2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

Zeta Armrest

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 11:26 PM
Zeta Armrest

Some time ago Zetaproducts.net offered a group buy on their new armrest for the 2009 Fit. It was offered at $89 including shipping which I figured to be a fair deal.

Apparently there was not much interest in the armrest and I got an email from Zeta a couple weeks ago making the offer to me right then.

I received the armrest yesterday and installed it in about 15 minutes. The quality is pretty decent. The leather top is quite good. I like that it has a lower compartment and an upper compartment. It fits into the second cup holder and is screwed in with a longer screw than the stock one that is there to hold the rear of the console.

You only need a 14mm socket, a flat and a phillips screwdriver to make the install. It is very simple to do and instructions are included. The plastic bags used to send the console and assorted components are perfect for storing the stuff you take off to save for later or whatever.

I like that it is not in the way for snapping in the seatbelt and it is perfect for my elbow and my wife to share. The leather is not "sticky" like some console lids.

All in all, I give a solid 4 stars **** to Zeta for this product. I am equally pleased with their stainless door sils.

Too bad they don't have a group buy on their dead pedal.....hint...hint!

Old 06-18-2009, 11:43 PM
5 Year Member
09 + Honda Fit Storage Armrest - 09-FIT-N1

Any other pics besides the ones in the link?

Old 06-19-2009, 12:06 AM
I agree.. do you have pics? The bottom of it looks like crap in the picture on their website, it looks all wavy and stuff.

Old 06-19-2009, 06:54 AM
5 Year Member
I have the zeta armrest, at first before I installed it I was a little disappointed because it seemed a little cheap. However now that it is installed I really like it. There is a lot of storage, also there is plenty of room for the passenger to share as well. Here are a couple of my pictures although they are not to good because these pics were actually more about my Clazzio seat covers which match the armrest. Things look a little grey however they are actually black

Old 06-19-2009, 09:26 AM
I'm getting those clazzio leather covers ASAP.

As for the armrest, looks nice. Anybody have more pics?

Old 06-19-2009, 11:35 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Snoodmaster
The seat covers look nice... How do you like the quality? Do they feel durable?
Does the set come with all 3 rear headrest covers? It's hard to tell from the pic.

Did the set also come with the armrest cover? or is that the Zeta one?

Old 06-19-2009, 12:24 PM
Those seat covers do look amazingly nice.

Old 06-19-2009, 12:47 PM
How about installation of those Clazzio covers? With that OEM look it must be a pain to do...right?

Old 06-19-2009, 02:32 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by FitStir
The seat covers look nice... How do you like the quality? Do they feel durable?
Does the set come with all 3 rear headrest covers? It's hard to tell from the pic.

Did the set also come with the armrest cover? or is that the Zeta one?

I think the car seat covers are amazing. They feel very durable and added extra padding to the seat as well making them more comfortable
I received front and back seat covers all 5 headrests an armrest cover which I did not use because yes that is the zeta arm rest pictured and the top of it is leather. I was not very adventurous, I ordered the black PVC sides, black perforated leather inserts with black stitching however it matches the leather steering wheel in the FIT nicely. I would buy them again in a heartbeat. The best thing I have done to my car yet.

Old 06-19-2009, 02:40 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Incubus
How about installation of those Clazzio covers? With that OEM look it must be a pain to do...right?
I was kind of surprised that the seat covers were not harder to install, My son and I did them in about an hour and a half. Our fingers were sore at the end but over all it was not bad at all. They came with excellent detailed instructions with lots of pictures. I am really happy with these. I really struggled with keeping the old seats vacuumed up. Everyone that has seen these have all said the same thing, that they look factory.

Old 06-19-2009, 03:13 PM
That sounds great! Did you have to do any stitching? I just finished stitching a CRV OEM leather steering wheel cover, and it was tougher than I expected.

Old 06-20-2009, 01:30 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Incubus
That sounds great! Did you have to do any stitching? I just finished stitching a CRV OEM leather steering wheel cover, and it was tougher than I expected.
No stitching only stretching. Its a tight fit.

Old 06-20-2009, 01:46 AM
Sorry to ask about the seats, even though the thread is about the arm rest (which looks nice, btw).

I know you said it's a tight fit, but do they sag anywhere?

I was looking at them on jdmlinkup.com and the pictures they have of the fit make it look all saggy and loose (that's what he said?) near the top, right below the headrest, but I don't see that at all on yours. I'm seriously considering those covers, I was very bummed to learn Fits don't have an option for leather.

Thanks man.

Old 06-20-2009, 01:20 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by SumYunGai
Sorry to ask about the seats, even though the thread is about the arm rest (which looks nice, btw).

I know you said it's a tight fit, but do they sag anywhere?

I was looking at them on jdmlinkup.com and the pictures they have of the fit make it look all saggy and loose (that's what he said?) near the top, right below the headrest, but I don't see that at all on yours. I'm seriously considering those covers, I was very bummed to learn Fits don't have an option for leather.

Thanks man.
No sagging that I see, there is like a cushion of air between the seat and the cover if that makes sense. So I can push on the cover and push it in some. I personally think that is what makes them feel plush and more comfortable. It does not sag. We installed them at my sons house and he paints cars, he had a chevy chevelle there that had just had a full leather upholstery job that the guy paid a couple of grand for and it was hard to tell the difference. When you do something yourself you know where the flaws are and we were being a little hyper critical I think seeing wrinkles and such once we looked at the Chevelles we quit looking at ours it was just as nice and any wrinkles we thought we saw were gone

Old 06-20-2009, 06:46 PM
5 Year Member
[quote=SumYunGai;680008]Sorry to ask about the seats, even though the thread is about the arm rest (which looks nice, btw).

Did you check out this thread?

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/gaug...at-covers.html

Jeff has better prices then jdmlinkup.com and there are more pictures.

Old 06-20-2009, 10:08 PM
5 Year Member
Those Clazzio leather covers look fantastic!

Old 06-20-2009, 11:43 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Benggolf
Those Clazzio leather covers look fantastic!
Hell yeah they do. I want them!

Old 06-22-2009, 03:57 PM
Former Vendor
That interior looks great! Thanks for the positive comments regarding the armrest.