2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

Wish list!

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 08:26 PM
Someone that spends her life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Lightbulb Wish list!

Here's a thread to go nuts!

I'm still new to FITs, but I see variations in the world with the FIT and JAZZ coming stock. Like with the sky roof. And then all the wonderful modifications and body kits and add-ons that people have done by visiting this site.

What things would you wish for, to be optional in the Honda FIT as it currently is?

I see that more than one engine is an option in Australia. I see that Japan has the Skyroof. We don't have the hybrid yet, but that is something I want to see.

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see an interior for the FIT like the Honda Airwave here, that is mostly white:
Corsica Auto Enterprise

I really dig the dash:
2005 Honda Airwave 1.5 VTEC

Would you want more of a difference between models? So that there could be a base model, that is very thrifty. A hybrid. A sport/performance model, that has more horsepower, maybe only coming in a stick. And a luxury model that has a softer ride, squishier seats, leather, nav, etc.

Of course, it doesn't mean that one can't mod out ANY of the above models.

Would you LIKE more differentiation between models? There would be a price to pay for that, though. If they start adding on the performance or the luxury, it has to be paid for. So you can pay now at the dealer, or later, by adding on. Which would you prefer to do? The bonus with having it come from the dealer already in performance or luxury mode, is that it can be financed over years.