2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

Parts Avalable For The GE...

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 04:08 PM
Parts Avalable For The GE...

I think this needs to be a sticky for about 6 months. We can list what parts are available now or when they are sposed to come out. Just until everyone advertises on the market about part for our GE's.

T1R short shifter

Old 02-05-2009, 04:13 PM
5 Year Member
Have you looked in the forums? There are handful of aftermarket things for the Fit. I think the most talked about are suspension mods. There are also a handful of cold air intake mods that have been done, though I'm not sure where you can buy them. If you're going to mention the T1R short shifter, you might as well list every other thing that AJR sells for the GE as well.

While this is a good idea at first glance, the idea of listing all aftermarket parts here is just impractical, because like someone mentioned in a similar thread, it depends what you want to do with your vehicle. It's already picked up quite a bit, and as the list gets bigger, it's really difficult to organize the parts together such that it's a useful list to everyone.

Old 02-08-2009, 09:16 PM
I actually agree on this one as per first post.

There are not a lot of things ava to us in North America as per yet. Id love to know just when stuff is out and ava for us to order. Sure you can get tanaba springs here in north america but thats about it from what i know. gerry is working to finish his intake, otherwise not much

Lets go guys,

exhaust
more springs/coil overs
engine goodies

just more!

Old 02-08-2009, 10:24 PM
Originally Posted by AP_ONE
I actually agree on this one as per first post.

There are not a lot of things ava to us in North America as per yet. Id love to know just when stuff is out and ava for us to order. Sure you can get tanaba springs here in north america but thats about it from what i know. gerry is working to finish his intake, otherwise not much

Lets go guys,

exhaust
more springs/coil overs
engine goodies

just more!
I agree, so far there is not alot of compiled information. It would be very helpful if it was all in one place. I hopefully maybe able to shed some light in a couple of days on a couple of parts. I just fired off a couple of emails to skunk2, fujita and K&N about intakes and exhaust components.

Old 02-08-2009, 10:40 PM
5 Year Member
scroll to the bottom of the forum and you will see AJR's parts list that fits the GE

Last edited by redrumm; 02-09-2009 at 04:45 AM.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:45 AM
5 Year Member
i can get rear strut bars

Old 02-09-2009, 08:58 AM
Originally Posted by redrumm
scroll to the bottom of the forum and you will see AJR's parts list that fits the GE

Yes but these are not parts for the ge though, they are just parts that fit on the ge due to the gd fit.

We need ge parts

Soon anyways!

Old 02-09-2009, 09:04 AM
5 Year Member
well i can get GE rear strut bars

Old 02-09-2009, 09:07 AM
5 Year Member
also what thread are you looking at?

in this one it doesnt say anything about the parts being transfered just a parts update on the things that fit from the JDM stuff to our GE

https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/aj-r...9-fit-ge8.html

Old 02-09-2009, 10:36 AM
Touched by his noodly appendage
So this is just going to be a list of parts? That won't really help people that actually want to know what they're buying. There's a couple aftermarket parts already just search the part you want I.e. Exhaust intake etc...there's no way to organize all this into 1 thread.

Every part should have its own thread and then compiled into a sticky instead of just 1 thread with every imaginable aftermarket part. Let's get "official exhaust thread, official coilover thread" etc... Then put those in a sticky.

Old 02-09-2009, 11:25 AM
Originally Posted by qbmurderer13
So this is just going to be a list of parts? That won't really help people that actually want to know what they're buying. There's a couple aftermarket parts already just search the part you want I.e. Exhaust intake etc...there's no way to organize all this into 1 thread.

Every part should have its own thread and then compiled into a sticky instead of just 1 thread with every imaginable aftermarket part. Let's get "official exhaust thread, official coilover thread" etc... Then put those in a sticky.

True as well but these threads would be empty till our north american companies make us some goodies.

Lets just all pray they get on this. I want a exhaust, I want more springs readily avaliable and more.

Old 02-09-2009, 01:26 PM
Red H's

Ive just purchased an 09 fit i know its new so the parts list is short but im growing impatient id like to know where i can get all the Red H's emblems for the fit the front rear steering wheel and key fob all in one place if possible i have a dc5 and ep3 and can say those emblems wont fit the 09 any help would be great

Thanks

Old 02-09-2009, 01:33 PM
Originally Posted by RonaldHam
Ive just purchased an 09 fit i know its new so the parts list is short but im growing impatient id like to know where i can get all the Red H's emblems for the fit the front rear steering wheel and key fob all in one place if possible i have a dc5 and ep3 and can say those emblems wont fit the 09 any help would be great

Thanks

Your best bet here is probably ebay, Nice and cheap and fast shipment for those item you listed. happy shopping!

Old 02-09-2009, 02:24 PM
Not sure if this is new or old news, but I just got an email back from Fujita who confirmed that the prototype Short Ram Intake was complete but stated that they did not have a confirmation on release date so far.

Old 02-09-2009, 03:40 PM
Originally Posted by jaydubz79
Not sure if this is new or old news, but I just got an email back from Fujita who confirmed that the prototype Short Ram Intake was complete but stated that they did not have a confirmation on release date so far.

Great news, I love the fujita cai I have in my s2k. Made great power all threw the band. No lose anywhere and I expect no less from them for the fit.

I assume come may/june we will see a lot of parts for us!

Old 02-09-2009, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by AP_ONE
Your best bet here is probably ebay, Nice and cheap and fast shipment for those item you listed. happy shopping!

ebay had the key fob and supposed front and rear h's but no steering wheel h any other ideas ?

oh and INJEN will have the MR short ram and cold air out soon for th 09 GE ive talked to them they said 2 weeks last monday woot

Last edited by RonaldHam; 02-09-2009 at 09:33 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:33 PM
5 Year Member
ebay had the key fob and supposed front and rear h's but no steering wheel h any other ideas ?
This is what i used for the steering wheel red H.
eBay Motors: Steering Wheel Emblem Inserts Honda FIT 2009 09 GE8 (item 370147448636 end time Feb-18-09 16:35:10 PST)

Old 02-09-2009, 09:36 PM

oh and INJEN will have the MR short ram and cold air out soon for th 09 GE ive talked to them they said 2 weeks last monday woot
Great find man! I had completely forgotten about injen!

Old 02-09-2009, 09:55 PM
Retired Moderator
Thumbs down

Injen said the same thing to me when I called too..... .. . . but that was last year in November

Old 02-10-2009, 08:34 AM
5 Year Member
anyone looking for suspension upgrades??

Quick Reply: Parts Avalable For The GE...