2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

dissapointed with this "community"

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 08:37 PM
Someone that spends her life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Goodguy-Fly
I don't have a legal code--beside copyright law--for you but I am almost certain that it is illegal to redistribute printed material unless it is for personal use.

Just as it is illegal for the entire book to be e-mailed to another person, sending a page is illegal as well. It would be a slippery slope if they allowed one page to be sent. I am not one to frown on illegal downloading because I think that the cost of some items(cd's, books etc.) are kept at an unrealistic price.

EDIT:

Legal Terms and Conditions

4. Information is copyright protected. American Honda Motor Co., Inc. is the copyright owner of all materials on this site and no portion of this site, including, but not limited to, the text, images, audio, or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without Honda's express written permission, except as provided for herein. Without in any way waiving any of the foregoing rights, you may print copies of the ServiceExpress diagnostic and repair information for local use, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the material on this site for any other purpose violates Honda’s legal rights. Except for copies printed for local use and not for resale, no part of this information may be reproduced, downloaded and stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, without the prior written permission of Honda. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or servicemark contained on this site is owned or licensed by Honda and may not be used by you without prior written approval. Honda will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Sound, graphics, charts, information, or images of places or people are either property of Honda or used on this site with permission. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited unless specifically provided for on the site. Any unauthorized use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights.

Further EDIT:

Helm Incorporated: Product

That isn't too bad of a deal. $10 for three days would be just enough to get the job done.
Oh, good, someone else who posted the three day subscription too. I had to go FIND the link again, going through my history trail.

Old 01-11-2009, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by jaythomas
so it's just intellectual property law that concerns you. so why don't you post against what the people here are doing that are also illegal-like modifying their fog lights to operate in high beam mode- after all, that is a POPULAR thread, so a lot of people are doing it or contemplating it.
Are you kidding me? I can't believe that you are trying to turn this arguement around on the members who are responding in a not so pleasent manner to your opening comment. It is not the fact that someone is preaching legal rights to you, it's the fact that you jumped onto this forum and after 3 post, you decide to insult the members of fitfreak.com because you didn't get a response when and exactly how you wanted it. Unbelievable!

Old 01-11-2009, 08:53 PM
5 Year Member
I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

-George Bernard Shaw