be placed in the FAQ!

Old 07-31-2010, 07:39 PM
How low are you planning on going?
I have no clue. That is why I was going to photoshop it and get an idea of what is a good amount and compare it to the ground clearance. I guess just enough to get close up some of the gap between the body and the wheel

Old 07-31-2010, 07:41 PM
Originally Posted by Crybaby2089
I didn't know opinions were only allowed on H-T
yea your opinion is to hate on everyone that doesnt agree with you.

Old 07-31-2010, 07:47 PM
Originally Posted by Mr.Bubbles
I have no clue. That is why I was going to photoshop it and get an idea of what is a good amount and compare it to the ground clearance. I guess just enough to get close up some of the gap between the body and the wheel
Well you plan to get a Mugen Kit for your Fit too right? Im planning on getting T1R lowering springs for my Fit, a very agressive drop, + the Mugen Kit too so my Fit would end up being low and agressive. Id say look around, i think Eibach's would be perfect, too low not too high.

Old 07-31-2010, 07:59 PM
Well you plan to get a Mugen Kit for your Fit too right? Im planning on getting T1R lowering springs for my Fit, a very agressive drop, + the Mugen Kit too so my Fit would end up being low and agressive. Id say look around, i think Eibach's would be perfect, too low not too high.
I am stuck between the Eibach Sportlines, and the the Swift Springs. I ultimately want the Mugen kit, but it is very expensive. I may end up going with the JDP CF lip. So I am still waiting. Just socking away that money until I decide what to do

Old 07-31-2010, 08:05 PM
i c. i plan to just collect the mugen kit piece by piece til ive got the whole kit, then slap it on all at once

Old 07-31-2010, 08:07 PM
i c. i plan to just collect the mugen kit piece by piece til ive got the whole kit, then slap it on all at once
You must have alot of patience. I couldnt let those pieces sit there without being on my car. It would drive me freaking crazy!

Old 07-31-2010, 08:10 PM
haha of course the list would start from cheap to expensive. haha.

Old 07-31-2010, 08:13 PM
Yeah I hear that. I really want the kit but the price....and for the price of the kit I could get the JDP CF front lip, cf rear diffuser, the cf spoiler, and the cf hood!

Old 07-31-2010, 08:19 PM
lol true. but maybe someone can make a replica kit we can buy and have crybaby cry about it

Old 07-31-2010, 08:22 PM
lol true. but maybe someone can make a replica kit we can buy and have crybaby cry about it
HAHA!!!!! YES! I think VIS Racing already made the kit.

2009-2009 Honda Fit Techno R Full Kit Vis Racing Sports Inc.

What sucks is you gotta have it painted, but that will be expensive and put you about even with the cost of the Mugen kit.

Old 07-31-2010, 11:36 PM
Banned
Hahah fine I am now crybaby...when you guys are complaining hahah

lulz

stfu n00bs

btw stop complaining about being able to lower your car and go to school

ZOMG I MIGHT scrape my front bumper....learn how to angle across obstacles

Old 07-31-2010, 11:41 PM
5 Year Member
I vote Swift springs...I <3 mine.

Old 07-31-2010, 11:59 PM
5 Year Member
You might want to take a look at the thread on a car named "Adele"... It is also a Taffeta White GE and is set up with Swift Sport Mach Springs.... It isn't show car low but the owner has put a lot of work into it and it is a tastefully done car that will turn heads.... She is very pleased with the ride and handling improvements that she now has with the new springs as well as the performance look of the functional amount of drop....... I see that she posted above me.

Old 08-01-2010, 12:00 AM
Originally Posted by Gbaby2089
ZOMG I MIGHT scrape my front bumper....learn how to angle across obstacles
LOL I seldom see folks do this. Why? I have no clue or maybe they don't have a clue how to... they just crawls head-on and... *scrape*

Originally Posted by Texas Coyote
You might want to take a look at the thread on a car named "Adele"... It is also a Taffeta White GE and is set up with Swift Sport Mach Springs.... It isn't show car low but the owner has put a lot of work into it and it is a tastefully done car that will turn heads.... She is very pleased with the ride and handling improvements that she now has with the new springs as well as the performance look of the functional amount of drop.
I'm a very happy with Swift. From stance to performace!

Old 08-01-2010, 12:03 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by ThEvil0nE
LOL I seldom see folks do this. Why? I have no clue or maybe they don't have a clue how to... they just crawls head-on and... *scrape*

I'm a very happy with Swift. From stance to performace!
Yeah it's sad, when I was selling the galant (which was mildly lowered) the guy drove straight out of and into a parking lots with an extremely steep ramp...never in my life have I been more worried about a car

Old 08-01-2010, 12:17 AM
Banned
https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/off-...ke-wheels.html

yeah i made the thread like you wanted me too

a few months ago

Last edited by Gbaby2089; 08-01-2010 at 12:22 AM.
Old 08-01-2010, 12:30 AM

Yeah, but I know you can do better. I "met" you on that one... you've gone on much more since then. Seriously - I'd gather all your responses to others buying "Fake", edit it into a nice flowing piece, then post that.

BTW, most of the time I feel you just post your opinion a bit harshly, but you are slippin' with the "stfu n00bs" bit. That's a bit much, even in response to being called a name. I don't condone that, either. It's gettin' to be like an elementary school playground around here.

I don't neg rep but in extreme situations.

I still haven't, BTW.

Quick Reply: Mugen Rims after Stock Stolen