2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

The USDM To JDM Taillight exchange program for GE's

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 01:19 AM
Lek
upz....
selling my JDM non LED taillamp for $200 Shipped
That's pretty much the standard price for a near perfect original set.

I know they look expensive in the US, but good packaging and shipping is the problem.

Old 11-02-2009, 01:40 PM
i searched and found nothing so far...but do GD owners do this as well? i'd trade my USDM for JDM if someone was interested.

Old 11-07-2009, 03:06 AM
Hello all gentlemen,
I'm just bought one more Jazz ,so anyone wanna trade your USDM taillights with my JDM non LED taillights.
Please PM me.

Name:  JDMtailL.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  70.4 KB

This's my old one with USDM taillights [trade with good friend in here]

Name:  Tail_lt_Mike_04.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  63.5 KB

Name:  DLriver05.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  45.9 KB

Old 04-10-2010, 04:43 AM
Smile I'm up for a face to face trade.

I will be moving to Ayutthaya in a few months, any chance we can make a trade for some US to JDM parts. I can just bring them with me when I come, saves us both money on shipping. I have a 09. I'd love to get together and see some aftermarket places in Thailand.

Ling

Old 04-10-2010, 05:39 AM
Originally Posted by 09.Orange.Rev
I will be moving to Ayutthaya in a few months, any chance we can make a trade for some US to JDM parts. I can just bring them with me when I come, saves us both money on shipping. I have a 09. I'd love to get together and see some aftermarket places in Thailand.

Ling
That's great.....When will you exactly come to Thailand ? Please let me know?

Old 04-10-2010, 06:57 AM
5 Year Member
This is the on that i've been looking for..i have JDM OEM tail lamps and i am willing to trade with the USDM version. Mine is only 2 months old ( since my car is new). But the problem is i don't have Paypal, any suggestion? i live in Jakarta, Indonesia.
If anyone interested, PM me. if the deal is fair enough, it's a go. Please remember that shipping cost is very EXPENSIVE, and i cannot afford to pay both ways.
I have relatives who live in Seattle, SF, and Vancouver. so i'm just saying probably any of you out there who lives near to any those three and willing to trade, maybe we can get a deal? It's a friendly offer =)

Spec of my JDM tail lamps:

GE8 type
Genuine Honda
Non LED
JDM/Asian model
Only used by me , and i still using them.
No scratches, perfect condition

Last edited by kloopon; 04-10-2010 at 07:13 AM.
Old 04-10-2010, 11:10 AM
Originally Posted by Squawking7500
That's great.....When will you exactly come to Thailand ? Please let me know?
Wish I Knew. It will be at least 4 months. But I will be working there for 6 to 9. I'll let you know.

Last edited by 09.Orange.Rev; 04-10-2010 at 11:17 AM.
Old 04-10-2010, 11:35 AM
Originally Posted by 09.Orange.Rev
Wish I Knew. It will be at least 4 months. But I will be working there for 6 to 9. I'll let you know.
See you soon in Thailand

Old 04-10-2010, 01:12 PM
I got JDM tail lights as well.i live in jakarta,indonesia. but the problem is i dont have any paypal account.i am willing to exchange with USDM tail lights. if anyone willing to exchange their USDM with JDM tail lights, just pm me. my tail light is still in the perfect condition, fully working, only use for 3 months. i hope that i can have the same condition USDM tail lights with perfect condition.dont forget to put all the bulbs and sockets while exchange.i'll do the same thing as well.i am looking forward to see anyone wants to trade with me.thanks

Old 04-10-2010, 01:43 PM
5 Year Member
Hit up Shiro on this board...he also lives in Jakarta and may have what you're looking for.

Originally Posted by kaninabe
I got JDM tail lights as well.i live in jakarta,indonesia. but the problem is i dont have any paypal account.i am willing to exchange with USDM tail lights. if anyone willing to exchange their USDM with JDM tail lights, just pm me. my tail light is still in the perfect condition, fully working, only use for 3 months. i hope that i can have the same condition USDM tail lights with perfect condition.dont forget to put all the bulbs and sockets while exchange.i'll do the same thing as well.i am looking forward to see anyone wants to trade with me.thanks

Old 04-10-2010, 02:55 PM
Originally Posted by Btrthnezr3
Hit up Shiro on this board...he also lives in Jakarta and may have what you're looking for.
alright,i'll contact him.thanks

Old 04-10-2010, 07:00 PM
Originally Posted by kloopon
This is the on that i've been looking for..i have JDM OEM tail lamps and i am willing to trade with the USDM version. Mine is only 2 months old ( since my car is new). But the problem is i don't have Paypal, any suggestion? i live in Jakarta, Indonesia.
If anyone interested, PM me. if the deal is fair enough, it's a go. Please remember that shipping cost is very EXPENSIVE, and i cannot afford to pay both ways.
I have relatives who live in Seattle, SF, and Vancouver. so i'm just saying probably any of you out there who lives near to any those three and willing to trade, maybe we can get a deal? It's a friendly offer =)

Spec of my JDM tail lamps:

GE8 type
Genuine Honda
Non LED
JDM/Asian model
Only used by me , and i still using them.
No scratches, perfect condition
Originally Posted by kaninabe
for kloopon & kaninabe:

hello....perhaps you could find anyone would like to sell their USDM taillights?
indeed shipping cost from Indonesia to US is very expensive.
It takes around $200 using shipping company.
I've bought the taillights from Amanda, and she's a very nice person
But if you willing to do some trade, it's okay, perhaps you could use this exchange program.
all you have to do is create a PayPal account. Just like I did.
It's not difficult, you just have to put your credit card number in there.
better if you put more than one.
good luck.

Originally Posted by Btrthnezr3
Thanx Amanda...

Old 04-11-2010, 12:08 AM
5 Year Member
Thanks for the concern guys, most likely i'll make Paypal account and try this exchange program. But does anyone still interested in this program?
I'll try to upload some photos here just in case if anybody wants to see my tail lamps

Old 04-11-2010, 02:31 AM
5 Year Member
if anyone from thailand has oem led tails for sale, i would buy it
if want to trade for usdm i can trade too, but perfer to buy one if i can

Old 04-11-2010, 05:43 AM
Lek

He always gets perfect secondhand tail lights.

or

Other stuff

http://www.hondajazzlover.com/forum/...?topic=19844.0

http://www.hondajazzlover.com/forum/...?topic=19845.0

Last edited by Lek; 04-12-2010 at 03:35 AM.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:28 AM
5 Year Member
I was supposed to some from: teamfit about 5 months ago... i have no clue where hes at now.. or if he is still sending it to me.. does anyone have his contact?

Old 04-12-2010, 02:56 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Vash
I was supposed to some from: teamfit about 5 months ago... i have no clue where hes at now.. or if he is still sending it to me.. does anyone have his contact?
Damn..it takes that LONG just to deliver?? Honestly, how do you prevent things like this?

Old 04-13-2010, 01:00 AM
5 Year Member
i know a couple of guys here in our place selling their non-LED tails and i might have some relatives going back to the US (california i think)... that should probably save shipping somewhat... i'll keep you guys posted... just post here who is interested in buying (not trading) non-LED tails and i'll take note of it... there might be around 4-5 sets being sold...

Old 04-13-2010, 05:31 AM
5 Year Member
Okay, so i've registered Paypal and i have it, just in case i need one.
So this program is still available?
who wants to trade with me?
PM me if anyone interested, thx

Last edited by kloopon; 04-13-2010 at 05:35 AM.
Old 04-13-2010, 09:04 AM
Lek
Okay, so i've registered Paypal and i have it, just in case i need one.
So this program is still available?
who wants to trade with me?
PM me if anyone interested, thx
Just send an e-mail to dnmind@gmail.com. He will fix you up with no problems what at all.

Quick Reply: The USDM To JDM Taillight exchange program for GE's