2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

im the new guy....sup FIT community

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 01:30 PM
Originally Posted by JDMxGE8
I'm going to be in Vegas from 5/28-5-30. Yes I'll be at the Eibach meet with the GE8.
nice me and my cousins and some of the boys will be there too. we should meet up. yeah up here in vegas im the only fit out of my homies. they all si's.

im still down for the shoot when you come down.

Old 04-22-2010, 01:34 PM
Originally Posted by annunC8
Hey, welcome to the forum... great-looking ride!

Two questions:

- Did you do the blue trim around the edge of your grille? Look's really nice to my eyes! How did you do it? (paint, tape, ?)

- I'm assuming that hood deflector is from Zeta Products, right? Do you like it? Any problems with debris collecting under there?

Ok, sorry... that's actually five questions, but three of them don't count because they're related to the other two.

Again... welcome, your ride looks good, and thanks in advance for the answers.
the blue trim is just tape i got from autozone for $3 and im glad you like it lol. usually i had the top of the grill trimmed too but my cousin peeled it off cause he thought it was funny, the si is his.

and yes the hood deflector you can get at zeta but i got it on ebay from zeta cause the shipping was better on ebay. it works real nice and makes the ride clean. easy installation.

Old 04-23-2010, 08:38 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by get_FIT
the blue trim is just tape i got from autozone for $3 and im glad you like it lol. usually i had the top of the grill trimmed too but my cousin peeled it off cause he thought it was funny, the si is his.
Oh yeah -- let me try saying what another guy in the forum always says -- I think the blue tape looks "dope!" Maybe I'm not as "down with it" as I should be... but I'm pretty sure that means it looks good! Seriously, it looks especially good against the SSM color, and with those lugs.

Tell your cousin he's only envious because he can't dress-up his si that easily using only simple tape! He's probably upset because he got an si instead of a Fit Sport! j/k

Originally Posted by get_FIT
and yes the hood deflector you can get at zeta but i got it on ebay from zeta cause the shipping was better on ebay. it works real nice and makes the ride clean. easy installation.
I thought it was a Zeta deflector, but I couldn't see the "FormFit" written on the side of it too well in the pics.

I too think it helps make the ride clean.

Old 04-23-2010, 05:22 PM
yes it is from zeta but it came like that and im glad it did. thanks for the compliments.