2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

White 09 Noblesse kit...

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 03:44 AM
haha isnt that being a hypocrite? hate it or love it doesnt matter. if your going to criticize the look then atleast think first about what your doing to your own ride.

I personally would not "VIP" my car out but the look is pretty unique on the Fit and I praise the owner for being different.

Old 09-05-2008, 04:52 AM
Originally Posted by trickyazn
if your going to criticize the look then atleast think first about what your doing to your own ride.
Lolz @ that, do you have to be a singer/songwriter/producer to figure out how sux some "singers" are ? Do you have to attend industrial design courses @ University to criticize the look of a car body kit ? LOL. I have my own reference about style based on the exprience what i read, watch and see in person. I dont have to put all the fancy (& pricy) body kits on my car to know what I like & what i dont like.

haha isnt that being a hypocrite?
Why there's "hypocrite" here, lol? The point is: Why bashing myself for making my cars look like the way I want? AT THE SAME TIME, don't expect ppl all agree with my way. It's that simple

hate it or love it doesn't matter
Heh, of course it matters, to me. That's why i come to a place called "Forum" to read all the stuff people like & don't like. That's why I post why i like/dislike something. That's why if someone has good-enough points (IMO ofcourse) behind what they like/ dont like, I may compare with my own reference & i may change my mind. HOWEVER, I don't go around & asking others to stop posting about why they love something or hate something. See the difference ?

Last edited by Rain1; 09-05-2008 at 05:02 AM.
Old 09-05-2008, 05:33 AM
You can VIP anything nowadays

Sadly the ladies love the pimps!

Old 09-05-2008, 05:40 AM
Retired Moderator
The Rear lights had to be "HACKED" up to put the LED`s in them.. they don`t come that way stock..... I have see this car up close at a car show a few months back in Japan.. and I was not impressed with the way the lights looked up close they wer not seal very well and the plastic was mard ( s/p ? ) were the halfs were glued back together.
Also another not on this car ... take a close look at the wheels he runs 17`s up fron and 18`s in the rear..

Old 09-05-2008, 06:40 AM
Originally Posted by Rain1
Lolz @ that, do you have to be a singer/songwriter/producer to figure out how sux some "singers" are ? Do you have to attend industrial design courses @ University to criticize the look of a car body kit ? LOL. I have my own reference about style based on the exprience what i read, watch and see in person. I dont have to put all the fancy (& pricy) body kits on my car to know what I like & what i dont like.

Why there's "hypocrite" here, lol? The point is: Why bashing myself for making my cars look like the way I want? AT THE SAME TIME, don't expect ppl all agree with my way. It's that simple

Heh, of course it matters, to me. That's why i come to a place called "Forum" to read all the stuff people like & don't like. That's why I post why i like/dislike something. That's why if someone has good-enough points (IMO ofcourse) behind what they like/ dont like, I may compare with my own reference & i may change my mind. HOWEVER, I don't go around & asking others to stop posting about why they love something or hate something. See the difference ?
wow before you continue you, please re-read my statements as you TOTALLY FAIL at what im trying to say.

i'm merely stating that if your going to criticize the owner for doing something that doesnt really classify the car, then take a look what your doing to your own ride.

of course not everyone will agree that it looks nice but that WASNT MY POINT. my post was to defend the owner in classification, not hating the opinions that come from other owners.

Last edited by trickyazn; 09-05-2008 at 06:43 AM.
Old 09-05-2008, 07:18 AM
5 Year Member
hate the front, everything else is clean, and very nice...the front bumper is too plain and the grill is an eyesore...i love the chrome side mirrors and the back is sexy

Old 09-05-2008, 08:01 AM
5 Year Member
i like the look. up the car a couple inches and itll be a good looking daily driver.

btw if you guys are bagging on it for having a VIP look..

then shouldnt you guys be bashing yourselves for making your cars look like a sports car?
and the civic SI is....

Old 09-05-2008, 10:23 AM
I <3 SPOON
5 Year Member
holy shiT!?!?!?

not bad at all!

Old 09-05-2008, 10:47 AM
Originally Posted by Pirelli P Zero
Great find! Though I'm not a big "Lux" fan, I'm loving the taillights, painted roof, and the spoiler. That must be a Noblesse spoiler, right?
is not painted roof i think!

its MOON ROOF!! glass on the roof lol!! check out the JDM FIT !! they come option with that

Old 09-05-2008, 11:22 AM
i guess stick to the sport lips, drop, visors and different wheels...lol

it looks immaculate, even if it's not your style, look at the marksmanship of the work. Anyways, car looks great, and for those worrying about driving like that....ummmm LOLZ.

Old 09-05-2008, 11:52 AM
I don't know anything about camber/caster/toe, but SOMETHING is definitely wrong with the way those tires are angled...

Old 09-05-2008, 11:56 AM
Originally Posted by 040501912
is not painted roof i think!

its MOON ROOF!! glass on the roof lol!! check out the JDM FIT !! they come option with that
Well, the Sky Roof doesn't expand the entire length of the roof. Since the Noblesse roof is black all the way to the spoiler, I concluded that at least part of it is painted, if not all.

Old 09-05-2008, 12:27 PM
5 Year Member
f***in hotness, i wish i waited, maybe time for a trade in.

Old 09-05-2008, 12:41 PM
5 Year Member
wheels look odd because it's parked - probably dropped to the ground for pics.

i like it

Old 09-05-2008, 01:14 PM
Originally Posted by Zangoose GD3 Blue
and the civic SI is....
, but i never criticized saying that ANY CAR shouldnt be a VIP, Sportly looking, whatever. read whats going on first then reply.

Old 09-05-2008, 01:20 PM
5 Year Member
wow that is SERIOUSLY amazing. I really love the look. I think these pix just made my decision to sell my 07 and get a TW 09.

Old 09-05-2008, 01:22 PM
Merchant / Group Buy Organizer ( non-certified )
Damnnn. This is the ONLY reason I would buy the new one haha... I love VIP ;]

Old 09-05-2008, 01:25 PM
A little too low, but man it looks frickin clean. We just got a Red w/ Navi and a Black Sport in-stock. I like the fabric that Honda has put on the door panels.

Old 09-05-2008, 01:39 PM
Originally Posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
The Rear lights had to be "HACKED" up to put the LED`s in them.. they don`t come that way stock..... I have see this car up close at a car show a few months back in Japan.. and I was not impressed with the way the lights looked up close they wer not seal very well and the plastic was mard ( s/p ? ) were the halfs were glued back together.
Also another not on this car ... take a close look at the wheels he runs 17`s up fron and 18`s in the rear..
I was afraid of that...thanks You are a wealth of knowledge

Old 09-05-2008, 03:17 PM
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
I can't believe it can actually run on those wheels, much too big.

The skyroof has been tinted until it's almost opaque.

Not my cup o tea, but w/e. Any Fit is a good Fit. And if someone wanted to give me one of these, I'd cope with the aid of some good counseling.

Quick Reply: White 09 Noblesse kit...