2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

Group Buy: JDM GE8 Goodies - R/L/RS Taillights etc

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 12:22 PM
5 Year Member
You have a PM sir.

Old 04-15-2009, 09:08 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by FitStir
Good prices... I only wish I had the $$$...
Now is the time to ask your friends to settle their debts, or use ur credit card on Paypal =)

Opportunity to buy REAL JDM stuff don't come by everyday

Old 04-15-2009, 11:42 PM
5 Year Member
pm sent =)

Old 04-16-2009, 09:21 AM
5 Year Member
Due to high traffic volume, I am going to extend the deadline. Those of you who is INTERESTED in buying anything, please follow the ordering instructions I left on Page 1 of Thread.

I have already start sending invoices to people via paypal. If you have receive the invoice, please pay immediately so I can process the order for you. To minimise waiting time and to have a amooth transaction, it is CRITICAL for you all to pay ASAP.

Thank you again and if you have any questions, PM me~

Old 04-16-2009, 09:42 AM
Bring back hentai and pron. Like, the good stuff. No tentacles.

Old 04-16-2009, 12:14 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by mikejet
Bring back hentai and pron. Like, the good stuff. No tentacles.
Dude, where have you been for the past decade? You can get those online nowadays LOL

Old 04-16-2009, 01:19 PM
Nice prices, I would buy if I weren't already going to Japan myself in June.

Old 04-16-2009, 08:09 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by EUROz*JDMz
Nice prices, I would buy if I weren't already going to Japan myself in June.
LOL, have fun talking to the parts chief and good luck on getting the items~ I had fun - I am sure you will enjoy the comm. process too

Old 04-16-2009, 09:03 PM
Originally Posted by Guinness
LOL, have fun talking to the parts chief and good luck on getting the items~ I had fun - I am sure you will enjoy the comm. process too
Not a problem, I'll bring me my Translator, aka the wife. She's from there. BTW, my cousins live in Richmond B.C. little HK.

Old 04-16-2009, 10:21 PM
5 Year Member
LOL, I was with my friend who is Japanese too... the hard part is to gain their trust so they will sell u the parts. I heard that it really depends on the dealership. Some dealerships don;t want to take risk, so if you dun bring in a car, they don't sale at all.

I go to the one at Kita-Ikebukuro. If you need an address, I can send it to you later. Their Service is Superb~

Last edited by Guinness; 01-17-2010 at 04:09 AM.
Old 04-17-2009, 09:00 AM
5 Year Member
Thank you to those who have participated in this Bulk Buy~ I had a lot of fun ordering parts for you~ I will be picking up the things on Monday~

If anyone else is still interested, please send me a PM (Follow order instructions) and I can still get those things for you guys on Monday.

Cheers~

Old 04-17-2009, 04:13 PM
5 Year Member
if I do get in on this buy... when do you think I would be seeing the items. also, how much more will shipping be since I would have to pay for shipping to canada and then additional shipping to the us? wouldn't it be cheaper to just ship directly from japan?

Old 04-17-2009, 10:41 PM
5 Year Member
I will try to help you guys to safe some hard earn money by shoving everything into my suitcase and bring it back to Vancouver... unless of cos u guys don't mind paying for the crazy shipping fee from Japan EMS... =P

Last edited by Guinness; 01-17-2010 at 04:10 AM.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:00 PM
5 Year Member
what about customs and the airline people?

Old 04-17-2009, 11:34 PM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by 90crxfreak
what about customs and the airline people?

This is where the problem just begins..... I usually do this route.... but I have started to just do 1 large container every 6~9 months form Japan.... that way I don't have to deal with customs at the Airport..... but if you can pass it by customs... more power to ya'..... but be warned....you might come out of your pocket for some $$$$$$.

Old 04-18-2009, 12:16 AM
5 Year Member
man i just miss the dead line!!!

Old 04-18-2009, 03:14 AM
5 Year Member
Guinness, you have mail.

Old 04-18-2009, 10:13 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by lilaznphatboy
man i just miss the dead line!!!

Its OK, Beng just send me a LAST MINUTE Request so I can STILL TAKE IN ORDER... just make sure you MAKE UP YOUR MIND and DO NOT CRY AFTERWARDS.

I will go to Dealership and pick up my previous order and will be able to submit ONE LAST ORDER. That Order will come in on Tuesday.

I will NOT be able to order on Tuesday because I am flying on Wednesday.

Again, If you have anything you want from Honda - and its on the list - send me a PM with the order instructions.

As for the Customs and Airline people... I have a Heavy Duty suitcase so I can slash everything inside. I didnt buy anything at all so I can use up all my Tax quota when I go back. Just a reminder, people who order tailights will have NO BOX cos I dun want to transport AIR. The lights will be wrapped in Towel and the suitcase will be marked FRAGILE.

I am flying JAL so they will take care of the bags nicely. If I DO get charged Tax, I dun think it will be too expensive cos the items are cheaper to begin with =)

Last edited by Guinness; 04-18-2009 at 10:31 AM.
Old 04-18-2009, 10:17 AM
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by Guinness
As for the Customs and Airline people... I have a Heavy Duty suitcase so I cna slash everythign inside. I didnt buy anything at all so I can sue up all my Tax quota when I go back. Just a reminder, people who order tailights will have NO BOX cos I dun want to transport AIR. The lights will be wrapped in Towel and the suitcase will be marked FRAGILE.

I am flying JAL so tehy will take care of the bags nicely. If I DO get charged Tax, I dun think it will be too expensive cos the items are cheaper to begin with =)

JAL is a wonderful airline to fly... some more food for thought.. if they do try to get you for import taxes.... you could always say the stuff is a "Gift" and some parts are "Used"...... .

Old 04-18-2009, 10:28 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
JAL is a wonderful airline to fly... some more food for thought.. if they do try to get you for import taxes.... you could always say the stuff is a "Gift" and some parts are "Used"...... .
LOL, thanks for the headsup.. I also have a "discounted" Invoice *Ahem* from Honda... for tax purposes =P

If everything goes as plan... I guess we will all be seeing a lot of photos of different GE with JDM stuff pretty soon =)

Where are my +rep people?

Quick Reply: Group Buy: JDM GE8 Goodies - R/L/RS Taillights etc