2nd Generation (GE 08-13) 2nd Generation specific talk and questions here.

Day 1 Look to Present to Mugenish Future

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2021, 04:57 PM
Day 1 Look to Present to Mugenish Future

Hey Everyone!

I'm Chris. Just wanted to share my Fit here and hopefully can get some input for the future parts ill be adding to my car. Its my first time joining a Honda Fit community/forum. Ive always appreciated everyone's helpful discussions to help build my visions to reality.

I hope there will be a few of you that ive had a pleasure of chatting with from previous forums the past 20+ years (G2IC, scionlife, nasiob, club lexus, vipstylecars)

My plans, is to simply slap on some JDM goodies.... mostly Mugen.

History: Purchased my 2009 Honda Fit 2 years ago . Bone stock with some chrome wheels.

1st mods: truhart Lowering springs, Mugen axle back, 15" TE37 OG

Old 06-23-2021, 09:58 AM
5 Year Member
Welcome welcome! My name's also Chris. been here for ~5 years, sometimes hit tacomaworld, toyotanation. Mostly in it for the troubleshooting. Looking forward to seeing your car develop. I'm liking the color choices.

Since you're looking at Mugen stuff, why not check out J's Racing. They have a pretty cool rear wing, though I understand it requires a shark fin antenna.
Mods/Cosmetics: 16x7+35 Sparco Terra, Buddyclub Short Shifter, 01 Civic Clutch Master Cylinder, 05 Accord Coupe Headrests, Front Lower Grill Mesh, Honda Window Visors, Formfit Hood Deflector, Denso IK22 Spark Plugs, J's Racing T-Rev ebay knock-off, Shark Fin Antenna

Old 06-23-2021, 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by Pyts
Welcome welcome! My name's also Chris. been here for ~5 years, sometimes hit tacomaworld, toyotanation. Mostly in it for the troubleshooting. Looking forward to seeing your car develop. I'm liking the color choices.

Since you're looking at Mugen stuff, why not check out J's Racing. They have a pretty cool rear wing, though I understand it requires a shark fin antenna.
Mods/Cosmetics: 16x7+35 Sparco Terra, Buddyclub Short Shifter, 01 Civic Clutch Master Cylinder, 05 Accord Coupe Headrests, Front Lower Grill Mesh, Honda Window Visors, Formfit Hood Deflector, Denso IK22 Spark Plugs, J's Racing T-Rev ebay knock-off, Shark Fin Antenna
Hey Chris! Great to meet you. Yes, I've looked into some Js Racing parts as well. I came across front bbk, spoiler, exhaust, and intake. I almost went for it... but I wanted to try my best to collect as much Mugen parts I can. 20 years ago, couldn't really afford all the Mugen goodies (kind of still Cant today due to high resellers) . Ive always dreamed of building a Honda with as much of Mugen I can. Some kind of childhood dream, I suppose. Lol!

Glad we have matching Blues. I was debating to get red, but it was such a typical color to see. Never really owned a blue car as well. Stay tuned for the parts ill be adding soon . I feel alive again with this build . Im really excited lol