1st Generation (GD 01-08) The one that started it all! Generation specific talk and questions here!

Any fun ideas for a kid choice attempt

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 08:35 PM
Cat
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Any fun ideas for a kid choice attempt

We are getting ready for one of our biggest shows of the year and I am going to go for the Kids' Choice Award this year. It takes tempting the kids with free candy - sitting up a display of some kind. I am going with the Japanese theme including a Japanese doll, bonsi tree, a few other Japanese keepsakes from our pen pals days and a large stuffed Panda who will be wearing a t-shirt that has " I'm So JDM" on it. Findng some sunglasses for him to wear. Anyone have any other suggestions?

This is what I did last year for a decoration class for Halloween. This went over good with the kids:

The kids liked this when it got dark I had little lights inside the pumpkin. If you have any other thoughts to go with the Japanese theme, please let me know.

Cat :x

Old 08-04-2010, 09:17 PM
I run THIS
5 Year Member
Ceran wrap the hood and have games of tic tac toe and hangman on it with dry erase markers.

Old 08-05-2010, 09:00 PM
If you are bribing children, put out a big bowl full of candy, works like a charm! LOL

Old 08-06-2010, 09:18 AM
5 Year Member
I like the hood idea for sure. Hey cat you have any pics of ur car i would like to see some.

Old 08-06-2010, 01:26 PM
maybe get a chow chow and dye him like a panda?

Old 08-06-2010, 06:30 PM
ROFL ^^ I can hear that dog right now "five minutes alone you motherf$%^er!"

Old 08-06-2010, 07:37 PM
Cat
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by grtpumpkin
ROFL ^^ I can hear that dog right now "five minutes alone you motherf$%^er!"
Seriously funny! Can't believe someone did that to their dog.

Old 08-06-2010, 07:53 PM
Cat
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by 08fithappy
I like the hood idea for sure. Hey cat you have any pics of ur car i would like to see some.
Here you go:

I need to get it cleaned up again and take some more pictures. Ton of Mugen items on the car including window vints, rear view mirror, door sills, racing pedals, e-brake cove, Mugen radiator cap, Mugen oil cap. Carbon fiber dash kit, door kit and JDM Password CF manifold cover, Seibon CF hood, ICW Racing rims with machined lip.

Old 08-06-2010, 07:55 PM
Cat
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by JDMchris.com
Ceran wrap the hood and have games of tic tac toe and hangman on it with dry erase markers.

This would go over great with the kids but could you imagine how stressed I would be having kids do that on my car! Yikes!!!

Old 08-06-2010, 07:59 PM
Cat
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by grtpumpkin
If you are bribing children, put out a big bowl full of candy, works like a charm! LOL
My thought too! I am getting a couple bags of that candy and toys you find in pinatas! I am planning to put Domo Kun hanging on the side and making a sign in Japanese that says," Help yourself to the candy". Last year this guy had a Nova in yellow and had a monkey dressed up hanging out of the drivers door - the kids fell in love with it! The show is to support Ronald McDonald House so that is why they have a kids choice trophy. It is a great cause!

Old 08-07-2010, 12:09 PM
5 Year Member
She looks so clean. Wished mine was that clean i have alot of chips and scrathes on mine. What is this door kit you speak of? You should do a photo shoot of ur car

Old 08-18-2010, 06:04 PM
Cat
5 Year Member
OK here is what I came up. He will be sitting on a red director chair with a JDM Password bumper sticker on the back of the chair. Then I have a huge plastic bowl that will be filled with candy. Tell me how you like him. The t-shirt was made by one of my friends and I did not want the print this large but it's OK because I think people that know what JDM is will get it.

Here he is and I will post up some pictures at the show after I get it all set up:

Old 08-18-2010, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by Cat
OK here is what I came up. He will be sitting on a red director chair with a JDM Password bumper sticker on the back of the chair. Then I have a huge plastic bowl that will be filled with candy. Tell me how you like him. The t-shirt was made by one of my friends and I did not want the print this large but it's OK because I think people that know what JDM is will get it.

Here he is and I will post up some pictures at the show after I get it all set up:

Ahahahaha cute! Goodluck on the thingio >.> haha