1st Generation (GD 01-08) The one that started it all! Generation specific talk and questions here!

Ricey FIT?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 06:06 PM
stickers are rice when theyre for parts you dont have

Old 02-15-2009, 10:02 PM
yeah but I don't advertise. I used my last car for that. Under the hood is the place for stickers

Old 02-16-2009, 03:05 PM
5 Year Member
I have a base model where my only mod so far is a Seibon Spoon duck bill replica spoiler and I have floor mats from a Civic Si. Does that make me a ricer?

Old 02-16-2009, 03:26 PM
Supervillain
5 Year Member
lol this thread is great.

Old 02-16-2009, 03:50 PM
5 Year Member
FYI, the rear floor mat from the Civic Si (dunno if it was hatch or not) fits pretty well in the back seat of the Fit. Got all three from the salvage yard for $10. Better than Autozone mats or $100 mats from the dealer.

Old 02-16-2009, 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by Edison Carasio
I have a base model where my only mod so far is a Seibon Spoon duck bill replica spoiler and I have floor mats from a Civic Si. Does that make me a ricer?
Not by the definations I've come across.

Old 02-17-2009, 03:45 AM
5 Year Member
I think the sixth sense aero is awesome. a little extreme but awesome. If I could source a real one not a extreme dimension knock off I would so do that...why you may ask.

Cause no one else would have the balls to do it.

Old 02-17-2009, 09:25 AM
Someone that spends HER life on FitFreak.net
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by HONDAMATIC
stickers are rice when theyre for parts you dont have
I think stickers are rice in almost all cases (except for FitFreak.net stickers, of course!). Just smoke the car sitting next to you and let that be the lesson, you don't have to brag about what you have on the car!

Old 02-17-2009, 10:38 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Fit4Trav
I think the sixth sense aero is awesome. a little extreme but awesome. If I could source a real one not a extreme dimension knock off I would so do that...why you may ask.

Cause no one else would have the balls to do it.
Then you could source some EDM rose pink metallic paint and rock a pink fit with ridiculous aero, no front grill, and a spoiler that looks like the cow horns you see on ranchers Cadillacs in Texas.
Then we could slap on a bunch chrome sponsor stickers, making sure to have a roll call on every facet of the car, including the windshield. They will perfectly complement the twin chrome retro exhaust from APC

Sprinkle on some more "unique" with a flamethrower in your exhaust, underbody neons, Shag carpet, pink velour upholstery with white alligator inserts, and custom doors, Lambos on the front and suicides in the back. And a custom hingless hatch that when you pull the handle it lowers and rotates to reveal a 45 inch plasma TV.

Then of course the rest of your audio system complete with the largest least functional head unit we can find and 4 15 inch subs. You dont need any other speakers because you dont need to hear anything besides your bass FOOL!!! . Top it off with 10 capacitors and 15 seperate monitors in the most retarded places even we could think of. Who doesnt want a monitor mounted in the headliner, in the dash , in the headrests under their hood, and in the tires.

Speaking of under the Hood we replaced your engine with a TV. Who needs to move when your car looks this good standing still. Its cool because it made more room for the air tank and compressor for your bags.

You paid 17,000 dollars for your car, and you owe us a mere $125,000. Will that be cash, check, or charge rice boy?

Old 02-17-2009, 10:58 AM
5 Year Member
90% of my stickers are unrelated to any performance.

I have an "autobacs" sticker because I drove cross country with my fit from florida to soCal so I had to have a memento.
Apple logo, fitfreak.net decal, I<3 my Honda, and 30+ MPGS decals at various strategic points on the car.
There's an aspec and skunk2 decal under the hood.

I think it's tasteful enough for me.
Oh, and I redid my centercaps black with red autobot logos and clearcoated them, since I'm that cool.
Is that rice?

Old 02-17-2009, 11:14 AM
what's up with the autobot logo? I've seen a truck in my apt complex with an autobot sticker in the back window, and another car with the centercaps painted like your's ^^^

Old 02-17-2009, 11:16 AM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Kittengolf
Then you could source some EDM rose pink metallic paint and rock a pink fit with ridiculous aero, no front grill, and a spoiler that looks like the cow horns you see on ranchers Cadillacs in Texas.
Then we could slap on a bunch chrome sponsor stickers, making sure to have a roll call on every facet of the car, including the windshield. They will perfectly complement the twin chrome retro exhaust from APC

Sprinkle on some more "unique" with a flamethrower in your exhaust, underbody neons, Shag carpet, pink velour upholstery with white alligator inserts, and custom doors, Lambos on the front and suicides in the back. And a custom hingless hatch that when you pull the handle it lowers and rotates to reveal a 45 inch plasma TV.

Then of course the rest of your audio system complete with the largest least functional head unit we can find and 4 15 inch subs. You dont need any other speakers because you dont need to hear anything besides your bass FOOL!!! . Top it off with 10 capacitors and 15 seperate monitors in the most retarded places even we could think of. Who doesnt want a monitor mounted in the headliner, in the dash , in the headrests under their hood, and in the tires.

Speaking of under the Hood we replaced your engine with a TV. Who needs to move when your car looks this good standing still. Its cool because it made more room for the air tank and compressor for your bags.

You paid 17,000 dollars for your car, and you owe us a mere $125,000. Will that be cash, check, or charge rice boy?

Rice Boy...amazing how I instantly become a "ricer" for liking the japanese wagon styling.

So the people in Japan must be total "ricers" then huh...
Name:  286.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  95.6 KB
Name:  319.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  78.0 KB
Name:  330.jpg
Views: 510
Size:  82.6 KB
Name:  338.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  90.4 KB
Name:  239.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  69.4 KB
Name:  354.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  74.1 KB
Name:  418.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  76.8 KB
Name:  426.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  91.5 KB
Name:  96-1.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  73.2 KB
These are from the annual V-Star Cup in Japan where most of the wagons/vans/kei-cars come and show for top honors. I have more pics if you'd like to see more "RICE"

Would you call any of these RICE??? I think not. So go back to the farm and keep thinking that your STOCK car has style.

Old 02-17-2009, 12:23 PM
i think "rice" is all a matter of perspective. i'm not labeling anything, but some of the pictures above are a little over-the-top for my taste. Which doesn't mean they're bad. People will do what they want with their cars and there will always be labels from different groups. I think this whole thread should be taken lightly.

Old 02-17-2009, 12:25 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Interstate526
what's up with the autobot logo? I've seen a truck in my apt complex with an autobot sticker in the back window, and another car with the centercaps painted like your's ^^^
Call me a geek but growing up with the old school ones and then the over the top michael bay remake (kickass, even if its not 100% true to the originals) really what's not to like? I almost did the rebel alliance logo but I thought autobots, cars, versus rebels, star wars, no cars... just made more sense That probably gives you some insight into my interests haha.

Old 02-17-2009, 12:29 PM
5 Year Member
I like fried rice with tofu and plum sauce.

Old 02-17-2009, 12:30 PM
5 Year Member
I was being sarcastic bro. I actually have no problem with people tuning their car the way they want. I think its what makes the car world so enjoyable. I only give low marks for bad taste, cheap parts, and loud mouths. Much love for the sick Photos though. None of them are really my style, but still look hot. I am more into function than flash personally, and I would rather hear my motor than music nine times out of ten. Just so you know, I never rip on people to make them mad. Just to make everyone else smile. Forgive me if I came across as pompous. I just like to poke fun man, no worries.

Old 02-17-2009, 12:40 PM
5 Year Member
Originally Posted by Fit4Trav
Rice Boy...amazing how I instantly become a "ricer" for liking the japanese wagon styling.

So the people in Japan must be total "ricers" then huh...

These are from the annual V-Star Cup in Japan where most of the wagons/vans/kei-cars come and show for top honors. I have more pics if you'd like to see more "RICE"

Would you call any of these RICE??? I think not. So go back to the farm and keep thinking that your STOCK car has style.
Option Wagon ftw!

Old 02-17-2009, 03:21 PM
5 Year Member
that asian chick has the potential to be hot

Old 02-17-2009, 05:39 PM
5 Year Member
Thats the style I was going for on my civic but people over on H-T call me a ricer all day! Which really sucks cuz I chose to do something different with my civic which doesnt include stickers and fart can exhaust but hey I'm still ricer... I have a couple of pics over on my profile if you wanna see what I'm talking about...

Old 02-17-2009, 05:59 PM
5 Year Member
being labeled a ricer is stupid, everybody has different tastes, if not going with the flow and doing different things to a car is ricer, then so be it. I think its stupid how everybody does the same crap to their car. Be a ricer, at least its fun to look at, regardless if its your taste or not.

Quick Reply: Ricey FIT?