2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

I still got it going on......

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 09:37 PM
5 Year Member
I still got it going on......

I was reading a thread here a while back and the topic was basically how the Fit isn't quite the car for picking up the ladies. One guy cracked me up when he said, "I will never see another vagina again."

Anyhow, I was at a traffic light today and some high school girls were on the corner taking donations and doing a car wash for the local high school girl's baseball team when one said, "I love your car!"

Even at 43 and driving a Fit - I still got game! LOL

Old 09-26-2009, 09:39 PM

HI... WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A SEAT OVER THERE

Old 09-26-2009, 09:53 PM
Originally Posted by hogwylde
I was reading a thread here a while back and the topic was basically how the Fit isn't quite the car for picking up the ladies. One guy cracked me up when he said, "I will never see another vagina again."

Anyhow, I was at a traffic light today and some high school girls were on the corner taking donations and doing a car wash for the local high school girl's baseball team when one said, "I love your car!"

Even at 43 and driving a Fit - I still got game! LOL
They were trying to sweet talk you into a car wash . I was driving around in my fit with 2 of my friends when I pulled up to a hot girl driving a BMW. My friends looked over at the girl and smiled, she laughed and sped away. Fit is never going to be a chick magnet car for the fact that it cost less then $30k and your regular working person can afford it.

The BMW, Mercedes, Ferrari etc. all have name recognition in our society as a status of wealth and power. Now you buy a fit tint the windows and put in +$15k of work in visual and performance wise it may get some looks. But it will never be on the level of a BMW etc. recognition wise with the girls.

The best scenario would be modding up the fit to beat a entry to mid level BMW or Mercedes and laughing at the rich guy driving it with his significant other in the car.

Old 09-26-2009, 09:58 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Wopasaurus

ROFL!

Did you ever see the episode where he was interviewing a predator when Chris Hanson said, "You look familiar. Haven't we nab you before?"

The dweeb just dropped his head as said, "yea"........LOL

Old 09-26-2009, 10:20 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by nullzero
They were trying to sweet talk you into a car wash . I was driving around in my fit with 2 of my friends when I pulled up to a hot girl driving a BMW. My friends looked over at the girl and smiled, she laughed and sped away. Fit is never going to be a chick magnet car for the fact that it cost less then $30k and your regular working person can afford it.

The BMW, Mercedes, Ferrari etc. all have name recognition in our society as a status of wealth and power. Now you buy a fit tint the windows and put in +$15k of work in visual and performance wise it may get some looks. But it will never be on the level of a BMW etc. recognition wise with the girls.

The best scenario would be modding up the fit to beat a entry to mid level BMW or Mercedes and laughing at the rich guy driving it with his significant other in the car.
I wouldn't want to spend time with that type of girl anyway.

Old 09-26-2009, 10:25 PM
ROFL!

Did you ever see the episode where he was interviewing a predator when Chris Hanson said, "You look familiar. Haven't we nab you before?"

The dweeb just dropped his head as said, "yea"........LOL
That show was gold... good source of lulz

Old 09-26-2009, 11:31 PM
Originally Posted by Wopasaurus

Epic Win

Old 09-27-2009, 01:37 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Virtual
I wouldn't want to spend time with that type of girl anyway.
exactly!

That's why you should marry the type of girl that will drive a Fit

Old 09-27-2009, 09:04 AM
Originally Posted by mike2100
exactly!

That's why you should marry the type of girl that will drive a Fit
Since I've had my FIT... the only girls I've seen in them... are ones that are about 20 years older than me, and probably teach art at an elementary school

Old 09-27-2009, 09:29 AM
5 Year Member

Yeah the car attracts kids and high school girls more than anything.

Old 09-27-2009, 10:28 AM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
this thread is funny. i dont think girls care that much about wat you drive unless it's a pos or something terrible and a mess inside.

keep the car clean as a representation of who you are (if you shower or not) and
how often you clean the house, i guess. hahaha.

Old 09-27-2009, 11:20 AM
5 Year Member
"That's what I love about these high school girls; I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

Old 09-27-2009, 03:57 PM
who cares about the car. people will check you out if your hot. if your not, then that blows i guess. but im pretty sure the car isn't the only thing on a guy/girls mind.

when highschool girls yell at me i roll up my window

Last edited by SCBarren; 09-27-2009 at 04:05 PM.
Old 09-27-2009, 04:31 PM
5 Year Member
I got a well needed laugh with this thread- thanks wopa!

I've noticed the fit draws looks mostly from MEN and since I'm a guy, well...oh well! All age guys dig this ride. Young guys think it has potential and middle age to older guys think it's sporty enough to keep 'em looking cool- which is where I'm at, btw. At 46, the fit hits my sweet spot perfectly- a good sensible car for my wallet and STILL sporty looking so I don't feel like a complete sell out. At this age, it's a balancing act to get guys behind the wheel of your car and I believe honda did it just right. Except for tide water blue. I don't know how many guys would accept tide water blue. I know I couldn't, and I tried! It was the only color on the lot and I tried, but there's no way I could settle for a powder puff! LOL! As for the girls, my car never did the talking for me- ever. And I never had a problem either.

And as for fit drivers, I haven't got a thumbs up from ONE of them yet! They are completely oblivious it seems. Maybe they're enjoying the ride too much!

Dan

Old 09-27-2009, 04:44 PM
Someone that spends her life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by kenchan
this thread is funny. i dont think girls care that much about wat you drive unless it's a pos or something terrible and a mess inside.

keep the car clean as a representation of who you are (if you shower or not) and
how often you clean the house, i guess. hahaha.
The car is to the body as the body is to the mind. It's a way of getting around.

No car and no body will compensate for dull or cruel minds in the long run. At least not for a thinking person.

Any person's situation can change in an instant. Their car and their body can change and will change over time. But the mind within that body is what is always there. Whether it's a rich or poor person, a fancy car or a beater, old or young.

I remember a talk show episode, where a man was seriously telling his wife to lose weight, or else...divorce. She'd put on weight after having their children. She did lose weight, he thought she looked "hot" and fussed and came on to her all the time. She, however, was not interested in HIM. Why? She said "I'm the same person inside that I have always been".

He didn't care about her INSIDE, it was only appearance that mattered to him.

It just doesn't seem very smart to be driving cars that suck gas. Especially fancy cars made to go fast...when we don't have the ROADS for those cars to fully use them. It just screams "stupid".

I'm far less likely to check out men in cars that are obviously screaming for attention. Instead, I look more often at people in cars similar to the Fit. Why? Because they all get fairly good gas mileage, and have multiple uses. They are good "all-around" cars.

And I guess that's what I want in a man. An all-around guy. Someone who knows a little bit about this and that. Can do a bit of this and that.

The Fit is the perfect guy (or for you guys, the perfect gal). It can dress up or dress down. It's sporty without being excessively so. It's utilitarian without being excessively so. It's economical, but looks good.

You know what I mean?

I'm still waiting for the big Fit marriage...where the couple will walk down the aisle with Fits on both sides...music courtesy all the Fit stereos on the same station...and instead of throwing seeds or petals, everyone will flash their high beams.

Old 09-27-2009, 04:53 PM
Official Fit Blogger of FitFreak
5 Year Member
^^ considering my G is wife #2 and my Z is wife #3, i own 2 FitS's for dd as a tool/device...or shall i say, maids? hahaha. i have too many girls in my life and it's costing my wallet.

Old 09-27-2009, 05:00 PM
Originally Posted by cojaro
"That's what I love about these high school girls; I keep getting older, they stay the same age."
Clearly the best line in one of the greatest movies EVER! Possibly the best mantra to live by also

Old 09-27-2009, 05:04 PM
Someone that spends her life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Shockwave199
I got a well needed laugh with this thread- thanks wopa!

I've noticed the fit draws looks mostly from MEN and since I'm a guy, well...oh well! All age guys dig this ride. Young guys think it has potential and middle age to older guys think it's sporty enough to keep 'em looking cool- which is where I'm at, btw. At 46, the fit hits my sweet spot perfectly- a good sensible car for my wallet and STILL sporty looking so I don't feel like a complete sell out. At this age, it's a balancing act to get guys behind the wheel of your car and I believe honda did it just right. Except for tide water blue. I don't know how many guys would accept tide water blue. I know I couldn't, and I tried! It was the only color on the lot and I tried, but there's no way I could settle for a powder puff! LOL! As for the girls, my car never did the talking for me- ever. And I never had a problem either.

And as for fit drivers, I haven't got a thumbs up from ONE of them yet! They are completely oblivious it seems. Maybe they're enjoying the ride too much!

Dan
You're around my age. Do you remember washed out denim? The super light blue jeans, jackets, and the shirts in very light blue. And by golly, doing a search shows they're still around:

Super light:
Dolce&Gabbana Men Jeans -Denim Blue - Stylehive

Vintage light:
Bullhead Rincon Straight Light Vintage Jeans - PacSun.com

Distressed:
http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squ...esel-jeans.jpg

I don't know who this guy is, but apparently the ladies like him:
zac efron | Jeans Blog- Designer Jeans – Designer Jeans sales | Denim Blog.com

Love the black old school shoes, basic t, and light blue denim here:
Atsui Tokyo - Japanese Fashion for Men & Women: Man of Moods New Denim

Yikes...$235.00 for jeans?

Old 09-27-2009, 06:57 PM
5 Year Member
I'm actually pleased not to be attracting girls with my car. If I have to resort to my car for status, I'm an idiot anyway.

But it is the 5th best car to have sex in.....

Old 09-27-2009, 07:27 PM
5 Year Member
Well, I won't really go driving around town in hopes my car is a chick magnet since I already have a girlfriend. I do get the occasional comment from strangers saying how they really like my car and tell me that it will be their next car.

Come to think of it, I got a lot of nice comments from my 91 Civic I used to drive. Paint looks practically brand new. Barely has 80k miles on it...

Quick Reply: I still got it going on......