1st Generation (GD 01-08) The one that started it all! Generation specific talk and questions here!

i love haters

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 08:43 AM
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Jazz it up!
You can't please everybody.
No, and you can stick it to 'em good at the gas pump!

Old 02-25-2009, 10:31 AM
Push My Button
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Tofuik
Now as far as outside of my circle of friends I had these two jerks in a big jacked up toyota pickup pull along side me the other day and make stupid faces and try to get me to race them.
Yeah that was happening constantly to me last summer when I had my 17's on, most of the cars that were doing it had anywhere from 50% to 300% more horsepower. I figure they were just defensive because my car looks so damn good

Old 02-25-2009, 01:03 PM
Originally Posted by Tofuik
Now as far as outside of my circle of friends I had these two jerks in a big jacked up toyota pickup pull along side me the other day and make stupid faces and try to get me to race them.
most trucks arent exactly very quick. it would have been funny if you had raced and won.

Old 02-25-2009, 01:41 PM
Originally Posted by garett
most trucks arent exactly very quick. it would have been funny if you had raced and won.
Off the line, prolly. But they had me on the highway and we were already going 65mph when they pulled up along side. I can understand if they wanna pull up at a stop and say something but at highway speeds? Those dicks really need to pay attention to the road instead of the tiny ecobox in the slow lane.

But as for the topic itself, I'm pretty sure driving a fit has made me enjoy hate much more.

Old 02-27-2009, 03:50 PM
5 Year Member
Matt always trying to get a rise out of people.....

Old 02-27-2009, 08:41 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Arisenfury
QFT

People throw around compliments on forums like it's nobodies business. Everyone makes tons of threads with pictures of their stock car or a stock car with like wheels and everyone says how amazing the car looks. One person disagrees and you get all frustrated about it. Even if you had $10,000 into your car to think that everyone will love your car is rather ignorant. Aesthetics are purely subjective.

AMEN!! Although I'm sort of new, I've been reading Fit Freak for a few months now. Yes, I see alot of compliments on pictures of stock cars and as soon as someone says something negative, the original poster gets hella butt-hurt about it. It's only a car, enjoy it. Forget whatever the other thinks or says, it's only a car. Most of all, it's only a forum. Go drive your Fit

Old 02-27-2009, 09:18 PM
5 Year Member
Fit's suck

Old 02-27-2009, 10:44 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by bradthreee
Matt always trying to get a rise out of people.....
fashoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Old 02-27-2009, 10:56 PM
Some douche in a beatup truck with a confederate flag was side-by-side with me for a few blocks just laughing at me. I love idiots.

Old 02-27-2009, 11:39 PM
5 Year Member
I used to pwn on ricers all the time in my '99 Dakota, it was fun. The best part was they were the ones who always felt like racing me. And that was an older style truck, I wouldn't underestimate most of the newer trucks out there today, many of them don't weigh that much and have gobs of torque.

Old 02-28-2009, 01:58 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by garett

My friend from work always gave me a hard time about how slow the Fit is. I told him it was faster 0-60 than his Xterra, but he refused to believe me. When we finally got around to racing eachother he came back with, well my truck is so heavy and it’s older and you drive a stick... excuses excuses. lol

Old 02-28-2009, 05:08 PM
Banned
lmfao at the the 3 pages of chatter!!!!!!
fire only burns if there is fuel
stop stoking the fire if u can't take the heat

Old 02-28-2009, 05:09 PM
Banned
I used to pwn on ricers all the time in my '99 Dakota, it was fun. The best part was they were the ones who always felt like racing me. And that was an older style truck, I wouldn't underestimate most of the newer trucks out there today, many of them don't weigh that much and have gobs of torque.
good thing u only ran into drag queens

Old 02-28-2009, 06:49 PM
5 Year Member
lol, it wasn't that fast at all, but it was 2700 pounds, rdw and 250ft/lbs of torque. Handling wasn't all too shabby either. It was mostly riced out Civics and Accords, etc. who wanted to try and run me. It's funny how aftermarket exhausts do that.

Old 03-02-2009, 01:34 PM
i think I would have stuck with, arent those the gsr special edition wheels from a 97? Arent they wider than any other years? Do they rub in the wii lil fit..
I have flamed people, but usually i add its my opinioin and your car, add to it as you wish, you didnt build it for me.
Im old, I dont like green wheels, red wheels ect, no chrome , gunmetal, silver, aluminum or black.. I do like the gsr wheels on the fit they look good brother.

Dan

resident old dude...

Old 03-02-2009, 01:47 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Flyin172s
My friend from work always gave me a hard time about how slow the Fit is. I told him it was faster 0-60 than his Xterra, but he refused to believe me. When we finally got around to racing eachother he came back with, well my truck is so heavy and it’s older and you drive a stick... excuses excuses. lol
LOL. i used to drive a 01 xterra and i had intake exhaust and a 6" lift. it WAS slow. LOL!

Old 03-02-2009, 02:24 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by solbrothers
ILL BE THE FIRST TO SAY IT.

how is my car nice? its a stock shitty econo box thats on the ground with stock wheels

you people on here sack ride such awful shit to make yourselfs feel better about the shitty slow cars you drive

Now you have a stock shitty econo box thats on the ground with Rays G-Games wheels

Old 03-02-2009, 03:27 PM
LOL, I had the same experiences, I had an R/T Dakota. Nothing seriously fast, but it was the fastest NA truck at the time. I had Civics with absolutly no mods, or expensive body kits all the time trying to have mini street races with me. Some would keep trying, and after getting beat 3 or 4 times they would drive off like they won. It was so funny.

That's ok, because I am sure all the Z28's I raced felt the same way about me as I felt about those Civics.

Old 03-02-2009, 03:32 PM
Originally Posted by Flyin172s
There are slower cars out there for sure. Before I bought this Fit, I was thinking of going with a used Jetta 1.8T. I dont know if it was just the particular car that I drove, but that thing was sloooooooowwwww. I know you can chip it and stuff, which was part of the reason I was looking at them, but it felt like the slowest thing on earth.

Old 03-03-2009, 02:41 PM
Haters like that are the punks that hate our cars because they are riding guzzlers... and you zoom pass them without burning gas...lol.. or ofcourse the asshole who doesnt have a car or that geo metro that keeps getting egged