2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.
View Poll Results: Pick your favorite 09 Fit Color
Blackberry Pearl.
9.04%
Blue Sensation Pearl
14.86%
Crystal Black Pearl
8.63%
Milano Red
6.63%
Orange Revolution Metallic
12.85%
Storm Silver Metallic
13.65%
Taffeta White
27.91%
Tidewater Blue Metallic
6.43%
Voters: 498. You may not vote on this poll

***New 09 Fit Color Poll***

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 06:54 PM
Retired Moderator
Thumbs up ***New 09 Fit Color Poll***

Which color do you think will be the most popular

Old 09-04-2008, 01:52 AM
For the Sport model = Orange

For the base model = Crystal Black Pearl

Last edited by ctsport; 09-12-2008 at 07:01 AM.
Old 09-04-2008, 10:57 AM
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Taffeta White. Both models.

Old 09-04-2008, 11:01 AM
Retired Moderator
Taffeta white of course!

Old 09-04-2008, 11:24 AM
Just a question, is the blackberry pearl more purple than blue? Is it the same colour as last year's model? If someone can point me to some nice pictures of the new BB pearl (other than on honda.com), that would be greatly appreciated.

Old 09-04-2008, 11:24 AM
Taffeta White (partially because that's what I have on order). Not sure if orange will be a popular color, but I'm nevertheless anxious to see the new orange revolution in the flesh.

Old 09-04-2008, 11:52 AM
5 Year Member
I saw a poll recently where white is the most popular color for all cars. Why is that?

Personally, I like the blue sensation pearl.

Old 09-04-2008, 12:29 PM
Originally Posted by cranky18
I saw a poll recently where white is the most popular color for all cars. Why is that?

I'm not sure why white is so universally popluar. Wondering if it's partially due to commercial fleet sales and rental cars. Following is an excerpt from a USA Today article:

"After seven years leading the pack, silver has given up its title as the most popular vehicle color in North America, losing out by a small margin to white and pearl white, according to a study done by DuPont Automotive Systems. Silver was the longest-reigning top color in the history of the study, says Karen Surcina, color marketing and technology manager at DuPont Automotive. White, on the other hand, is what Surcina calls a palate cleanser. Although it is currently popular in the fashion industry, which influences vehicle tones, it will likely have only a short stay at the top of the list as consumers move on to deeper, more vibrant colors. According to the study, white also has become popular in Japan and Mexico. Black is most popular in Europe. And in China, buyers prefer black and silver almost equally. In South Korea and Brazil, drivers still prefer silver by a wide margin."

Old 09-04-2008, 12:31 PM
havent seen much of the colors in person yet..only the SSM & the milano red.

i like the SSM, but anxious to see the orange

Old 09-04-2008, 12:39 PM
So far I've seen mostly SSM purchased here... but I'm thinking BBP will rise again to be popular!

Old 09-04-2008, 01:02 PM
Actually the white looks really nice, but my last white - a Civic, was totaled in an accident. So I think white is bad luck for me.

Old 09-04-2008, 01:55 PM
5 Year Member
As far as I can see from the website, it's the same color. And it's very well-described by the name - Blackberry Pearl. It is a very deep blue-purple. In low light, it can look dark blue or black, but in the sun, the purple pearly bits show up and it takes on that dark purple blue color.

So the answer is...Neither! It's both. I love the mysteriousness of a car that changes color, myself. Well, it doesn't exactly change color, but it looks very different in different light conditions. Matter of fact I went shopping in late afternoon yesterday and returned to a car that was almost black! Fun, you never know what car you'll be driving that day!

Old 09-04-2008, 01:57 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by cranky18

White is the most visible color and many people buy it for that reason - safety at night and other low-light conditions. To me, it's a blank canvas and b-o-r-i-n-g. But whatevs, everyone has his or her prefs.

Old 09-04-2008, 02:00 PM
I think silver or white will win the popularity contest, but the new crystal black pearl is what I've chosen ... looks great in the sun!

Old 09-05-2008, 06:45 PM
Retired Moderator
Back up top...

Old 09-06-2008, 03:48 PM
5 Year Member
Silver! Represent!

Appears clean longer, isint as hot in the Atlanta summers as the dark colors.

I like white on many cars, just not the Fit. Ive owned two white cars... they stay clean fairly long and theyre not so hot in summer.

Old 09-06-2008, 04:00 PM
Blackberry Pearl - To dark for summer months. Not really a fan of the purple hint it has.

Blue Sensation Pearl - Very nice blue but possibly to dark. Not as bright as other or previous blues.

Crystal Black Pearl - Not a fan of black. To hot, to hard to keep clean.

Milano Red - Nice color but I don't see myself in a red car.

Orange Revolution Metallic - Very nice bright color but to bright for me. To much attention from it.

Storm Silver Metallic - Nice clean silver color.

Taffeta White - My favorite

Tidewater Blue Metallic - To light and girly for me.

Old 09-06-2008, 06:28 PM
My first choice is the white,because if I get this color the car will have blue wheels and blue led lights inside..my 2nd choice is BBP,because I like the color and ill probobly be the only person in my town to have that car..

Old 09-07-2008, 02:51 AM
Here's my take on all the colors:

Blackberry Pearl - I love purple but it's too dark for summer months in the south. A light lavender like in the JDM model would be perfect for me.

Blue Sensation Pearl - Never liked medium blues, or most satuated blues. It doesn't go w/ my complexion or outfits.

Crystal Black Pearl - Hate black - the color of death!

Milano Red - Another boring red color, but don't dislike it either.

Orange Revolution Metallic - Like it a lot because it's unique and maybe safer due to bright warning-like color - but may also attract cops.

Storm Silver Metallic - Nice but too common, and too invisible to traffic hazzards.

Taffeta White - Very nice but it's a bad-luck color for me - got me into accident before. However it does go w/ just about any outfits (hah, a Fit that fits my outfit)!

Tidewater Blue Metallic - Love the girly color, because I am a girl and it's such a sweet statement! :-) Also good for southern summer as it's still light enough. My only concern is, will it blend in too much as to be a traffic hazzard?

My all-time favorate Fit color is the light pinkish lavender of JDM version - light enough for southern summer, unique enough to locate in a big parking lot (if I can see it among the monster SUVs), and striking enough in traffic, but not too stand out for cops. Oh and very very feminin - no men will steal it!

If I can paint my car any color, I may also choose a light creamy sunshine yellow (a slightly muted, less satuated light yellow - the color of lemonaid, not lemon peel, nor light tan). It will really bring out the shine in my long black hair. Will match a number of my favorate outfits too.

Old 09-07-2008, 03:31 AM
Blue Sensation Pearl, it's because it's what i own

Quick Reply: ***New 09 Fit Color Poll***