2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

The Official I like the looks of GE (09) better than GD (07 & 08) thread.

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2008, 01:21 AM
5 Year Member
Another one of these threads? Jesus Christ. If I didn't know better I'd think that half of the people on this forum are still in middle school.

Old 09-28-2008, 01:22 AM
RubberBabyBuggyBumpers
--eh tough guys and machismo are my middle name lol if u cant take what we (gd) owners took when we first got our cars then maybe YOU should take a seat little lady.. kthnxbai

Old 09-28-2008, 02:00 AM
5 Year Member
Were you talking to me? How long have you even had your GD3, since this summer? I've had mine since April 2007 so I'm pretty sure I'm aware of what "we've" gone through. Though I don't recall people making fun of my car when I came to this forum.

Old 09-28-2008, 02:19 AM
RubberBabyBuggyBumpers
no i've had my car since march of 07' but didnt get my acct until this summer and no i wasnt talking to you i was talking to tobey457

so why is so bad to poke fun at the new model ? some gd owners like the ge8 and have actually traded their cars in for them, happy for them. but when people whine and cry about photoshops or that an administrator has "09 fit hater to the max" in his signature its really unnecessary.. some of us dont like the ge8 period.

so what its a honda alot of us dont like the 8th gen civic's too ?? and so what its a fit ? to me its ugly

does it mean i will rank on someone personally ? no ..
will i say oh ur car is ugly get a gd ? no ..

as a car i just dont like it. its all about opinions and the point of forum is to express our opinions, vent our frustrations and ask questions. and just to let EVERYONE know .. im not in middle school .. im a grown ass man who works hard to mod my car and support my family. if u cant take some criticism from "big brother" then u need to grow up.

Old 09-28-2008, 02:37 AM
Retired Moderator
Talking

Lighten up guys.....

Old 09-28-2008, 02:42 AM
5 Year Member
I was thinking more along the lines of:

Old 09-28-2008, 02:54 AM
Retired Moderator

Name:  lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  38.2 KB

Old 09-28-2008, 03:49 AM
i see this thread has turned into a lolcats thread hahaha. but ya i have an 09 fit and it doesn't really bother me that you guys are saying how ge's are ugly cuz i like it and thats what matters and i find it funny the way these guys make fun of the ge's like b1str0's avatar. it made me lol.

Old 09-28-2008, 05:09 AM
Originally Posted by kingofpicklez
i see this thread has turned into a lolcats thread hahaha. but ya i have an 09 fit and it doesn't really bother me that you guys are saying how ge's are ugly cuz i like it and thats what matters and i find it funny the way these guys make fun of the ge's like b1str0's avatar. it made me lol.
Yah, +1.

I have a GE, but what turned me onto Fits in the first place was the GD. I still appreciate the GD and its classic looks/style. I almost got a GD but waited too long. Now I have a GE. They're both great cars.

Old 09-28-2008, 08:15 AM
Wow, this thread has really gone in a different direction than I had wanted it to...

I really wanted it to be a thread were 09 owners could let people know that they liked the looks of their 09. As I said I did not want it to turn into a bashing thread (of the 08 itself or of the 08 posters). Even though I like the GE better than the GD I think the GD is a great car. We are all Fit owners.

When I posted this thread I was a little annoyed by how the GD forum was dissing the GE and I wanted to have a thread here in the GE forum with people that had the GE and were proud of their choice. I guess I should have known that this might happen with this thread...

Old 09-28-2008, 12:16 PM
5 Year Member

Last edited by BlackUp; 09-28-2008 at 12:27 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:19 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by fliptwister
When I posted this thread I was a little annoyed by how the GD forum was dissing the GE and I wanted to have a thread here in the GE forum with people that had the GE and were proud of their choice. I guess I should have known that this might happen with this thread..
You can be proud of something without baiting people with a thread title like that. What did you expect? Especially with the dozens of other threads on the very same topic...

Last edited by ghibli99; 09-28-2008 at 12:21 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:26 PM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!
Originally Posted by Arisenfury
Were you talking to me? How long have you even had your GD3, since this summer? I've had mine since April 2007 so I'm pretty sure I'm aware of what "we've" gone through. Though I don't recall people making fun of my car when I came to this forum.
no i think he was talking about people in general making fun of the fit.
almost everyone i show the GD3 to thinks its ass ugly,
but you just have to take it ahha.
i think that's what he means.

LOLCATS FTW!
hovercat is the best

Old 09-28-2008, 12:50 PM
iHardpark
if u guys cant take people opinions then get out off this forum and dont go to any forum because people are always going to give you there opinion everywhere because we are entitled to it. if not just go make ur own GE fourm. if we dont like it we dont like it. and il ltell u srtight up i dont like it it might look nice modded becasue i really like the jdm noubless one but it well probaly be like 4 years till any of you guys can get ur hands on a front end or anyparts to begain with.

fcuking newbies coming in here thinking they can run shit and change everything around it was all good before all you guys starting coming in here with sand in your vaginias

Old 09-28-2008, 12:52 PM
Posts in the NUUDE
Retired Moderator
Originally Posted by BlackUp
"On the other forums I belong too, retards get banned, maybe it's time to bring some of that action in here."
---They run the show here. See below.

"I dont have to prove it."
"- 09 Fit Hater to the MAX -"

this guy is a moderator here.

Im actually an admin.
I dont see the problem with my sig? Its not volgar or anything. If me putting something like that in my sig, or me randomly saying that I dont like the 09 (which I barely do anymore) you and EVERYONE that gets up tight about it should get some therapy.

Its peoples opinions. Just like when people say they dont like my car. Do I care? No.

"Opinions are like assholes, we all have them and they all stink."

Old 09-28-2008, 01:16 PM
Originally Posted by I Am Ray.
Im actually an admin.
I dont see the problem with my sig? Its not volgar or anything. If me putting something like that in my sig, or me randomly saying that I dont like the 09 (which I barely do anymore) you and EVERYONE that gets up tight about it should get some therapy.

Its peoples opinions. Just like when people say they dont like my car. Do I care? No.

It's not about opinions - because I'm pretty sure no one cares what your opinion is.

It's about these forums having no rules, so people just come here and act like dicks. How about acting like a GROWNUP for once and works together, to make this an informative place where people can learn and make there cars better... rather than being a group of asshats moaning about which model Fit is sexy (here's a hint - it's neither model).

Novel idea eh?

It's normal for people to think their car is the best... but jesus take inventory of the posts bitching and moaning and fighting about the GD vs. GE. It's retarded... it's a tiny dick-waiving contest... why not fix it?

Old 09-28-2008, 01:24 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by I Am Ray.
Im actually an admin.

yo, i didnt mean to hurt anyones feelings but i DID think it was ironic that you said that you don't have to prove your hate for the ge, yet it is in your sig.

seems like the upset gd owners have alot to prove.

noone cares about anyone opinions, but at least don't pollute threads with your off-topic gd>ge crap.

ray, you were the one who deleted a photo i posted, poking fun at people in the gd>ge thread because it was off-topic. why not hold yourself and others to the same standard when the tables are turned? ie: delete half of this thread

Last edited by BlackUp; 09-28-2008 at 01:59 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:27 PM
Master FitFaker. CHEA!
this forum does have rules,
lots of shit goes under the radar that the mods have to do, you just don't know about any of that

Old 09-28-2008, 01:33 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by tobey457
It's not about opinions - because I'm pretty sure no one cares what your opinion is.

It's about these forums having no rules, so people just come here and act like dicks. How about acting like a GROWNUP for once and works together, to make this an informative place where people can learn and make there cars better... rather than being a group of asshats moaning about which model Fit is sexy (here's a hint - it's neither model).

Novel idea eh?

It's normal for people to think their car is the best... but jesus take inventory of the posts bitching and moaning and fighting about the GD vs. GE. It's retarded... it's a tiny dick-waiving contest... why not fix it?

ok mr. 4 posts.

i agree that the ge hating is silly, and some people have taken it to far,...but you could be the bigger person you know?

novel idea eh?

Old 09-28-2008, 01:35 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by n2oinferno
I, and almost everyone I know, like the GE better than the GD looks.

you probably don't know anyone who owns a gd then.

i like em both, but i am starting to prefer my gd. but i still think that the inteior is an improvment on the ge8.

to the orginal thread starter:

where exactly did you expect this thread to 'go'?

did the other countless threads teach you nothing?

Quick Reply: The Official I like the looks of GE (09) better than GD (07 & 08) thread.