2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

question..... need answer asap! haha

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 03:53 AM
question..... need answer asap! haha

well im from the bay area.... goin to LA nxt week and i jst bought eibach sportlines springs. should i install them now or later when i get back? im askin this question cuz im jst worried bout how bumpy/smooth the ride goin to be.

Old 07-12-2010, 04:51 AM
5 Year Member
Do you have the time to install them? I would just wait til after u get back. Cuz what if ur installing them and ur axle pops out and u can't drive it cuz u can't get it back in and ur rushing it and then the axle falls on your big toe and then u gotta go to the emergency room and u don't have insurance and you end up paying $700 for a cast and you have crutches and now u can't walk around Santa Monica blvd without crutches and you happen to be walking on the pier and your crutches falls into a hole and you fall down on top of a bikers wife knocking her ice cream into his face and he picks you up and punches you and throws u over the pier and now you have sand and salt water infecting your cast and while your driving back to your hotel room your cast gives you a heavy foot and you get pulled over on PCH for speeding and when you get to the hotel room you realize that you lost your room key and you end up sleeping in the lobby of your hotel room b/c the guy at the desk is on his lunch break in the backroom and doesn't notice you sitting there and then a cop rolls by because he thinks your a wet smelly homeless guy sleeping in a hotel lobby and since your histerical at that point you can't get your facts straight so he tazers you and he takes you to LA police station where you are in a cell with 20 other guys that were just picked up and now your in jail and your whole life is ruined b/c when you go back up north your boss will know u were in jail and he will fire u and all of this just cuz you wanted to rush your eibach sportline spring install....

lmaooo. Just wait it out. If u can't wait and wanna roll in style, slap them on!

Old 07-12-2010, 06:16 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by koolkevin1107
Do you have the time to install them? I would just wait til after u get back. Cuz what if ur installing them and ur axle pops out and u can't drive it cuz u can't get it back in and ur rushing it and then the axle falls on your big toe and then u gotta go to the emergency room and u don't have insurance and you end up paying $700 for a cast and you have crutches and now u can't walk around Santa Monica blvd without crutches and you happen to be walking on the pier and your crutches falls into a hole and you fall down on top of a bikers wife knocking her ice cream into his face and he picks you up and punches you and throws u over the pier and now you have sand and salt water infecting your cast and while your driving back to your hotel room your cast gives you a heavy foot and you get pulled over on PCH for speeding and when you get to the hotel room you realize that you lost your room key and you end up sleeping in the lobby of your hotel room b/c the guy at the desk is on his lunch break in the backroom and doesn't notice you sitting there and then a cop rolls by because he thinks your a wet smelly homeless guy sleeping in a hotel lobby and since your histerical at that point you can't get your facts straight so he tazers you and he takes you to LA police station where you are in a cell with 20 other guys that were just picked up and now your in jail and your whole life is ruined b/c when you go back up north your boss will know u were in jail and he will fire u and all of this just cuz you wanted to rush your eibach sportline spring install....

lmaooo. Just wait it out. If u can't wait and wanna roll in style, slap them on!

+rep

Old 07-12-2010, 12:36 PM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
dang, koolkevin talks from experience!

Old 07-12-2010, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by jeffy499
well im from the bay area.... goin to LA nxt week and i jst bought eibach sportlines springs. should i install them now or later when i get back? im askin this question cuz im jst worried bout how bumpy/smooth the ride goin to be.
if you are worried about a bumpy ride, then why are you installing springs that will worsen your ride?

This reminds me of women (probably on a date) that are going to a sporting event wearing high heels, knowing there will be lots of walking, standing, etc. It's just dumb.

Just put the dumb springs on your car and live with the bad ride you have bought yourself.

Old 07-12-2010, 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by koolkevin1107

damn.... hows you big toe now? hahahaha this is funny...

tnx for the comment and ya ill put them on when i get back haha

Old 07-12-2010, 01:55 PM
Originally Posted by shegetstodriveit
if you are worried about a bumpy ride, then why are you installing springs that will worsen your ride?

This reminds me of women (probably on a date) that are going to a sporting event wearing high heels, knowing there will be lots of walking, standing, etc. It's just dumb.

Just put the dumb springs on your car and live with the bad ride you have bought yourself.

hahaha did she end up walkin bear foot? lol

ya ill put them on when i get back and hopefully show you guys some pics