2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

dissapointed with this "community"

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 02:32 PM
Angry dissapointed with this "community"

See, I thought these forums were like close-knit communities that help each other out when asked by other members- like I've experienced at other boards on a variety of subjects. but, alas, this seems not to be the case here. I say this because the less financially able of us (me) have not received answers to requests -like for a wiring diagram for the 2009 fit exterior lighting from the helms manual (that is beyond my means(and probably others)) that I KNOW some members have, but seem either unwilling or unable to provide. I guess it comes down to the "i've got mine, so nyaa!!" attitude that is ever increasing in our society. so, again I state my request and hope someone with the means will answer my request and restore my waivering faith in the principle of the meaning of "community"

Old 01-11-2009, 02:38 PM
5 Year Member
Wow man, pop a valum. The Helms was only released two weeks ago.

Old 01-11-2009, 02:42 PM
5 Year Member
Posts like these sure won't get you anywhere!

Old 01-11-2009, 02:45 PM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!
lolololololololololololol

this is the nicest car forum i've ever been on,
go join crsx

"i've got mine, so nyaa!!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-11-2009, 02:53 PM
spoon fed
5 Year Member
if i had one i would scan it. what exactly are you planning on doing with the exterior lighting?

Old 01-11-2009, 03:18 PM
dude you have 3 posts, you've been here less than 11 days. You're not going to make friends A) that quick and B) with posts like this.

Ask nicer and wait for a response. If nobody responds in a day, type BUMP in your thread. Eventually, someone will help. If not, it's because nobody knows and you should look elsewhere!

Old 01-11-2009, 03:23 PM
sweet melt braaah

Old 01-11-2009, 03:37 PM
5 Year Member
Well let me tell u if u cant find it on the internet than look here. Did u try any where else first. And like some on else said it just came out i am sure if some one had it they would try and put it on here for u. But if u don't have a scanner than i would not go out and buy one just for u if i did have that manual. Not many people have scaners i guess they could take a pic and post it up that way but might be hard to read. And u have not been on many car forums i see. This is the nicest and the most help full bunch of people i have seen is the Fit community so far. Sorry about ur look on things but just becasue u cant afford a manual dont expect someont else to buy it for u and post it on here. Not trying to be a Di## but u are being one by that post

Old 01-11-2009, 03:39 PM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!
Originally Posted by 08fithappy
Well let me tell u if u cant find it on the internet than look here. Did u try any where else first. And like some on else said it just came out i am sure if some one had it they would try and put it on here for u. But if u don't have a scanner than i would not go out and buy one just for u if i did have that manual. Not many people have scaners i guess they could take a pic and post it up that way but might be hard to read. And u have not been on many car forums i see. This is the nicest and the most help full bunch of people i have seen is the Fit community so far. Sorry about ur look on things but just becasue u cant afford a manual dont expect someont else to buy it for u and post it on here. Not trying to be a Di## but u are being one by that post
+rep

(10 characters)

Old 01-11-2009, 03:39 PM
Talking

calm down debbie downer, it takes time to get responses. its a brand new car/model year, patience is a virtue.

Old 01-11-2009, 03:43 PM
5 Year Member
Yes i am still waiting for more parts to come out for the 08. It takes time for new cars to come out with things its life. Oh yea welcome to the Best cars out there the Sexy Fits

Old 01-11-2009, 03:43 PM
Nega-rep!

Old 01-11-2009, 03:46 PM
wait, you bought a brand spankin new 09 fit and you consider your self less financially-abled?

Old 01-11-2009, 04:04 PM
5 Year Member
This thread is funny. IBTL!!! (if that even exists on FF, lol)

Old 01-11-2009, 04:08 PM
UNBANABLE
5 Year Member
you want a wah burger with those french cries??

Old 01-11-2009, 04:18 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by jaythomas
See, I thought these forums were like close-knit communities that help each other out when asked by other members- like I've experienced at other boards on a variety of subjects. but, alas, this seems not to be the case here. I say this because the less financially able of us (me) have not received answers to requests -like for a wiring diagram for the 2009 fit exterior lighting from the helms manual (that is beyond my means(and probably others)) that I KNOW some members have, but seem either unwilling or unable to provide. I guess it comes down to the "i've got mine, so nyaa!!" attitude that is ever increasing in our society. so, again I state my request and hope someone with the means will answer my request and restore my waivering faith in the principle of the meaning of "community"
The other new owners of the '09 Fit Repair Manual are ignoring you, but I will reply. this is it: "Wait. Let me get this straight. You expect us to spend $128.00 to do YOUR research, then pay to have what you want scanned, take the media home and load it into our computers so that we can send it to you, just to keep you from more insults on the forums for our selfishness?".

You bought a new Fit. Your next purchase should be the repair manual. Stay away from Starbucks, McDonalds, and the video store for a month or so and buy it.

Old 01-11-2009, 04:23 PM
Originally Posted by Kyle is raaddd
lolololololololololololol

this is the nicest car forum i've ever been on,
go join crsx

"i've got mine, so nyaa!!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha, good one!

You might also try honda-tech. . . real friendly over there. . .

Old 01-11-2009, 04:26 PM
Originally Posted by jaythomas
Wow, Patience is a virtue that you need to investagate. I have been on a lot of forums for a variety of vehicles in my life and my expierience (for the last two weeks, lol) has been plesent here compared to a lot of other site. The people here are diverse and nice. There are few few smarta$$es here but that is all in good fun. Like it has been said, the manual is new and i doubt anyone is going to go out to buy it right now to appease you. Be patient.

Old 01-11-2009, 04:46 PM
wow, sorry if i stepped on some feelings, but in my request in the ICE forum, I said I wanted to do the foglight modification for the 2009 and post a how-to for the mod with pics to help everyone with a 2009. I guess I am just used to quicker responses. I figured a little "help me and I"ll help everyone with a 2009" sprinkled into my request would expedite response time- I guess I expected too much too soon.

Old 01-11-2009, 04:58 PM
AAHA this is the most friendly forum n i agree strongly with trancedsailor (btw sailor nice sig the fit is looking good whats new with it?)
fitfreaks for the win!

Last edited by ascGD3; 01-11-2009 at 05:01 PM.

Quick Reply: dissapointed with this "community"