2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

Intake for my fit!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 03:43 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by bmxman
rainbow six vegas 2...they actually have a cover system and there is no auto aim option
Say, do you hate Gabriel too?
BTW, have you played Splinter Cell Conviction? They made use of the cover system quite well.

Originally Posted by bmxman
lol...lyon is really pushing the DIY...I'm glad you worked it out but I just don't see it being as effective as say the PRM which has no bends. Air velocity is very important when it comes to intakes. Also it doesn't really matter to me but the look of the DIY is pretty crappy...but like i said I'm more concerned about performance vs. looks.

For others though look is very important just reference this thread.
Um... assuming your intake is the same as the pic JeffChap posted... it looks mostly the same as Lyon's DIY intake, no bends. Comes out and curves down slightly.

That's all I'm gonna say about that.

Originally Posted by Lyon[Nightroad]
Forget Modern Campfare and RSV2, BFBC2 FTW! I will never go back to non-destructible environments.
HAHA, I have that game too! As much as I like the game, being low rank and fighting against player with mag ammo (and spawn campers) is more "disheartening" than fun. My friend was able to rank chase up far passed the rank that gives mag ammo so he's definitely getting more out of the game. I've never been that good at rank chasing, my BF2 character is still pretty low too.

Last edited by Goobers; 05-25-2010 at 03:47 AM.