2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

My Aussie '09 Black "Jazz"

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2009, 01:06 AM
5 Year Member
Yeah, I'm looking in to a Hollandia as well; the biggest size I can get with out going to their dual pane or skyroof models. Rear discs is going to be a challenging mod since it's not available in the states. Hopefully some one will figure something out eventually, without having to import a complete trailing arm assembly from Japan.

I've been thinking of installing my speakers (Pioneers; 3 ways in Front and 4-ways Rear) I had in my Integra I'm just not looking forward to removing the door panel, mounting & connecting them, etc, etc.. but eventually I will.

Are you getting the Honda rear chrome garnish? I think that and the Honda grill with the chrome around the outline would finish off the look with the small spoiler & the door handle covers. I was going to install the Honda rear chrome garnish, and door handle covers, but I'm going to wait till I get the small wing and just do all those mods at once. I wish I could get that JDM Honda grill but it won't fit the USDM Fits.

Post some more pics of the headlights, handle covers, and rear spoiler if you can, and can you take the rear spoilers measurements? Thank you...

Old 10-03-2009, 03:33 AM
Welcome GGVFR. It's good to see another Aussie around here.

How well did your double DIN housing match up? I have heard that the JDM one doesn't quite match the Thai made dash.

Old 10-03-2009, 04:16 PM
Originally Posted by rosswond
Welcome GGVFR. It's good to see another Aussie around here.

How well did your double DIN housing match up? I have heard that the JDM one doesn't quite match the Thai made dash.
Cheers rosswond, we do it better down under.... (ready for flames...)

The double din housing matches perfectly, I have no issues with fitment or color - I was surprised to see notes of mismatch on forums...

Originally Posted by FitStir
I've been thinking of installing my speakers (Pioneers; 3 ways in Front and 4-ways Rear) I had in my Integra I'm just not looking forward to removing the door panel, mounting & connecting them, etc, etc.. but eventually I will.

Are you getting the Honda rear chrome garnish? I think that and the Honda grill with the chrome around the outline would finish off the look with the small spoiler & the door handle covers. I was going to install the Honda rear chrome garnish, and door handle covers, but I'm going to wait till I get the small wing and just do all those mods at once. I wish I could get that JDM Honda grill but it won't fit the USDM Fits.
Hey FitStir, the speakers are an easy mod and the door trims come off easily - once you learn where the 'secret' screw is...

I only drilled two holes for fitting the speakers and that was to mount the spacer I made for each door. The only time consuming part was using a battery to check the polarity of the Honda speakers and marking the plugs prior to installing the Sonys. This at least meant that all speakers were the same phase/polarity.

I was considering the chrome garnish (on eBay) that goes where the 'H' and the wiper are on the rear (full width) - hard to explain - but have decided to remain 'stealth' and only fit a TypeR badge opposite the Jazz badge. Same for the front, although I'm still waiting for the Modulo (Honda) front spoiler from the dealer.

Cheers
Garry

Old 10-03-2009, 06:44 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by ggvfr
I was considering the chrome garnish (on eBay) that goes where the 'H' and the wiper are on the rear (full width) - hard to explain -
I know which one, I've had it since Feb. but have decided to wait to instll it when I do all whole the rear mods at once... this piece --->Translation result for http://www.honda.co.jp/ACCESS/fit/osusume/cornercamerasystem.html

Any pics of the Modulo grill?

Old 10-03-2009, 09:17 PM
Old 10-04-2009, 02:21 PM
sorry for the ignorance, but what does the factory front spoiler look like? im in the philippines and we only have the modulo straight from the factory.

Old 10-05-2009, 07:59 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by ggvfr
The Modulo spoiler is what I'm waiting on...
Spoiler... not grill.. I misread...

Keep us updated with pics, your car looks great.

Any chance you can measure the rear spoiler? I'm mainly looking for the front to back distance; curious to see how far back it extends. Thanks.

Old 10-08-2009, 09:49 AM
Lek
Made in Thailand. Nice!!!!!!!!

Old 11-29-2009, 04:07 PM
hey what type of rims are these?