1st Generation (GD 01-08) The one that started it all! Generation specific talk and questions here!

ECU to the L15A

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 12:18 AM
ECU to the L15A

Hello! I am writing you from Russia. English is bad I know. To help use the google translator.
I like your forum to tuning Honda Fit. I hope you can give me. Where can I find and buy the ECU to the L15A with a manual switch?? Thank you in advance for your answers!

Old 02-10-2012, 01:00 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Vasilih
Hello! I am writing you from Russia. English is bad I know. To help use the google translator.
I like your forum to tuning Honda Fit. I hope you can give me. Where can I find and buy the ECU to the L15A with a manual switch?? Thank you in advance for your answers!
on eBay do not have?

Old 02-10-2012, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by Frekazoyd
on eBay do not have?
I watched, but did not find anything!

Old 02-10-2012, 11:56 PM
5 Year Member
Your best possible source for a second hand (pre owned used) ECU would be from a wrecking yard that specializes in Japanese built cars... I asm not aware of a manually operated switch on the ECU box itself.... The cars sold in the U.S. are going to be different in some ways from those sold in Asia and Europe due to our emission laws... I would focus on locating parts either in Asia or European countries because the Fit (Jazz) were being sold there for up to 6 years before they began being imported and sold on the U.S. market... Good Luck on finding what you need....

Old 02-11-2012, 01:44 AM
Differences between U.S. Fit L15A MT vtec from the Japanese Fit L15A MT vtec minimum. The main difference,
that the steering wheel on the right side and front of the body parts. So I do not think that these will be ECU is a big difference
in the same engine.
The question is, if you have a Fit on the mechanical box and is it possible to find an ECU????

Old 02-12-2012, 09:12 AM
Originally Posted by Texas Coyote
Your best possible source for a second hand (pre owned used) ECU would be from a wrecking yard that specializes in Japanese built cars... I asm not aware of a manually operated switch on the ECU box itself.... The cars sold in the U.S. are going to be different in some ways from those sold in Asia and Europe due to our emission laws... I would focus on locating parts either in Asia or European countries because the Fit (Jazz) were being sold there for up to 6 years before they began being imported and sold on the U.S. market... Good Luck on finding what you need....

I guessing by "manual switch" he is referring to the transmission.

Old 02-13-2012, 06:52 AM
Originally Posted by AdrenalineRush
I guessing by "manual switch" he is referring to the transmission.
yes, manual transmission.